Alice In Vapeland: All the flavors you were curious about...

Was this review helpful to you?

• Yes

• No

• You're Pretty :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I am using an Ego Twist and a LR bridgeless atty for direct dripping.

11m3wib.jpg

Twas Brillig:

The juice- 24mg nic, house mix vg ratio, steeped for about 3 weeks, color-Dark, Smell- Sweet and tart berries

Flavor- as described... A blackberry crumble.

Throat hit- pretty mild for a 24mg nic juice 2.5/5

Vapor production- Substantial 4/5

Flavor strength- Medium 3/5

Opinion-
I am getting a titch more blackberry than the "crumble" aspect of it, but the bakery side of it is definitely still there. The blackberries are fresh and juicy, no candy or artificial flavor here This juice is very very good, and has definitely earned a spot in my rotation. The blackberries are having a nice soothing effect on me as I vape, so this would be great any time you want to relax.

MY Suggested steeping- A few days with the lid off... Its good right away but it does improve

I give this 8.5/10

A Quiet Morning:

The Juice-18mg nic, house mix vg ratio, extra flavor, steeped for 1 week, color-clear, smell-green tea and passionfruit

Flavor- green tea and passionfruit.

Throat Hit- Mild+ 2/5

Flavor Strength: Medium 3/5

Vapor Production- Huge plumes 5/5

Opinion-
This is amazing! The green tea is such an enjoyable and satisfying flavor, and the passionfruit accentuates it beautifully. Nothing fake or candy about these flavors. This tastes exactly like a very high end gourmet tea that is sold at my work. The flavors go together perfectly, and this vape has a very calming and relaxing feel to it. I can see why it has it's name, and I can also see why I have heard so many great things about it. I will definitely be purchasing a large bottle of this, and will have no trouble vaping this all day. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone...especially tea lovers!

MY Suggested steeping- Doesn't require any at all

I give this 10/10

Cherry Blossom Tea:

The Juice-
18mg nic, house mix vg ratio, extra flavor, steeped for 1 week, color-clear, smell- Fresh Cherries

Flavor- subtle tea with fresh cherries

Flavor Strength- Mild 2/5

Throat Hit- Mild 2/5

Vapor production-
Substantial 4/5

Opinion- Again, AiV won me over on another tea! There is virtually no artificial, perfumey, vhemical or syruppy taste. If you are afraid of Cherry flavors...let this one change your mind. The cherry gives it an almost juicy quality to it. Both the tea and the cherry compliment eachother very well. I love how even though it is delicate, the flavors are definitely still there. If you are hesitating to try AiV because of reviews of subtle flavors...don't let it stop you. I usually like things to be packed with flavor, but these ones are every bit as satisfying on a different way. Plus, you can always just ask for extra flavor. Cherry Blossom is a work of art...delicate, intricate, and so enjoyable! I will definitely be purchasing a large bottle of this before I run out.

MY Suggested steeping- A day or two with the lid off.

I give this 9/10

Crunkberry:

The Juice-
18mg nicotine. Has had about 2 weeks to steep.

Flavor- Fruity Cereals

Flavor Strength- Medium 3/5

Throat Hit- Moderate 3/5

Vapor Production- Substancial 4/5

Opinion- I am getting a sweet and very creamy fruity mix. I don't really pick up on the cereals that others suggest, but the flavors that would make a cereal are definitely there. But this is still highly enjoyable, the flavors are so good together, and the cream is so creamy! I could vape this straight for hours on end. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys fruity, sweet, or dessert vapes.

MY Suggested steeping-For me, this required about a week of steeping before I could appreciate it

I give this 8/10

Cupcake City:

The Juice-
24mg nicotine. Extra flavor. About 3 weeks steeping time.

Flavor- Sweet vanilla cupcakes

Flavor Strength-
Medium 3/5

Throat Hit- Substancial 4/5

Vapor Production- Substancial 4/5

Opinion- this is a sweet bakery vape, the flavors are exactly as described, and if you like cakey vapes, you will love this. I can even detect a buttery batter type flavor. For me personally, I like an additional complimentary flavor with these types of juices, but that's just me. My best friends lives this, and so does my mom...it's just not my cup of tea. I don't dislike it though, I just couldn't vape it for more than 10 min or so at a time. I think that even though this one isnt MY thing, I think allot of other people out there would REALLY love this!

MY Suggested steeping-Doesn't seem to require steeping at all...

I give this 7/10, but my best friend gives it a 10/10

B&W Cookie:

The Juice- 18mg nicotine, Extra flavor, about 2 weeks steeping time, house mix vg ratio, color- dark brown, smell-Chocolate!

Flavor- Chocolatey cookie with a hint of vanilla icing.

Flavor Strength- strong (perfectly) 4/5

Throat Hit- Strong 4/5

Vapor Production- Moderate 3/5

Opinion- This is hands down, one my favorite flavors. The chocolate is definitely the standout flavor here, and it is sweet and bold. Do not go into this one seeking an oreo...this is NOT an oreo. This flavor is a bold chocoatey cookie, with vanilla and chocolate icing! If you like dessert vapes, or are searching for a good chocolate, than you absolutely must try this! I vape this every single day....still in a rotation of choose because I do get bored throughout the day, but this is one of the only flavors I feel I MUST have every day.

MY Suggested steeping- a few days with the lid off

I give this 10/10

Lemon Loves Cake:

The Juice- 24mg nicotine, Extra Flavor, about 3 weeks steeping time, House mix vg ratio, Color-light brown, smell-sweet cake and lemons

Flavor- lemon and a buttery cake or muffin. This one definitely needed the steeping time. When I first received it, it was all lemon. But now, the nice buttery cake is definitely coming through and makes it much more enjoyable. Again, tas with all AiV flavors, the lemon flavor is not fake or candy tasting. And the cake is sweet and delectable.

Throat Hit- Strong 4.5/5

Vapor Production- Medium+ 3.5/5

Opinion- I don't typically like lemon or citrus in my vapes, but I have to say, this one is begging me to reconsider... As with with most AiV juices, the flavor is on the subtle end of the spectrum, but so surprisingly good. I think the subtlety is part of what makes these vapes so vapeable for very long periods of time. You don't really get sick of them, and you really start to pick up on the many delicate nuances that make up the juice. If this were stronger than it is, I actually think I might not like it, it might be too overpowering. There's alot of beauty going on here.

MY Suggested steeping-About one week

I give this 9/10

Bandersnatch:

The Juice- 18mg nicotine, Extra Flavor, about 4 days steeped, house mix vg ratio, Color-light to medium orange, smell-butterscotch

Flavor-
Butterscotch and bananas

Throat Hit- Moderate 3/5

Vapor Production- Lots! 4.5/5

Opinion-
There is more butterscotch than banana, but the banana is real, and not like candy.The butterscotch flavor is very satisfying to me because I like sweet vapes, but I do wish for more banana. Even without it though, this is a very good vape by AiV, and definitely with trying. I also feel like with additional time to steep, the banana will be more pronounced. I have found that the AiV juices that don't win me over initially, do so after steeping. I do enjoy this one, and would define recommend it to anyone who likes sweet vapes.

MY Suggested steeping- about a week...maybe a bit more

I give this 7.5/10

*UPDATE* This juice has now had proper time to steep (about a month), and everything has blended and come together perfectly. NOW, this is pretty awesome, and I change my rating to 9/10 The bananas are no longer taking a back seat to the butterscotch, and I am also detecting a very nice floral aspect to this juice. Its not perfumey, or negative in any way...Its really quite good. Now I wish I had a bigger bottle.

White Rabbit:

The Juice- 24mg nicotine, Extra flavor, about 3 weeks steeped, house mix vg ratio, color-light brown

Flavor-
I have NO idea.... Warm, earthy, nutty, and slightly sweet. Possibly toasted coconut, and hazlenut.

Flavor Strength- Strong 4/5

Throat Hit- Mild 2/5

Vapor Production-
Huge thick plumes 5/5

Opinion- incredibly enjoyable! I do not get any chocolate at all like others suggest. I do detect something like coffee, tea, or tobacco....i think that's the earthy part. And the slightly sweet comes from the nuttyness most likely. I can't really nail this down at all. Having almost a month to steep, really let the flavors come together quite nicely. This is a great vape to unwind with by the fire in these winter months. I can't figure it out...but I love trying!

MY Suggested steeping-A day or two with the lid off...but the longer you have it, the better it gets

I give this 9/10

ORANGE MAKES ME CREAMSICLE:

The Juice- 24mg nicotine, Extra flavor, about 3 weeks steeping time.

Flavor- Orange

Flavor Strength- Medium+ 3.5/5

Throat Hit-
Mild 2/5

Vapor Production-
Moderate 3/5

Opinion- Not getting any cream here, just a whole lotta orange. Okay wait, on second thought, there is a slight note of cream at the end. But the up front flavor is definitely orange. Not candy or syruppy orange...real orange. It's like having a glass of orange juice. I do feel like I would enjoy this better if it had more of a creamyness to it, but that's just me. It's still a high quality vape and I can see why others like it so much, I'm just not a huge fan of orange that's all. But if you do enjoy citrus flavors...definitely give this a go!

MY Suggested steeping-About a week

I give this a 7/10

AFTERNOON TEA:

The Juice- 18mg nicotine, Extra flavor, about 4 days steeping time.

The Flavor- black tea with some cream. Exactly that.

Flavor Strength- Very mild 1/5

Throat Hit- Substancial 4/5

Vapor Production- Moderate 3.5/5

Opinion- relaxing and enjoyable, but I probably wouldn't recommend this to a new customer since the flavor is probably the most subtle of all. The delicate tea is definitely pleasing, and I do enjoy the slightly creamy finish, but I think this one loses a little for being too subtle. I will come back to it once it has had more time to steep.

MY Suggested steeping- A few days with the lid off

I give this a 5/10

SWEET TEASE:

The Juice- 18mg nicotine, Extra flavor, about 4 days steeping time.

Flavor- Sweet tea with lemon

Flavor Strength-
Mild+ 2/5

Throat Hit- Mild 1/5

Vapor Production- Huge plumes 5/5

Opinion- I find that I am really thoroughly enjoying tea flavors from AiV. This is subtle (but not as subtle as afternoon tea), but quite good! The lemon is not overpowering at all, and the tea flavor really shines. And with only a few days of steeping under it's belt, I an almost positive that this one will become more more impressive.

MY Suggested steeping- about a week

I give this 7.9/10

Zombie Apocalypse:

The Juice- 18mg nic, house mix vg ratio, 4 days steeped, color-light pinkish yellow, smell-strawberry cake

Flavor- Strawberry Cupcakes

Flavor Strength-
Medium+ 3/5

Throat Hit- Moderate 3/5

Vapor Production-
Substancial 3.5/5

Opinion-
This is exactly what I meant when I said I like my cake flavors to have an accompanying flavor! The strawberry is exactly what I wanted just didn't know it! This juice does not seem to require any steeping. It is a nice sweet cupcake, with some wonderful strawberry icing. This flavor makes people around you ask for some... It is really quite delicious... Its one of those you just love at first vape!

MY Suggested steeping- None, perfect right out of the mailbox

I give this 9.5/10

Note to prospective new AiV customers:
If you are used to bold in-your-face flavors, or are new to vaping definitely request your purchases to have extra flavor. Aiv, is more subtle than alot of vendors, but their flavors are SO special. There is some amazing magic way they are making juices over there. They all taste so unique, delicate, gourmet... I could go on and on. I myself usually prefer big, bold flavors. But with Aiv, I find not only am I satisfied with the quality, I am satisfied enough for them to be my main supplier of juices. You don't get sick of them like you do some others out there, and they just make you smile!
Combine that with their amazing packaging, and their unbelievable customer service... and I think you are looking at one of the best E Liquid vendors in history.

www.aliceinvapeland.com

***If you find my reviews helpful, please take the time to let me know. You can do this in a number of ways... "like" this thread, rate this thread, or just send me a pm. If there is anything you wish to see, or any flavors you want to see me review... just let me know. Happy Vaping!***

Last edited:

Midnightchimera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Verona Pa
I absolutely adore your review. I have had most of AIV, except for the teas, and your review is spot on with my take on those that I've had. My faves are Crunkberry, White Rabbit, and Cupcake City (which I just ordered with extra flavor - 60ml). I asked for a sample of Bandersnatch. Awesome review! AIV is in my top 3. Like you said, subtle but elegant flavors that I don't think you will find anywhere else. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks for the excellent reviews. I am thinking it is my duty as a good Southern girl to try the Sweet Tease.

And the You're pretty option on the poll made me LOL. :p (No, I'm not the 1 who selected it HAHA)

Yay! You get me! It was totally for the LOL factor, but I realized after I made it that most peopl would probably not see the funny and just think I'm conceited.

And if you are going to try the one tea...I would definitely suggest a sampler of ALL of the teas...

-A Quiet Morning
-Cherry Blossom Tea
-Sweet Tease
-Afternoon Tea
-(5th flavor random pick by you)

If you like tea vapes...AIV has some of the best you will ever try :) AQM, and CBT are 2 flavors I literally can't be without. I stay stocked up on those!

Quoiyaien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
Beautiful BC
Personally loving AiV! I just ordered 30mls each of A quiet morning, white rabbit, and cherry blossom, my 3 faves thus far (only tried 6)..

Gonna order another sampler when I get home from Mexico (visiting my parents for 5 weeks over christmas). Those 3, plus a couple DIY flavours and Decadent vapors absinthe juice are my vacation vapes... Just hope its enough! lol

Cheers!
:vapor:

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I ordered some of there juices a few weeks ago,It shipped today! I cant wait to try them, I understand they are busy and hey that has to be a good thing if people are ordering like crazy it has to be great! i didnt mind the wait i now understand if i like there juice i cant set around and be like ahhhh i maby or i may tomorrow, I just need to order it and get with it before 673905845390 other people get in line ahead of me great review i cant wait to try these for my self!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I absolutely adore your review. I have had most of AIV, except for the teas, and your review is spot on with my take on those that I've had. My faves are Crunkberry, White Rabbit, and Cupcake City (which I just ordered with extra flavor - 60ml). I asked for a sample of Bandersnatch. Awesome review! AIV is in my top 3. Like you said, subtle but elegant flavors that I don't think you will find anywhere else. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed both my reviews, as well as the flavors that I enjoy so much :D

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Excellent reviews! I just ordered a big bottle of cherry blossom tea, as I find it amazing! A quiet morning is really good too, but I've been chain vamping cherry blossom. Just filled a tank with bandersnatch...

Mmmmm bandersnatch....my newest aiv love...and my biggest surprise. Didnt like it at first, now I cant imagine life without it.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Mmmmm bandersnatch....my newest aiv love...and my biggest surprise. Didnt like it at first, now I cant imagine life without it.

When I got the first batch, I thought it was ok, then they sent me the 2nd revision with one of my orders, and I thought, wow, this seems better. Then, again they sent me a sample bottle which I think was the final release, and I'm with you there, Robin. It's one of my favorites. White Rabbit, Cupcake City, Twas Brilling, and Bandersnatch are flavors from AiV that I must have around all the time. :D

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
For me its A Quiet Morning, Cherry Blossom Tea, BW Cookie (though its losing it's hold on me), Bandersnatc, Lemon Loves Cake, and Zombie Apocolypse. Yikes....thats a really long list of faves! Right behind those is white rabbit and twas brillig. Its crazy how I can love so many juices from one vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread