Alcatraz RDA by Häze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I've only had mine for the last week so have only run one build so far. I have a .4 ohm 26 g parallel 3mm id. In mine. It works so well I didn't want to try anything else.

It is an excellent rda for how I vape. With how low the coil sits it wicks instantly. The insert looks like it will be really leak resistant (it is so far) and the airflow is just about perfect for me.

I might even grab another at some point. Would love to see a polished ultem cap for it. Would look pretty cool with the ultem insert I think.

Reactions: Ben85

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
It took me a few goes to get a build I like, but once achieved the vape is amazing. Wicking was my main challenge - I was simply using too much of it.

This is the build I settled for;

b6sjgg.jpg

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Yeah I have a fairly loose wick in mine, with some tail extending into the larger side well to soak up excess. My coil is just slightly offset from the squonk hole and just high enough that I can shift the wick tail enough to not cover the hole but still grab juice from it immediately. Been working like a charm so far. Seems there are multiple ways to build and wick this one. Vert just seemed like the best option for me and I wanted to use all three air intakes.

Btw, tapatalk doesn't seem to like your image link. It shows as broken to me. Been seeing that a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread