Ali' Custom Order - R&R Manufacturing

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin440

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
ohio
Anyone know what's going on with Ryan and R&R? Got an email notice that the site changed yestarday R&R Manufacturing.

I was floored when I saw simply "Store Closed", even more worried when I found that the forum vendor was gone from here, along with any posts from Ryan since 8/11/2010.

I've been away for awhile from the forums so there may have been some posts in his forum section that are gone letting people know what was/is going on.

Did anyone have any info?

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
I've emailed him at that address many times now with no reply. He did fix my Ali'i last month (before the shutdown), and it has broken again but doesn't look like he's gonna fix it again anytime soon. It's a shame that you spend almost $200 for a great mod, and when he decides to quit the business, us loyal customers are left out to dry.

berty

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Yep, same thing happened to me when i went to send in one of my Ali'i vv's for repair. Ryan only replied to the email I sent letting him know I was sending it in for repair. He emailed back right away and told me not to send it as he is not doing sales or repairs.

I emailed him again asking if he could supply a simple parts list for the Ali'i vv, just the supplier for the IC and pot that seems to be causing so many customers repeated problems. No reply. so he is reading emails, just choosing which ones to reply too.... nice.

Not sure why anyone would'nt want to help out thier customers by putting out a simple parts list on one of the forums. At five units a week for well over a year he collected over $50,000 from all of us, so you would think spending a few minutes to provide a parts list and basic instruction guide would be the "right" thing to do for your former customers. He seemed like such a nice guy..... of course that was when he wanted our business and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread