Alice in Vapeland open now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I was waiting and kept checking the site, and I was able to place an order just now. It seems that they just opened a little while ago, since the timer for the store opening for the week was still up an hour ago. The timer was off by an hour for me (I'm in central time). The countdown said 2.5 hours until opening at around 6:30 CST, which would have made it 9 pm here (or 8:59 exactly), but the site says it opens at 10:59 EST (11 pm). Anyway, I know you can add cart items when the store is closed, but I was able to check out.
I've never ordered from AiV before, so maybe this isn't news to regular customers, but it seems they opened at least an hour and a half early! Yay for me, since I don't have to stay up now. :)

Last edited:

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
Thanks for the heads-up or I'd have missed 'em completely.

Yes, it's tea time..Afternoon Tea and A Quiet Morning soon to arrive in vapemail.

teaparty.jpg

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
OMG you guys, this sampler is going to be the worst thing that's ever happened to you. I'm going through them and falling in love with each one.

I already KNOW I need to reorder:
Twas Brilling
Cherry Blossom
Zombie Apocalypse
A QUIET MORNING (HOLY SHT THIS juice IS DELICIOUS. I wasn't all that interested in it either.. but WOW)

Lemon Love Cake is also a contender for reorder.
This is going to be expensive.

Last edited:

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Oh dear.....all of you who just ordered the Little Bit of Everything sampler, you might want to start looking into selling a kidney on the black market now, because you're going to want many many full sized bottles.

:laugh:

(Seriously amazing juice. And nobody even mentioned the nom noms in the c room.....I'm considering selling my house so that I can stock up on a lifetime supply of Ginger by the Sea.....)

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Oh dear.....all of you who just ordered the Little Bit of Everything sampler, you might want to start looking into selling a kidney on the black market now, because you're going to want many many full sized bottles.

(Seriously amazing juice. And nobody even mentioned the nom noms in the c room.....I'm considering selling my house so that I can stock up on a lifetime supply of Ginger by the Sea.....)

I didn't know about the C room when I ordered, but I do now. I already have my eye on a few samples for my next order.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana

Oh no, I ordered Ginger by the Sea and April Moon! I'm really sure I'm going to love Ginger by the Sea...

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
LOL...found myself trying to figure out exactly how low I can take the groceries in order to increase the AiV budget, before my husband suspects anyrthing...Hmmmm can make mealplan based around sales flyers,? only buy whats on bogo ? and coupon savings could ad up....thst is smoke you are seeing coming out of my ears 'cause I'm on a quest......LOL

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
OMG you guys, this sampler is going to be the worst thing that's ever happened to you. I'm going through them and falling in love with each one.

I already KNOW I need to reorder:
Twas Brilling
Cherry Blossom
Zombie Apocalypse
A QUIET MORNING (HOLY SHT THIS JUICE IS DELICIOUS. I wasn't all that interested in it either.. but WOW)

Lemon Love Cake is also a contender for reorder.
This is going to be expensive.

My wife and I order a giant bottle of A Quiet Morning every two weeks. Depending on our stock, this is supplemented with 30ml of Lemon Loves Cake and/or Afternoon Tea. I can't say enough good things about Alice's juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread