Aftermarket steel Evic tubes/sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottls

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Irvine, CA
anyone received the Kir Fanis tele tube stateside yet?
I received my on 4/11. :)
evic.jpg

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I promised the wife no hardware purchases till july, hoping a bOd or kir fanis is still in stock by then. I've had my evic for a few months now but I haven't picked it up since I got my Provari. That being said I've been switching mods a lot this week and have used my evic a few times and I really need to upgrade the body.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Mine was fine.
Mine turned out fine too =)

I promised the wife no hardware purchases till july, hoping a bOd or kir fanis is still in stock by then. I've had my evic for a few months now but I haven't picked it up since I got my Provari. That being said I've been switching mods a lot this week and have used my evic a few times and I really need to upgrade the body.

I personally like my brushed kir fanis more than my bOd id that helps.

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I personally like my brushed kir fanis more than my bOd id that helps.

Yeah it'll be a toss up between the two. I've already got an eBaron Dripper Pro and my Killer 705 is currently at the post office until I'm allowed to go get it in about 10 hours :( so I may just stick with the house of Leo, we'll see. I also bought a D-Base tank from GreekVapes that will be here in a few days for my Killer but I've already found another tank I want more now lol. It's polished so ill probably match it with a polished body.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Yeah it'll be a toss up between the two. I've already got an eBaron Dripper Pro and my Killer 705 is currently at the post office until I'm allowed to go get it in about 10 hours :( so I may just stick with the house of Leo, we'll see. I also bought a D-Base tank from GreekVapes that will be here in a few days for my Killer but I've already found another tank I want more now lol. It's polished so ill probably match it with a polished body.

Here it is =)

uploadfromtaptalk1366999812365.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Gosh, I thought they were in stock as recently as the day before yesterday. Sorry you missed them. I see they are indeed gone now. Im sure they will be back soon enough though.

Yeah i saw them in stock too a few days back =)

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
I think when I upgrade my evic body I'm just going to go with a Siam Mods 18350 set and call it done. I love the Greek telescoping stuff but I'm kind of an 18350 junky so ill probably never use longer batteries in it.

The Siam is pretty nice but I believe the top cap is 22mm (or 21?) so it's slightly smaller than the width of evic which is 23mm

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
evic.jpg Here is my Kir Fanis, it is the polished one. This pic is in 18650, I am waiting on smaller batteries in the mail. Got an 18500 and some 18350s, I am thinking the 18500 will be the winner just bc of the longer battery life

Oh yea only thing I can find as a fault would be that the top cap screws on to the ego threads, which once more of my coops come in wont be a problem but I do still like using a couple things that screw onto those. But overall it is amazing(for a tube mod), completely changes the eVic

Last edited:

TrainingDummy

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Temple, Texas, United States
View attachment 204237 Here is my Kir Fanis, it is the polished one. This pic is in 18650, I am waiting on smaller batteries in the mail. Got an 18500 and some 18350s, I am thinking the 18500 will be the winner just bc of the longer battery life

Oh yea only thing I can find as a fault would be that the top cap screws on to the ego threads, which once more of my coops come in wont be a problem but I do still like using a couple things that screw onto those. But overall it is amazing(for a tube mod), completely changes the eVic

What? It uses the eGo threads instead of the cap threads? Or is it both at once?

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
That's really weird he would make it use the eGo threads instead fo the threads that are there for a top cap. I guess I'll pass on that tube if they ever become available again. It does look super nice though.

Even if it uses the thread for the original cap you wouldnt be able to use the ego thread though, and this is the same for bOd. You may want to go for siam if you need the eGo thread =)

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Any know where the Siam 18500 tube is in stock in US? Or another 18500 tube thats not a bank breaker and available =) The Evic is killing the 18350s but i think the 500 would be a perfect all dayer for me

After a couple of days with a 18350 in, I am coming to the same conclusion as you, however I did find some 18350s the other day that were 1200mah. Now if only I can find those again, I really like the size of it with the 18350.

Even if it uses the thread for the original cap you wouldnt be able to use the ego thread though, and this is the same for bOd. You may want to go for siam if you need the eGo thread =)

Why wouldnt you have been able to, they would have only had to mill hole and BAM you still have ego threads, if the SPHINX mod can why wouldnt these ones?

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Why wouldnt you have been able to, they would have only had to mill hole and BAM you still have ego threads, if the SPHINX mod can why wouldnt these ones?

Well Trainingdummy asked if it uses the ego thread only or both and said it's weird that they used only the ego thread for the cap. So I replied that it wouldn't make a diff if they use one or the other (or both), because the way the cap was designed, you still wouldn't be able to use an ego tanks on it. I was referring specifically to the Kir Fanis and bOd =) I know Siam and Sphinx can (and of course the original evic cap), i have all four =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread