Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
OMG I LOVE IT! It's so much prettier in person! Just got here 10mins ago! :D

I'm using the Cisco HH.357(it came today instead of Monday! Fast shipping!)

Put up the voltage and now I'm sampling my juices!

HOLY CRUD!

AIV Pumkin Tumble is what I'm tasting first and atm. DELICIOUS! Taste amazing! Is it the Provari? Is it the HH.357?

It's both!

I also put the Vivi Nova BDC Glassomizer on it with my 5 Pawns Queenside! Amazing.

Hardware upgrade makes a day and night difference! I'm happy. OMG.

In heaven :)

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
IMAG1955.jpg

Even my mummy is hailing to the Provari. :)

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
Looks awesome, enjoy the vapes. I haven't touched any of my other devices since I got my provari a few weeks ago, and honestly it's barely left my hand. I have a funny feeling it might vape without me, and I cannot let that happen... lol enjoy your provari, here I'll unlock the gates to the kingdom for you to come in.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Congrat's, have you tried the other, 5 pawns flavors? I love the grand master and gambit.

I have Grandmaster, Queenside, and Bowden's Mate. All delicious!

Now the Gambit is why I origianlly tried 5Pawns- and I don't know why, but it didn't taste like apple pie to me- so I didn't like it. Now granted I sampled it at a shop, maybe it needed steeped? Maybe it needed to be in a different tank, idk? Can you describe how it taste to you?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have Grandmaster, Queenside, and Bowden's Mate. All delicious!

Now the Gambit is why I origianlly tried 5Pawns- and I don't know why, but it didn't taste like apple pie to me- so I didn't like it. Now granted I sampled it at a shop, maybe it needed steeped? Maybe it needed to be in a different tank, idk? Can you describe how it taste to you?

I kind of taste a strong caramel taste, and as I change my volts the apple is reveiled somewhat, I have not tried Queenside, or Bowden's mate yet, I have been using a dripper for the gambit, and I have the grand master in my Kayfun lite.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
LOL

I love it!

I also realized I need to drop the mg of nicotine I vape at. This is too high. The HH.357 dripping atty is delivering the nicotine and full flavor of my juices. :eek:

and the Provari! I will love it forever.

P.S. now that I have experienced dripping...I don't think I can use a tank anymore... LOL

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
I kind of taste a strong caramel taste, and as I change my volts the apple is reveiled somewhat, I have not tried Queenside, or Bowden's mate yet, I have been using a dripper for the gambit, and I have the grand master in my Kayfun lite.

I'll have to revisit Gambit with my HH357 and Provari and see what I get out of it. :)

Grandmaster is my favorite :) but I love peanut butter so that's probably why haha :D

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Congratulations!!!!!!

The Black looks awesome!

Isn't it an amazing Vape? Changed the world for me!

Did you do the Sacred Ceremony yet???

I just bought some new flavors too The Standard Curios George and Cell Block 4. They are pricey but they come in 30ml bottles only. So actually about average price.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013

Can you give me a descriptive personal comparrison of dripping compared to the KayFun Lite.

I really like dripping as of 20mins ago LOL

and I already wanted to buy the kayfun lite, so since you have done both, can you compare the 2 please?

Also what coil setup do you typically do? Micro, dual, etc? and what resistance do you tend to build them at?

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Congratulations!!!!!!

The Black looks awesome!

Isn't it an amazing Vape? Changed the world for me!

Did you do the Sacred Ceremony yet???

I just bought some new flavors too The Standard Curios George and Cell Block 4. They are pricey but they come in 30ml bottles only. So actually about average price.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

How do you like The Standard? I was going to purchase some of their stuff and also Jameson's(they are owned by the same company).

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Can you give me a descriptive personal comparrison of dripping compared to the KayFun Lite.

I really like dripping as of 20mins ago LOL

and I already wanted to buy the kayfun lite, so since you have done both, can you compare the 2 please?

Also what coil setup do you typically do? Micro, dual, etc? and what resistance do you tend to build them at?

Well ok as far as building goes I started by rebuilding coils for my pro-tanks, I use 32 ga a-1 kanthol with 3mm silica for that. That's what I started with, and my builds are around a 2.0 to 2.5 ohm coils, which is a good range for the provari. As far as taste goes they are very simular for my kayfun, and my dripper, I can't say that one is better then the other. I tried using the silica first, in my kayfun, and I had a hard time getting flavor with silica, (I don't know why) I kind of want to try the silica again, but I switched to using cotton, and the taste is great, but changing the cotton wick is not easy, I destroyed a coil today trying to do that. I have not tried the micro thing yet, but if I did I would try doing a dual coil configuration so my over all ohms is not to low. I did a 7 wrap on a 1/16" wire today and ended up with a 2.5 coil, and I have my volts at 4 right now.

One thing I would like to add is the Kayfun lite, really creates a cloud of vaper, I was driving with it the other day, and I almost couldn't see the windshield. :)

Last edited:

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
The Standard

Curious George in my Protank 2 WOW It is Banana Banana Banana Banana goodness

CellBlock 4 in a carto tank Very yummy too. A little subtle right now, but it may need to steep a little bit.

Weird thing about them, they come in square glass bottles with no dripper. Ummmmm

Good thing I have been hoarding glass bottles with eye-droppers, I transferred part of them into those. That works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread