Status
Not open for further replies.

caligally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
California
Robin, I ordered Lemon Loves Cake, Black & White Cookie, Cupcake City, Twas Brilliant & Crunkberry. I almost got White Rabbit but I hear mixed reviews on it's flavor. I don't like tobacco flavors (crazy I smoked for 25 years and now hate the flavor! LOL) I did ask her to throw in a free sample of it but I don't know if they will do that. Does it have a tobacco taste in your opinion?

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
It does...in a way...sometimes...it's really perplexing to me...i can't figure it out at all... But I do enjoy doing it. I never ever tank it, but dripping it for a while is nice. Everyone who tastes it seems to taste something different. I like it, but don't feel a need to have a large bottle odd it... 10ml is probably the biggest I'd go with it.

And I'm with you on tobacco flavors...i don't really like them much at all...however, I will say I have tried two from HHV, and loved them both. Big bottle lobe you know... Lol. They are gandalf and shadowfax if you are curious.

I can't wait to hear you're opinions of AiV once you get them. I predict that lemon loves cake will be YOUR favorite even though it's not mine. Wonder if I will be right?

caligally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
California
I'm not a HUGE fan of lemon but I do love lemon desserts. I got it hoping I taste the "cake" with a slight lemon flavor. I think my fav will be Cupcake City. But we'll see, you never know! =)

I've heard a lot about Gandalf. I might have to get a small bottle of it on my next order. It's sweet right? I'll let you know when I receive my stuff from AIV and give my reviews. Also ordered a bunch from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, AltCig & Vapealicious. All new vendors for me so I'm excited!

Hey, I see you have the Highbrow Vanilla Bourbon. Do you like that? I thought it had a strange aftertaste. Couldn't finish it. But I do love his Belgian Waffle, Caramel & Vanilla Bean. I also got the Tiramisu which I didn't like. It had that same funky taste the Vanilla Bourbon gave me. My taste buds are weird. lol

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Oh my goodness girly...ig you think the cupcake city will be your fave...then you absolutely have to go in the "c. Room" on the AiV website, scroll down to the picture of alice with a red door and click on it. Then order Zombie Apocolypse...its one in the testing phase but I think it's one of the best juices I have EVER tried! I originally thought it was lemon loves cake with strawberry instead of lemon, but I was mistaken as the website says it's strawberry cupcakes....ii just got it yesterday and I can't stop vaping it! I think you would live it as much as I do.

And yes, I do enjoy the highbrow bourbon vanilla...BUT... I despised it at first! It needed more steeping time to get good than any other juice I have tried so far....and...for some reason, I also find that it tastes best out of regular old fashioned blank cartomizers. It gets ruined in tanks for some reason.

And yeah...the gandalf and shadowfax definitely have asweetness to then, which is probably why I like them so much. For me, HHV is the only vendor that makes tobaccos I actually like and want to vape. While I can appreciate others out there add someone where's choice, HHV actually makes me change my mind about tobaccos. In fact, HHV is my second favorite vendor.... AiV is of course my #1 :)

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Yes...i am not going to lie...i am a little disappointed that I cannot yet order a 30 ml bottle of it, because that's exactly what I want to do...right now! But the more people who order it and rave about it....well it has to encourage then to release it a little bit....i am very hopeful that it will be available in a large bottle soon....i don't think it could possibly be improved upon...it's already perfect.

I am definitely going to have to change my signature...

OmiaVincitAmor13

Aug 30, 2012
Florida
Can someone tell me if the Cherry Blossom Tea has any menthol in it? or have a cooling effect at all? If not would you suggest adding menthol to it? I ask because I really love the Green Peach Tea from Rawr and the teas seem really good with menthol. Thinking about getting the Cherry Blossom Tea, White Rabbit, and Forgotten Memories..... which I haven't seen anyone talk about but I would love to try a grape vape.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
I'm not a HUGE fan of lemon but I do love lemon desserts. I got it hoping I taste the "cake" with a slight lemon flavor. I think my fav will be Cupcake City. But we'll see, you never know! =)

I've heard a lot about Gandalf. I might have to get a small bottle of it on my next order. It's sweet right? I'll let you know when I receive my stuff from AIV and give my reviews. Also ordered a bunch from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, AltCig & Vapealicious. All new vendors for me so I'm excited!

Hey, I see you have the Highbrow Vanilla Bourbon. Do you like that? I thought it had a strange aftertaste. Couldn't finish it. But I do love his Belgian Waffle, Caramel & Vanilla Bean. I also got the Tiramisu which I didn't like. It had that same funky taste the Vanilla Bourbon gave me. My taste buds are weird. lol
The best way I can describe LLC is a Lemon pound cake, or a lemon poppy seed muffin :)
Robin, I ordered Lemon Loves Cake, Black & White Cookie, Cupcake City, Twas Brilliant & Crunkberry. I almost got White Rabbit but I hear mixed reviews on it's flavor. I don't like tobacco flavors (crazy I smoked for 25 years and now hate the flavor! LOL) I did ask her to throw in a free sample of it but I don't know if they will do that. Does it have a tobacco taste in your opinion?
White rabbit isn't a tobacco vape. It is a nutty and buttery vape which many love! I think it is hazelnut, but I may be mistaken.
Can someone tell me if the Cherry Blossom Tea has any menthol in it? or have a cooling effect at all? If not would you suggest adding menthol to it? I ask because I really love the Green Peach Tea from Rawr and the teas seem really good with menthol. Thinking about getting the Cherry Blossom Tea, White Rabbit, and Forgotten Memories..... which I haven't seen anyone talk about but I would love to try a grape vape.
It defintely doesn't have menthol, and I don't recall it being cool either. I bet you that you could request it being a bit cool, and they will whip it up for you. I would suggest emailing or calling Nicole. She is super friendly!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I saw that alot of you like the Zombie one and its a Strawberry cake type vape, which sounds appealing but when I tried Tigers Blood (a strawberry cream type vape) from Vixen Vapors I didn't like it. So I'm torn if I should even try it or not. uuugghhh.

I say it's definitely worth a try...different vendors have different approaches to similar flavors.....while you hate sally's strawberry...you might love joe's strawberry. Ya know. I hated cake flavors from ECBlends, but love them from AiV.

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
Man how did I not know about the test flavor section?! I just placed another order for 30ml of Lemon Loves Cake (my current all day vape) and 30ml of a Quiet Morning. I would have loved to add a couple test flavors to try out.

BTW... I recommend steeping any and all juices for at least 24 hours. It really opened up both of these juices last time.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Haha ok... So I am currently dripping my white rabbit...trying AGAIN to figure out what it is.

the thing is...it's so mysterious...every time someone makes a suggestion as to what the flavors are...my taste buds are like "yeah okay, that's in it", so I don't know if I'm really tasting that ingredient or if the power of suggestion is merely hard at work...?

So I'm trying to clear my head... But hazlenut does keep popping into my head now...but it's more than that...there is a floral ness to it...so I'm thinking that is tea of some kind...also an earthyness... Which I think is what made me think of tobacco previously...but now I'm thinking that the eathy and floral are one in the same possibly and tea would explain that. There is definitely a warm and savory flavor going on here too, so I'm going to have to agree with nuts... And hazelnut sounds right. It's definitely not almond. I do not taste any fruit, vanilla, or chocolate at all.

So my final guess....white rabbit is a hazelnut tea? If you think you have it figured out...please...chime in and let is know what you taste!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I spent my morning dripping all of my AiV flavors since I now have the collection almost complete (except for some of the juices in testing phase), and here are my highlight of the group:

-B&W Cookie...of course! Any of you who are even the smallest bit familiar with me knows this is my hands down favorite. This is a basket vape, it is chocolaty, and sweet, and always satisfying. I always return to this one...every day. And I think I always week.

-Zombie Apocolypse... This one is in testing, but I don't know why...it's perfect. It's cakey...and strawbery-ey...and just lovely. I an already almost out and hope to be able to buy a big bottle very soon!

-Crunkberry... This one needed some time to steep to come into it own, but it most surely did...it's sweet fruity and creamy....yum!

-Twas Brillig... This also needed to steep, but the blackberry flavor is so fresh and pure...it's fantastic!

-Cherry Blossom Tea... This is one of my newest, and it has only has a few days to steep..but it's already one of my favorites. The cherry flavor seems to be predominant right now, but the tea is definitely still there. And the cherry...wow, like a real cherry not like a candy cherry. This is every bit as refreshing as the real drink would be!

-A Quiet Morning... This is amazing, and everything that everyone says is true. It's a fruity tea and it is delicate, and perfect.

-Sweet Tease... This is the most subtle of all the tea flavors, but still very very good. I actually enjoy it despite the lemon...and I do find that the lemon is extremely subtle. I don't usually love citrus, but not only does it not bother me here, I actually enjoy it. This is a delicate and subtle sweet trees...as described. Very good.

So I guess if someone expressed interest in making a 1st time AiV purchase, I would have to recommend a sampler of the following flavors:
-b&w cookie
-twas brillig
-crunkberry
-Cherry blossom tea
-A quiet morning

Along with a 7 ml bottle of Zombie Apocolypse from the c. Room.

:)

I don't know what it is about these juices...all of them...even the ones that don't make it to my favorite list...the all have a quality about them that I just haven't found with any other juices. They are truly unique. Special. Im not saying there aren't good juices with other vendors, because there most definitely are. However, AiV has the market cornered in delicate and unique juices. Strange words to describe juices, but beautiful, and pretty come to mind...yhey are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread