Greensboro, NC
Alice in Vapeland - Crunkberries

Vaped on Provari 4.0v Boge SR Carto/Phiniac Glass tank

24mg - ? mix

Steep Time - 3 weeks

Throat Hit: 3/5

Vapor: big plumes of vape

Rating: 5/5

Ok, I'll admit it. This one was included as a sample with my first order and it hadn't really appealed to me. I mean, I loved Captain Crunch with crunch berries as a kid, but my days of sugary cereals are long gone. I mean, seriously, I'm an adult now. ;)

Tonight I decided I felt like something different, and for some reason Crunkberries sounded appealing to me. I'm in the mood for something sweet, I figured this would do the trick.

Holy smokes! This is so much better than I expected. It really tastes exactly like the kid's cereal I loved and is flooding my head with pleasant childhood memories. Seriously, this is spot on. Decent throat hit, plenty of flavor, nice and sweet. Huge plumes of vape that I've come to expect from AiV. My only disappointment is that I only have the small sample, which is going to be gone far too soon.

This probably won't become an all day vape for me, but it's a juice I definitely want to keep on hand for those times when a super sweet treat is what I'm craving.

Another winner from Alice in Vapeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread