Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I cannot find a review on it besides youtube... but have not had a chance to watch them. So... I should say I have not found a written review, or even a description. I have some coming. I figured it was available and they donate to families effected by Agent Orange, so why not. But I am very curious. What the heck does it taste like?

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
:) Thanks again. I did get around to watching what little review vids are our there... and still perplexing what this juice is exactly supposed to taste like. But hell man... that is part of the fun right? It sounds promising. Kinda a big risk for me. I have not liked any citrus vapes. Mostly because they are too realistic. That being said... I am not sure I would like a candy vape. One reviewer mentioned an apricot note. That sounds good. I love peach and apricot nectar. Then again the only peach vape I tried I didn't like. It tasted very green... unripe. IDK... I sure am exited tho.

Anyone know how fast vapingwatch ships?

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
:) Thanks again. I did get around to watching what little review vids are our there... and still perplexing what this juice is exactly supposed to taste like. But hell man... that is part of the fun right? It sounds promising. Kinda a big risk for me. I have not liked any citrus vapes. Mostly because they are too realistic. That being said... I am not sure I would like a candy vape. One reviewer mentioned an apricot note. That sounds good. I love peach and apricot nectar. Then again the only peach vape I tried I didn't like. It tasted very green... unripe. IDK... I sure am exited tho.

Anyone know how fast vapingwatch ships?

I hear you on that... every citrus Ive tried tasted like inhaling a lemon or an orange peel being squeezed. Or just fake candy flavor.

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
I just ordered the big bottle of AO. I think it has more of an apricot flavor with some sort of spice and a hint of orange. It is an intense flavor like pluid is. I think the juice is mixed and bottled ahead of time, so the only wait time is shipping. Vapor watch does an incredible job and has some of the best juices on the market.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I love peach and apricot nectar. Then again the only peach vape I tried I didn't like. It tasted very green... unripe. IDK... I sure am exited tho.

Try Peaches & Cream from The Vapor Room. Really intense, clean peach flavor. You know what canned peaches are like? Take that peach flavor, ramp the intensity level way up, and subtract the syrupy goo. That would be my take on it. I never get the "& cream" out of it though. Don't care - I just buy it for the peach. Really don't need to get extra flavor shots with this one.

Last edited:

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I just ordered the big bottle of AO. I think it has more of an apricot flavor with some sort of spice and a hint of orange. It is an intense flavor like pluid is. I think the juice is mixed and bottled ahead of time, so the only wait time is shipping. Vapor watch does an incredible job and has some of the best juices on the market.

Where as this description sounds like a juice I might love.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Try Peaches & Cream from The Vapor Room. Really intense, clean peach flavor. You know what canned peaches are like? Take that peach flavor, ramp the intensity level way up, and subtract the syrupy goo. That would be my take on it. I never get the "& cream" out of it though. Don't care - I just buy it for the peach. Really don't need to get extra flavor shots with this one.

I will have to order the bp cookie and peach n together. :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I will have to order the bp cookie and peach n together. :)

Working ya up to a 6 ml sampler. lol

Seriously, you can pick anything from their flavors for a sample pack. Their sampler isn't a group of preselected flavors. If you haven't ordered before I can fill you in on how to work the best deal on a 1st time order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread