• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

airline gives out FREE e-cigs! (Blu Cigs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
".....we currently do not allow their use in-flight," Southwest spokesman Brad Hawkins says...."
".... American Airlines, spokeswoman Mary Frances Fagan says. "We have no plans to allow any cigarettes on our aircraft," she says...."

Suckas.
Unless they remove the doors off the lavs, there will always be vaping on flts..... hee hee hee

That's cool that Global Exec & Blue are doing this.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
how silly. i haven't flown yet, but if i can get the PV on the plane in carry-on, or in my purse, there is no doubt in my mind i'll be vaping in the air. if nothing else, i'll go into the lavatory, hello. anyone tried it yet?

Oh yeah! As long as you have less than 3oz of liquid in each container & the whole qt baggy thing, TSA says that it's ok to carry on.
For the airlines, it's a whole other story. A lot of blah blah blah, but I'm sure most of it is the flt attendants don't want to have to explain to other people what it is that they can see, but not really smell.
Some airlines claim it's due to the battery....yet they don't say anything about the overheating Dell computer being used on that aisle seat across from me, my headphones or the iPod I'm using.

I've done two round trips this year. On the first one, I stealth vaped in the seats, but that's because I was sitting with the girls and I wasn't too worried if a little bit of vapor escaped me.
On the second trip, I was traveling alone. In the boarding area I really didn't stealth, but I didn't try to hide it, either. But, it was Vegas, so who really was going to approach me LOL On the flt, the people in my row weren't very talkative (no chance to introduce them to it). Since I'd rather the F/As not really know I had it, I just went to the lavs, or went in the back to "stretch my legs" when the F/As were up front with the drink cart.

Ban vaping. Yeah. Go ahead. And I'll be sure to add you to my "Vaping Bucket List" of places I'll be sure to vape at. Yeah; I'm a bad ... rebel.....:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread