Again with siezures

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Since apparently my first thread was deleted some time ago? (Posted sometime in 2013)

I've ben experiencing seizures every few months, and noticed it started ever since I started with ecigs. Everytime I've ben rushed to the hospital, they found no "apparent cause" durring their testing.

Straight forward, there are occasions I smoke cigarettes still, and noticed the last 3 seizures were soon after smoking (twice while sleeping, once right after waking up)
I'm wondering if it is due to my blood pressure dropping from the cigarettes compounded with the already dropped pressure from being sleepy/tired.

Please, any insight(besides see a doctor, already done). Searching thru the forums there is quite alot of users repost having seizures also - every thread is locked - and a one sided "argument" - "go see a doctor"

eLCruz

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Central Florida
You seem to be seeking a medical diagnosis from people who may not have the qualification to do so. That is why you keep getting these responses. These are serious conditions and should be diagnosed by an experienced and qualified doctor, with the equipment and information needed for treatment.

Here there be Whales

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
The first three occurances, I was in the hospital for more than 72 hours. They performed all sorts of tests and everything came up "normal". The one I had 3 months ago, they put me on a prescription for keppra (anti seizure medication). That apparently is not affecting anything.

As far as being on a BP monitor, that's not completely viable for results as I'm not alow wed to vape or smoke while incarcerated in a hospital setting.

I guess sorry for stirring the pot, I was hoping for un-predefined replies but I guess that's not the case. If an op wants to delete this thread, please do so. The last one was, so this one might as well be.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Since apparently my first thread was deleted some time ago? (Posted sometime in 2013)

I've ben experiencing seizures every few months, and noticed it started ever since I started with ecigs. Everytime I've ben rushed to the hospital, they found no "apparent cause" durring their testing.

Straight forward, there are occasions I smoke cigarettes still, and noticed the last 3 seizures were soon after smoking (twice while sleeping, once right after waking up)
I'm wondering if it is due to my blood pressure dropping from the cigarettes compounded with the already dropped pressure from being sleepy/tired.

Please, any insight(besides see a doctor, already done). Searching thru the forums there is quite alot of users repost having seizures also - every thread is locked - and a one sided "argument" - "go see a doctor"

I have to agree with eLCRUZ, no one here is qualified to help you. If you have been completely tested, then it seems to be of an ideopathic nature. I wish you well and hope the seizures stop. :)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

Before claiming something that isn't true, perhaps you should ask assistance from the staff? I just went through all your posts from 2011 to 2013 and there's not a single deleted post/thread.

And seeing a doctor is the proper answer. No one here is qualified otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread