Alice in Vapeland, FuZion, or Mister E Liuid?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanIVap3InHere

Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Long Island, NY, USA
Sorry guys had to add Ahlusion :2cool: Out of these 4 choices (Alice in Vapeland, fuZion, Mister e-liquid and Ahlusion) how would you rate these vendors in order of best to worst. I am looking to order some new juice tonight or tomorrow. Best flavors for each vendor? Thanks a lot guys!

Last edited:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
It really depends, I suppose. I can only recommend from Mister E Liquid since I haven't ordered from the other 3.....
Grey Matter is good for a tobacco-ish liquid and the fruits are great as well. The ice line is the best if you like menthol fruits.
They have a couple of new ones also, but I haven't been feeling the fruity thing lately. I recommend them at some point, even if it isn't this time!
Oh, and super fast fulfillment / shipping also!

JenniBean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
From AIV I liked black and white cookie, mystic mandalime, and zombie apocalypse. Their teas are pretty good too. The wait time is killer tho, and getting an order in can be a pain. Also, I found their juices to be very light, so you might want to ask for extra flavor.
From Fuzion I liked unicorn blood, purple pieman, jacked, magnum pi, and Krankberry. I always got the flavor boost option, so the flavor was never lacking.
I just recently ordered from Mr. E, and I like their stuff a lot. Mango Melba and vape nectar are great, but everything I got from them was very good.
:)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Ahlusion, MEL, FuZion, AiV.

Everything I've tried from Ahlusion I really like.
MEL has some really great flavors like G T F O, Pink Dragon, Green Dragon, Jade Tiger, Grey Matter and they always send a 'beta' liquid.
FuZion's Krankberry, Gumby Blood, Unicorn Blood, Bob Marley Blood, The Edge and Purple Pieman are great.
AiV I didn't care for. Way over hyped, imo. Barely any flavor.

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
Just got my order in from AiV - it was worth the wait. Some people love it some people hate it but so far dripping on to 1.2ohms every single juice has been sheer perfection. For the record I got the following at 24mg ordered in how delicious they are:

Twas Brillig
White Rabbit
A Quiet Morning
Frost Blossom
Cherry Blossom

TutsiGarcia

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
Yucatan, Mexico
Dude! Dewd! Dood! i had such high hopes for their juice! At first i thought it was my evod.. nope.. every damn sample had little to no flavor.. booo aiv lol

WAY overhyped... got 60 ml bottles of White Rabbit, Zombie Apocalypse, Cupcake City and B/W Oreo...tried them after 3 weeks steeping in the mail and hated them... steeped them for another month and they tasted worse, ended up throwing them in the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread