Air contol on ggts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxLMania

Feb 10, 2013
Bonn, Germany
I think the threads are smaller towards the top on the collector tank, upon closer inspection that seems to be the case

this can be why you feel it loosen up a bit. Other thing is that Imeo said somewhere that some collectors tanks from latest batches may have some problems with threads although i think he was referring to some people having problems to screw in ggts base atomizers so should be the inside threads in these cases

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
its normal glaus. O-ring doesnt make contact with the collector tank in the last 2 turns before it gets full open
Is it normal for the air control ring to rattle for the last two turns before it is completely open. It seems like it fits snug for 3/4 of the way up then starts to rattle/loosen till it is completely open. Just wanted to make sure this was normal

Thanks guys

Jon

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All GGTS do that glaus. Its because I didnt find a reason to make o-ring fit on collector tank snag when it doesnt make a difference on air in the last 2 turns
I thought that too but some poeple's dont do that, I may try to track down an o ring and try it and see what happens

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I did try to screw on a zag and it wouldnt screw all the way :(

thats irelevant with the control ring glaus. Internal threads of CT may be a problem but control ring isnt a problem. So lets talk about zag:

I cant be sure if its a GGTS problem or a zag problem. If you really want to see who's the problem is, you have to put on GGTS an Ody base and a UFS base. If they both fit then its a zag problem:)

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
thats irelevant with the control ring glaus. Internal threads of CT may be a problem but control ring isnt a problem. So lets talk about zag:

I cant be sure if its a GGTS problem or a zag problem. If you really want to see who's the problem is, you have to put on GGTS an Ody base and a UFS base. If they both fit then its a zag problem:)

Thanks for the info Imeo about the control ring; When I tried to put the zag on I just assumed the problem was with the zag as all GG parts go on properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread