Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Well, since you are about 1 hour ahead, late for you may be not that late for me. Perfect! The Knights of the Order of the White Rabbit will be waiting for you to join them. :)

See? Its a hard decision to make. Oh Oh, I got it......If I only get 4 hours of sleep a night I think I can manage it :) We might just have to play late. lol

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Good Day Vapeland!!! I hope everyone is doing great!!! So its contest time! But I want you all to help select what kind of contest we should do. Any ideas that people seem to like we'll go with and I'll start the contest.

any suggestions?

How about another guess the movie from the photos? But, don't make it too hard. Or a trivia question.

I so want to play but I have never played a multiplayer roll playing game online....and my computer is old and slow

What's the specs on your computer?

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
I so want to play but I have never played a multiplayer roll playing game online....and my computer is old and slow

Aurgh! I don't have PS2, Wii, or fast internet (seriously, I got lifetime High Speed DSL from Century link and it's the slowest on the spectrum because being in the "boonies", Century Link doesn't want to update their lines for a few hundred customers:glare:) so I will never be able to play:cry: all my computer's ram, 3D accelerators, etc., are just wasting away........

*sigh*

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
This game is going to be so awesome! It creates such a dilemma for me though.......make juice or slay dragons? What should I do!?!?!?!

SLAY DRAGONS!!!....because everyone knows Dragons hate vaping and if they take over....we won't be able to vape...ummm..yeah...that's the ticket!!!:laugh:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I upgraded all my protanks with the new areo BASES and it solved all the problems with leaking on the battery and gurgling...the base really improves the Protanks at a cheap cost (under $5)....the Nautilus tank however does have MUCH better airflow control as it "snaps" into a setting. It also has greatly improved flavor (I think it is because of the combo of dual coils AND the extra wicking material that is placed in the head housing) Rip Tripper does have a video to rebuild them with a single micro coil using cotton but I have not tried it yet. The 5ML size did concern me as I am a flavor swapper and do not have an ADV...but as long as I have other tanks filled and swap often it is not as big an issue as I thought it would be. My other concern was the threaded glass...so far so good...but it is a new tank (replacements are around $8 in glass and I did see on ebay stainless steel replacements for $20 )

I was lucky enough to have purchased the Nautilus at a good discount...if I had had to pay the $40 they are running now I most likley would have waited a bit....I am very happy to have it and will buy more when the price drops a bit as long as rebuilding is easy as Rip Triper makes it look and they prove to be durable

Thanks for the info KJ!:toast: I might has to git me one of 'dem 'dere Nautilus thingy's now!:)

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Morning everyone!! :D

silverkbt--don't throw them away!! Send them to me!!! :unsure:

I everyone. I could do that. I do tend to keep most of the pieces (o-rings and posts) as you never know when I will lose one, but the bottom part with the coil, I can do that. Mine are the smoktech aro coils. I do clean them well and replace the flavor wicks on a regular basis. I'm not going through too many at the moment, as I've started switching over to the Aspire BDC et-s tanks. They are smaller which works better for me since, I like to switch flavors around so much, and I love they way they make the flavors pop with them having dual coils. I took one of those apart just to see if I can work on them, but I couldn't get the blasted thing back together so I've given up. I just keep plenty of new ones around as spares. I also like the fact that I can get about 4-5 tanks worth through 1 coil before I have to clean them. Soaking in vodka over night, drying, then dry burning, then finally boiling for about 10 mins seems to work really well with getting them clean without having to take them apart and scrape. When I get some more burned out though, I will definitely let you know.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Aurgh! I don't have PS2, Wii, or fast internet (seriously, I got lifetime High Speed DSL from Century link and it's the slowest on the spectrum because being in the "boonies", Century Link doesn't want to update their lines for a few hundred customers:glare:) so I will never be able to play:cry: all my computer's ram, 3D accelerators, etc., are just wasting away........

*sigh*

I've got fast internet and a new computer, but I haven't played multi player games in years. I've got an xbox as well, but it hasn't even been hooked up for almost a year.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I've got an information request. I've only been vaping for 6 months, and haven't really branched out with it as of yet. I've got my SVD, a Vamo 5, and a few types of tanks. My boss at one job wants to add e-cigs and juice to the line of business as we would have the market on it in our area since the closest brick and mortar is 30+ minute drive away. I usually go to Paleo with questions, but I would like to get some information from others so that I can give her a really good selection to pick from. I would prefer just bottom coil tanks (no ragtop), and a selection of cheap, but decent plastic tanks and a selection of pyrex tanks.

I'm also going to be suggesting Mount Baker as a juice supplier. My first choice is AIV, but I've been told that they are 6 months out on authorizing a company as a supplier of juice. Until we are able to have AIV as a supplier, we will be using samples with business cards to push some sales their way. Any good juice supplier ideas would be appreciated, preferably good quality with a decent price.

If anyone wants to just send it to me in a private message would be fine. That way this stuff wouldn't be cluttering up the room.

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
This is a sad night in my house. My chick saw something called a Bear Brass Mods Lycan about 2 months ago and immediately fell in love, I was smitten with it as well. Problem is there were vary few made and they sell for over $400 in the secondary market. I got word that the new batch, which is all stainless steel, was going to be on the site tonight. So my chick and I split up, I was going for an 18650 and she was going for the 18490. It did not work out well for either of us :( I couldn't get to checkout, the site just hung on loading and my poor chick got to checkout but after she entered her CC number, she got a message saying the 490, she wanted so badly, was out of stock.

You may be thinking that this has nothing to do with AIV, well it sort of does. We are vaping away our sorrows with some Zombie Apocalypse.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
This is a sad night in my house. My chick saw something called a Bear Brass Mods Lycan about 2 months ago and immediately fell in love, I was smitten with it as well. Problem is there were vary few made and they sell for over $400 in the secondary market. I got word that the new batch, which is all stainless steel, was going to be on the site tonight. So my chick and I split up, I was going for an 18650 and she was going for the 18490. It did not work out well for either of us :( I couldn't get to checkout, the site just hung on loading and my poor chick got to checkout but after she entered her CC number, she got a message saying the 490, she wanted so badly, was out of stock.

You may be thinking that this has nothing to do with AIV, well it sort of does. We are vaping away our sorrows with some Zombie Apocalypse.

Zombie just seems to have that stress relieving quality, doesn't it.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I everyone. I could do that. I do tend to keep most of the pieces (o-rings and posts) as you never know when I will lose one, but the bottom part with the coil, I can do that. Mine are the smoktech aro coils. I do clean them well and replace the flavor wicks on a regular basis. I'm not going through too many at the moment, as I've started switching over to the Aspire BDC et-s tanks. They are smaller which works better for me since, I like to switch flavors around so much, and I love they way they make the flavors pop with them having dual coils. I took one of those apart just to see if I can work on them, but I couldn't get the blasted thing back together so I've given up. I just keep plenty of new ones around as spares. I also like the fact that I can get about 4-5 tanks worth through 1 coil before I have to clean them. Soaking in vodka over night, drying, then dry burning, then finally boiling for about 10 mins seems to work really well with getting them clean without having to take them apart and scrape. When I get some more burned out though, I will definitely let you know.

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant PT heads...never mind! :D

Good morning all!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread