AHHHHHH I am going to stab someone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is my first few days(since sunday) without smoking a cig in years. I woke up this morning puffed away on PV (36mg nic) and it was not cutting it. I was ready to just stop on the way in to grab a pack and be done with it. Got to work and was just ready to grab a plastic knife and run around and stab people in the face, surely this would have made me feel better. I decided for my wellbeing as far as keeping a job and not going to jail that would not be a good idea. Anyway I am sitting here going nuts trying to get past these withdrawls and it does suck. I have been jambing as much snuff up my nose as I can. It is helping take the edge off but not quite getting rid of the wanting to run around stabbing people in the face feeling. Anyway random banter, glad I found the snuff. Have a feeling its going to be very integral in stopping the cigs.

I would probably tweak up my nic and see if that helped.

Well I am already vaping 36mg soooooo not sure I wanna go much higher....lol

I still have a analog little cigar when I wake up then vape the rest of the day. It is probably like a security blanket more than actual need, but I have given up worrying about it.
One smoke a day is no biggie.

Yeah one a day is not bad, just trying to kick them. Just like anything else though I guess I'll have to fight through the withdrawals.

For some reason Miss Whiskey's avatars cause me to totally lose my train of thought, odd ain't it?

Lol yeah they always are good for a nice distraction

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Felt, that sounds like a perfectly normal reaction to me. My favorite is the crawling in my own skin feeling where no matter what I do or use, it doesn't calm me. All I can say is that it does get better over time. I don't remember what snuffs you have but I would keep the strongest one you can find on hand for the mornings. Maybe an American scotch snuff would do the trick. The molens macuba seems to do a good job of killing cravings for me. Just hang in there. It always helped/helps me to come on the forum and discuss things like that. Feel free to come and talk things out. We are usually a pretty good listeners here.

Stubby

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2009
    Madison, WI USA
    I never got much out of nasal snuff. I've got a drawer full of it that I haven't touched in over a year. It was kind of a pleasant diversion but I could never depend on it for my needs. If you really want to kill the cravings Swedish snus is the best thing out there. The extra strong versions will grow hair where...... you really don't want hair..... but it does knock out that feeling that I want to stab someone in the face.

After vaping for as long as you have it may be time to admit it's just not working and move on to something with more substance.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    I never got much out of nasal snuff. I've got a drawer full of it that I haven't touched in over a year. It was kind of a pleasant diversion but I could never depend on it for my needs. If you really want to kill the cravings Swedish snus is the best thing out there. The extra strong versions will grow hair where...... you really don't want hair..... but it does knock out that feeling that I want to stab someone in the face.

After vaping for as long as you have it may be time to admit it's just not working and move on to something with more substance.

+1
    hang in there felt - pop a couple of snus now and then when it gets too bad to handle.

I just recently decided to quit smoking. I have been vaping so long because of convenience. I can sit at my desk at work and blow clouds of vapor without anyone bating an eye. The snuff seems to be cutting it though. Just seems like it's the morning that is the worst.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread