Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi juice aficionados!

My favorite juice ATM is AiV teas especially a quiet morning mixed with afternoon tea. It's the perfect smooth subtle juice I can vape all day every day! But I am curious about Ahlusion .. I've heard good things about them but am mainly curious about their teas and how they compare to AiV. Thanks and happy vaping! :vapor::toast:

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
To me there is no comparison. The Ahlusion teas are naturally extracted teas and they don't get any better. I've had the AiV teas. They were a let down, but that's just my taste. If you enjoy tea flavors, I'm certain you will find Ahlusion to be your Mecca.

Well after that I will def have to try some! Ty Xfoo! That's the kind of response I was looking for!

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Well after that I will def have to try some! Ty Xfoo! That's the kind of response I was looking for!
Good to hear. With the exception of the Masala Chai (which is wonderful), the teas are not very sweet. Just enough depending on the flavor blend. I'm not into boba teas but I hear they are very good. The ones I like aside from Masala Chai and tend to be popular are Caramel Pear Black Tea, Black Pomegranate Tea, and Ginger Orange Oolong.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Good to hear. With the exception of the Masala Chai (which is wonderful), the teas are not very sweet. Just enough depending on the flavor blend. I'm not into boba teas but I hear they are very good. The ones I like aside from Masala Chai and tend to be popular are Caramel Pear Black Tea, Black Pomegranate Tea, and Ginger Orange Oolong.

Thanks for the suggestions .. I saw their website . Was gonna be hard to choose so many flavors. :)

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
A quiet morning is a real addiction for me atm, I've tried Caramel Pear Black Tea and Cranberry Autumn from Ahlusion and didn't like either. I order lots of different juices from them and they're all great so i think i've just discovered i hate vaping black tea (Caramel Pear and Cranberry Autumn are strong with this) but that i love vaping green tea flavoring (Quiet morning's undertone) :/ If i saw an Ahlusion green tea juice or a tea that was very clearly not "black" I'd totally even try ordering an ahlusion tea again

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Keeping in mind that taste is subjective... ;)

I've had AIV Quiet Morning and Ahlusion Caramel Pear Black Tea. Gave AIV's away, ordered a BIG bottle of Ahlusion.

Hi Gloria,

I didn't love a quiet morning by itself but LOVED it mixed with afternoon tea... I've had juices with caramel and sometimes the caramel is soooo overpowering .. Caramel cappuccino from HHV I think ..

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi SuzyQ :)

To my buds the caramel is a "barely there" flavor in the CPBT from Ahlusion. It blends well with the pear and tea. Be warned though, this one seems to be one those love it hate it juices. LOL

What I love best about AiV is the subtle complexity. I hope Ahlusion isn't too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread