• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Aga-t in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
As long as I have a prescription from my doctor it's all good

I'm interested in that.... how does that work? Doc gives an Rx that allows us to get nic-containing juice? How does one look into this.... any tips on how? and does this allow help with mail order?

Royaldrunker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver
Doesn't help in mail orders as you have a chance of the order being rejected at customs.....

The Canada customs officer told me the only way to get my nic juice across the border was to get a prescription from my doctor, 2 hours later it was done and juice in Canada

Make sure doctor has prescription as 30 ml bottles and nic content from whatever you vape

Mine was 18 and 24. Mg

Then any time you go across give them the same prescription...

Hope I helped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
Doesn't help in mail orders as you have a chance of the order being rejected at customs.....

The Canada customs officer told me the only way to get my nic juice across the border was to get a prescription from my doctor, 2 hours later it was done and juice in Canada

Make sure doctor has prescription as 30 ml bottles and nic content from whatever you vape

Mine was 18 and 24. Mg

Then any time you go across give them the same prescription...

Hope I helped

So you were serious? :) I didn't think a doctor would actually give a prescription for it... way to go!:toast:

How hard was it to convince the doctor? What did he say about e-cigarettes? I wonder what Health Canada would think of all this?:laugh:

Somewhere in the rules there must be an exemption for the customs guy to say that... interesting.

Royaldrunker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver
It's health Canada that put that into there new regulations

I just told the doctor I'm quitting cigarettes and the border has some ecig juice sitting there
He was kinda .....well how long you want to do this...and I like say a month or 2., anyhow. I plan on vapin quite a while...

Cheers

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Ohh I have a us mailbox for juices and gear

30 mins from my house

LOL. You might want to mention you're shipping to a US address beforehand. :p

As long as I have a prescription from my doctor it's all good

I have *never* heard of this. I could get most doctors to prescribe me anything, generally I do my own research if I ever take medication and just tell the doctor what to prescribe me - I figure it saves us both time. :) But as far as I know there is no "prescription" for e-liquid. Perhaps you're just confusing the customs agents ? :blink:

Sorry guys - :offtopic: but that prescription thing peaked my curiosity.

Royaldrunker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Vancouver
Ok if you want to doubt this or not I don't care.. The customs agent told me how to do this, either apply for a merchant importers license or a presicription.. and my doctor prescribes nicotine juice 30 ml for ecig refills..

Brought 9 bottles back with this process and by the way both Ejuice and equipment is all duty free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread