• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama Vapers, come on in and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
Hey theres apparently an Alabama subforum... awesome

Anyways, long time Alabama resident short time vaper, glad there are more of us... though most of you seem to be from the "northern" side of the state. But no worries just being in Alabama is good enough. I'm from down south in Enterprise, you may know us as an outskirt of Fort Rucker or the home of Bama Jam, but its nice here :p

Anyways been vaping about 27 days now and havent went to an analog since really, got 5 people besides me doing it too lol, its amazing how quickly a good idea catched on :)

Kamin_Majere

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
It isn't all me the local brick and mortar store gets a lot/most of the credit. I walked in as a joke and walked out a vap'er. And its easier to convince people to pick up vaping when they can sit in there for an hour or 2 and try all the various liquids and strengths to walk out with the "perfect" vap.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I'm sure your plenty good with southern courtesy, you are nothing but courteous on the forum :). Welcome Kamin! Glad you found us! Congrats on quitting the analogs! I was down in Panama City Beach a while ago and went to a vape shop down there. They told me there was a shop in Dothan, and that it was started by one of their customers. I will have to check their shop out next time I am down there. The wife go to enterprise a lot to visit her best friend. She and her Hubbs just had a baby so we have been going more often.

Len Warren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
springville al
Hi my name is len. Ive been off ana's since 10/17/11 I have a lave tube two indulgences and couple ego one moded flashlight and soon to have a zenisis God willing. there will be a vape in at avondale brewery here in B'ham on the 22nd of march. Hosted by vulcanvape local wholesaler in homewood. Hit me up. we can talk vape

KayVapes

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Vero Beach, FL
Hi all I'm Kay (Kayvapes) I am moving back to Alabama next month. I'll be living in Alex City, Al. I've been vaping for over 2 months now and have stepped up to tube mods already. LoL I have a Silver Bullet and just got a Lavatube today. Can't wait to charge some batteries and give it a whirl. Nice to meet folks in advance,
Kay:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread