The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Agent Orange, what does it taste like?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by mariahpoo, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mariahpoo

mariahpoo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    I cannot find a review on it besides youtube... but have not had a chance to watch them. So... I should say I have not found a written review, or even a description. I have some coming. I figured it was available and they donate to families effected by Agent Orange, so why not. But I am very curious. What the heck does it taste like?

2. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Really intense orange. Some say orange Runts. While I taste a resemblance, I wouldn't say their identical. I like it a lot. That and Maha Ras are my two favorite MM liquids.

3. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    Cool Thank you. So like an intense orange candy. Not like straight up oranges.

4. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Kind of a mix actually. There may be a touch of anise in it, but I'm not really sure. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. It's interesting juice and if you like intense flavors you're in for a treat. It also seems that Murdoch's wares are getting easier to obtain. We'll see if that holds.

5. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    :) Thanks again. I did get around to watching what little review vids are our there... and still perplexing what this juice is exactly supposed to taste like. But hell man... that is part of the fun right? It sounds promising. Kinda a big risk for me. I have not liked any citrus vapes. Mostly because they are too realistic. That being said... I am not sure I would like a candy vape. One reviewer mentioned an apricot note. That sounds good. I love peach and apricot nectar. Then again the only peach vape I tried I didn't like. It tasted very green... unripe. IDK... I sure am exited tho.

Anyone know how fast vapingwatch ships?

6. Altaire Versailles

Altaire Versailles Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    I hear you on that... every citrus Ive tried tasted like inhaling a lemon or an orange peel being squeezed. Or just fake candy flavor.

7. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    YES! I could never put my finger on it... but you are right! Yes just like a peal.

8. toughguitar

toughguitar Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Central FL
    I just ordered the big bottle of AO. I think it has more of an apricot flavor with some sort of spice and a hint of orange. It is an intense flavor like pluid is. I think the juice is mixed and bottled ahead of time, so the only wait time is shipping. Vapor watch does an incredible job and has some of the best juices on the market.

9. gr1llmeacheese

gr1llmeacheese Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2013
    Aurora, IL, USA
    If you ordered Thursday it should be to you by next Wednesday or so, based on shipping times from the last Murdock sale.

10. Ryan1888

Ryan1888 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2013
    Glasgow
    Tastes like orange peel/zest with maybe a hint of lemon and other ambiguous citrus flavours to me. Really good juice, was surprised as I have never been a fan of any orange(y) type e-liquids.

11. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Try Peaches & Cream from The Vapor Room. Really intense, clean peach flavor. You know what canned peaches are like? Take that peach flavor, ramp the intensity level way up, and subtract the syrupy goo. That would be my take on it. I never get the "& cream" out of it though. Don't care - I just buy it for the peach. Really don't need to get extra flavor shots with this one.

12. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    AO isn't candy like to me. I get citrus and maybe a splash of gin. Not too sweet either. It's damn near perfect to me. It's the only "fruity" flavor I vape.

13. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    See... that is weird. You are describing a juice I would not like.

14. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    Where as this description sounds like a juice I might love.

15. mariahpoo

Nov 7, 2011
    Oroville
    I will have to order the bp cookie and peach n together. :)

16. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    Working ya up to a 6 ml sampler. lol

Seriously, you can pick anything from their flavors for a sample pack. Their sampler isn't a group of preselected flavors. If you haven't ordered before I can fill you in on how to work the best deal on a 1st time order.

17. cab9379

cab9379 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Ohio
    AO is a very complex flavor like all of Murdocks juices are, and I can tell you please drip this liquid to get the most intense flavor. It has very little citrus taste more of a tangy apricot, with a splash of herbal notes on the end, all in all it is my second favorite juice next to pluid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.