The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

After USPS kept not delivering my order, it finally came today!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by loldude, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. loldude

loldude Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    Sweet jo is AMAZING! I love mom and pop's coffee flavors and I'm glad I got 15ml. I KNEW it would be great! I had to put down the PV because I was starting to get a big nic buzz. Darn 24mg strength. :p The cake batter flavor is pretty good but the flavor seems muted at the moment. I think I'll let it steep after I finish this stardust full of it. It definitely smells like cake batter, but the flavor seems a little dull. The last time I ordered mom and pop juices I noticed that flavors got better as they steeped, so I know it's going to be good. If you like coffee with creamer or cappuccino then pull the trigger on buying some sweet jo. I like my coffee black and my vape coffee with cream. :p

2. pwyll

pwyll Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Congratulations, glad it finally made it.

Almost like Christmas, isn't it, what with all the anticipation and everything...

;)

3. loldude

loldude Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    Michigan
    It always is when I order from mom and pop. :2cool: Last time I ordered I got the peanut butter cup kind and the keswick coffee or whatever it's called. It's always delicious. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.