Alice in Vapeland - Mystic Mandalime

Vaped on Provari 3.0 Boge Carto/Phiniac Glass tank @ 4.7 volts

Strength: 18mg

Steep Time: 3 weeks

Throat Hit - mild

Vapor - lots

PG/VG - unknown mix

Rating: 8/10

I received Mystic Mandalime as a free sample with one of my orders from Alice in Vapeland. I'm a fan of citrus vapes when they are true to life and not candyish, and Mystic Mandalime definitely falls into this category. This is a very crisp, clean vape, with a very realistic citrus flavor.

After a three week steep, I'm getting a nice balance between the mandarin orange and lime flavors. Orange on the inhale with a nice lime finish. I cranked this one up a little higher than my usual 4.0 - 4.2 volts, searching for a bit more flavor and throat hit. This is a tasty, however, subtle flavored vape. This one needs just a bit more "punch" to really make it an all day vape for me. It does provide plumes of fragant vapor.

This one isn't going to knock my favorite orange (Highbrow's Orange de Sangre) out of it's top spot with me, but that's not to say this isn't a very nice flavor on it's own. If you are looking for a refreshing citrus vape that makes you think of warm summer days, give this one a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread