Ahlusion and or Heather's Heavanly Vapes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Well I am running dangerously low on my ADV (Boba's Bounty) and I am tired of waiting for them to restock so I thought now would be a good time to try Ahlusion or even HHV. My favorite juice is Boba's Bounty followed by Unicorn Blood (Fuzion). If I were to place an order from Ahlusion today can you all tell me what you would choose based on my favorites? I also like menthols.

I am just ready to try another "Top 5 vendor" that is established.

I know these threads kind of blow but ANY input would be welcomed.

Also, the only juice from alien Visions I have tried is BB. If there are others just as good I would be open to them as well. :D

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Just my personal opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it. :)

Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal
HHV - Heavenly Army

Both of those, to me, are in the same general ballpark as Boba's. They are NOT Boba's, but they are kind of sort of along similar lines. Heavenly Army actually has some of those same honey graham notes that Boba's has.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Heavenly Army has been compared to Boba's in a broad sense.

You could mix it with some HHV Shadow to give it an extra custard shot, and add some Tuscon Cocoa to it for a little chocolate flavor :)

With HHV, you control the VG/PG mix, and have the option to add Menthol, if you so choose.

Heavenly Army is my #1 vape. I vape it once a day... can't live without it :)

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Heavenly Army has been compared to Boba's in a broad sense.

You could mix it with some HHV Shadow to give it an extra custard shot, and add some Tuscon Cocoa to it for a little chocolate flavor :)

With HHV, you control the VG/PG mix, and have the option to add Menthol, if you so choose.

Heavenly Army is my #1 vape. I vape it once a day... can't live without it :)

I appreciate the reply and suggestions. When I first got into this a few months back I did not think I would like a "tobacco" like flavor and tried all of the Halo juices. The only one I LOVED was Sub-Zero. Then I tried Boba's at a local vape shop and LOVED it. I just don't get a lot of tobacco from it I guess. I just get the graham cracker goodness. Up until this point I have liked "candy" like vapes such as Zombie Blood GLV, Unicorn Blood Fuzion and KrankBerry Fuzion (still love them) but if Boba's considered to be tobacco maybe I like a sweet tobacco? I am just worried I will waste more money ordering a tobacco flavor that is ALL tobacco with a hint of whatever the flavoring is. I bought Tribecca, which most people love and hated it. I was a menthol smoker for 15 years so straight tobacco has never been my thing. So is the Heavenly Army as sweet as Boba's without having to add other juices to it? And thanks again for the suggestions!

If you really like sweet tobaccos then it's HHV all the way, all of theirs are pretty sweet. As for Alusions, I'm not all that experienced with all their flavors yet but the few I have are pretty awesome. I am really digging the Caribbean Tobacco and the Cha-Yen orange blossom tea.

Thanks!

Just my personal opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it. :)

Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal
HHV - Heavenly Army

Both of those, to me, are in the same general ballpark as Boba's. They are NOT Boba's, but they are kind of sort of along similar lines. Heavenly Army actually has some of those same honey graham notes that Boba's has.

Thanks a alot. So it looks like HHV seems to have more juices that are in the same ballpark as Boba's? I am not necessarily looking for a Boba replacement by any means. I tried that with El Kamino (which I cannot stand) and realized that was an unfair and futile exercise. I only mentioned that one because it has become my ADV. I mentioned Ahlusion because I have yet to see anyone complain about their juices and figured they were great.

I appreciate all the feedback. Feel free to keep the suggestions coming. Looks like I am too late to get an order shipped today so I can take my time now:D

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well, Boba's is considered by many to be Tobacco in Name Only (TINO).

Heavenly Army is a sweet, light tobacco with a creamy base and graham notes and perhaps a slight hint of chocloate. Shadow and HA started with the same creamy light tobacco base, but through different extraction processes brought out differing top flavors.

Huntsman, Legend and Dark Horse are the less sweet NETs and are closer to pure tobaccos from HHV.

The others in the Purity line are more dessert-like, and really caught me by surprise. The tobacco notes are light. Heavenly Army and Shadow's creamy base really took me by surprise and was a WOW! for me. It's like the vapor is whipped cream. So good :)

If you follow Boba Bounty's line and go for 100% VG, it'll be even sweeter. I haven't tried their menthol shots, since I don't normally vape menthol. I use 50/50 mix and it works rather well. Not coyingly sweet, but just right to make it in my daily rotation.

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
You guys are great. I think I will give HHV a shot and place an order.

Menthol isn't my favorite anymore but I always keep a bottle of Sub-Zero on hand. Boba's just made me realize that I might actually like tobacco flavors. Was just on alien visions site adding some Boba's to my wishlist when I thought I would look at some of their other juices and was pretty put off by their lack of descriptions. Here is the description for PG Hype... " " yeah, there isn't one:p

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
I have yet to find a juice that tasted like Tobacco, or at least how I consumed it. I smoked, so the tobacco flavor I am used to came from the combustion proses. I guess you would have to find some one who ate tobacco? To find out how true the flavors are. The best I can liken the "Tobacco" Flavor too is the taste you would get from holding a cigar in your mouth before you lit it. I Prefer Tobacco juices because they are a bit mellower and I like the toasty gram cracker component just as you stated, that most tobacco juices have. I prefer NETs because to me they have a more cleaner, "Organic" flavor. You can also adjust the sweetness of the flavor a bit by upping the PG. I'm one of the few who wasn't a big boba's fan I guess. To me it was too sweet and "candy" tasting, which are exactly two flavor components you like. Give HHV a try, their juices require some steeping so give one of their samplers (all ready steeped) a shot. They have a lot of tobacco flavors and at least one of them should be what your looking for.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I was a fruit vaper also. I have to say I'm not anymore. HHV has the right balance of sweet and tobacco. Shadow and Pirate's Booty were my first entrance to the tobacco vapes. I'm still a huge Shadow fan but Dragon's Fire has overthrown them for my top spot. Pirate's Booty changed up on me and I am not fond of it anymore. I would suggest to put a sample of Dragon's Fire in that list.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Well I am running dangerously low on my ADV (Boba's Bounty) and I am tired of waiting for them to restock so I thought now would be a good time to try Ahlusion or even HHV. My favorite juice is Boba's Bounty followed by Unicorn Blood (Fuzion). If I were to place an order from Ahlusion today can you all tell me what you would choose based on my favorites? I also like menthols.

I am just ready to try another "Top 5 vendor" that is established.

I know these threads kind of blow but ANY input would be welcomed.

Also, the only juice from Alien Visions I have tried is BB. If there are others just as good I would be open to them as well. :D

You're gonna love both Ahlusion and HHV. With Ahlusion, remember that you can add as little or as much menthol to any liquid as you'd like. My current favorite is Cool River Blend at 70/30 with the "chill" level of menthol added. Judging by your history I highly, highly recommend that you try this one! I still haven't tried an Ahlusion liquid that isn't incredible. I also strongly recommend their Boba bubble tea. I suspect you'll love HHV's Dragon's Fire, Hunstman, Legend, Dark Horse, or Heather's Heavenly. Of those, people disagree on their personal fav, but one will definitely hit the spot.

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Wlad, the owner of Ahlusion is a master flavorist so anything from there, tobaccos fruits teas et al will be excellent - whether they are to your taste is a different matter of course.

So I will definitely Plus One on GT's Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion.

For a dry tobacco experience, try Huntsman from HHV which has cigar tasting notes and a sense of maple underlying it - not to taste so much but to balance the flavor. It's excellent.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Wlad, the owner of Ahlusion is a master flavorist so anything from there, tobaccos fruits teas et al will be excellent - whether they are to your taste is a different matter of course.

So I will definitely Plus One on GT's Smooth Criminal from Ahlusion.

For a dry tobacco experience, try Huntsman which has cigar tasting notes and a sense of maple underlying it - not to taste so much but to balance the flavor. It's excellent.

Huntsman is superb, sublime, and colorful -- it infuses me with images of autumn and forests. Hulamoon is wise :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
All tastes are subjective, what I enjoy might not be your cup of tea.
HHV is my primary vendor. As a former tobacco pipe smoker I absolutely love Shadow, Legend, Oompa and Dragon's Fire.
Might I suggest a mint flavor ? Blade is an HHV selection that is remarkably like Junior Mints or York Peppermint Patties. For me personally it subdues any menthol cravings I might have. just my :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread