The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

AGA T2 on Sigelei Zmax

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by urby2112, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. urby2112

urby2112 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2013
    Surprise, AZ
    Hi all. So I've read the reviews on this and am getting ready to pull the trigger. Anybody have pictures of this unit on a Sig Zmax? If not how about dimensions in millimeters. How's you're performance? How's the glass on them these days (still jagged?) Thanks everyone!

2. mattblack

mattblack Full Member Verified Member

hey!

I'm actually just waiting for my T2 to show up and i'll be putting together this exact same set up.. two questions.

what was the minimum resistance you could pull off before the zmax faulted? or didn't it?

what size kanthal did you use?

thanks!

3. Oktyabr

Oktyabr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Next to the ocean, WA
    I don't have a zmax but I did just get my first AGA-T2 a couple of days ago. I think most vendors in the US will carry the "flame polished" glass tanks now. If it doesn't say it's the newer, smooth edges, either ask them directly or pass and go on to a different vendor (try empiremods).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.