After the sale. Discussion moved by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
*Edit by RF: This was moved from another thread by request. I expect it to remain civil or I will close this thread.

it makes me sad to see woodvils flipped in under a week :( i feel bad for the people who wanted them, and weren't able to get them :(
loving mine, even tho my 18650 was much larger than i anticipated.

n68iyo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

volta399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Westmont, IL
it makes me sad to see woodvils flipped in under a week :( i feel bad for the people who wanted them, and weren't able to get them :(

n68iyo.jpg

At least none of them were flipped for a profit, and hopefully they were bought by people who missed out on getting the wood they wanted. I know I got one I wanted... ;)

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas

n68iyo.jpg

I snagged an 18650 on the classifieds early this morning. I already have a grand and missed out on one of the woodvils so yes, I can vouch one at least is going to a great home where it will be loved, but well used.

I thought it strange too, I was very surprised to see one on the classifieds and I could barely type fast enough to send the PM.

Good thing is I haven't seen any price gouging so I think it's people not really appreciating what they got rather than any onerous motives.

I'll come back and post some pictures when I get it.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I snagged an 18650 on the classifieds early this morning. I already have a grand and missed out on one of the woodvils so yes, I can vouch one at least is going to a great home where it will be loved, but well used.

I thought it strange too, I was very surprised to see one on the classifieds and I could barely type fast enough to send the PM.

Good thing is I haven't seen any price gouging so I think it's people not really appreciating what they got rather than any onerous motives.

I'll come back and post some pictures when I get it.

hehe well used is well loved ;)
i TOTALLY understand people have personal issues that arise, or they just flat out don't like their woodvil, which is fine, and have to sell them. I'm still like "do i like how big the 18650 is?! because i'm so a mini person" but selling on ebay is a lil dif than the classies to me...
you bet ya i'll be all over a few woodies if they come up on the classies :X
it just makes me sad if people buy them solely to flip. :(

and please post pics when you do get it :)

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
hehe well used is well loved ;)
i TOTALLY understand people have personal issues that arise, or they just flat out don't like their woodvil, which is fine, and have to sell them. I'm still like "do i like how big the 18650 is?! because i'm so a mini person" but selling on ebay is a lil dif than the classies to me...
you bet ya i'll be all over a few woodies if they come up on the classies :X
it just makes me sad if people buy them solely to flip. :(

and please post pics when you do get it :)
Never woulda thunk it to even look on ebay, dang..................................................................................:( I was kinda shocked

volta399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Westmont, IL
Never woulda thunk it to even look on ebay, dang..................................................................................:( I was kinda shocked

That is crazy! I hope they get less than the paid for them...:( I agree with miarose, they should go to REO lovers and good homes. That's why I adopted that lovely bubinga/birdseye 18650 from RattlerX :D

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
That is crazy! I hope they get less than the paid for them...:( I agree with miarose, they should go to REO lovers and good homes. That's why I adopted that lovely bubinga/birdseye 18650 from RattlerX :D

oh, i thought you adopted it so you could look more like mine :) i really like the look of the birdseye doors on darker woods. my purple heart is a beautiful deep purple that i'll never be able to do justice in pics. IT"S SO BIG. lol

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm surprised and a bit dismayed to see them on eBay, all I can think is maybe they REALLY needed the money? I'll admit I've considered trying to trade for a 18650 because of bottles and batteries but I doubt I would get 1 as pretty and special as the ones I got. It's just going to take me a bit to get used to not vaping sub-ohms and the smaller battery and bottle. I'll get it and they will probably become my go to at home. But I'm sure not selling them!!

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I'm surprised and a bit dismayed to see them on eBay, all I can think is maybe they REALLY needed the money? I'll admit I've considered trying to trade for a 18650 because of bottles and batteries but I doubt I would get 1 as pretty and special as the ones I got. It's just going to take me a bit to get used to not vaping sub-ohms and the smaller battery and bottle. I'll get it and they will probably become my go to at home. But I'm sure not selling them!!

You saw a REO on ebay?! Where?

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Hmmm it's one of us or I thought he was one of us selling them :(

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Holy cow... he's got a BRAND NEW unopened Billet Box in there, and 2 other REO's, and a wood puzzlebox.

And... he's selling the BilletBox for $699... whoa...

The Reos are set at a reserve I don't know what it is but they aren't there yet :lol:

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
You know what... He's got a baby now. Priorities change. I don't blame him. He's not trying to gouge the classies... What he does on eBay is his own business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not complaining, just amazed because he just bought them:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread