Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Morning Vapelandians, new and old! So excited to see so many falling down the rabbit hole. You are in for such a treat!

My nautilus tank is starting to irritate me. I've read that the stock heads it comes with have a design flaw. The intake holes are a hair too low and so they don't wick well. I just got my new set of heads yesterday and figured they'd clear up the problem of burned hits and they haven't. I have to keep taking the bottom off the tank and repriming the atomizer just like dripping in a carto, or taking some serious dry hits before I fire the unit. It gives me a huge sad because when it works, it is the best thing I have ever used, hands down! I guess I am going to finally break down and order a cartotank.

KjAthena, have you had any issues with LEA in your Nautlius? I figure it *could* be because it's relatively high in VG and maybe just too thick to wick properly. I haven't tried any other juices in it yet to test that theory. (And honestly, LEA doesn't *seem* that thick to me......)

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
send Hannah or Nicole and email. ;)

Good morning all.
White Rabbit and coffee...my favorite! Except my most recent order of WR, about a month old now, just tastes off. I've dripped a few drops here and there during the past few weeks and just assumed that it needed to steep more. But there is something not quite right about it still, like something is missing. Anyone else experience this with WR ordered during the week of 1/21?

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Thanks everyone for your energies and concern. I am feeling a bitty bit betters today. Just breathing is hard. ugh

be back soon

huggles

Little by little sweet lady! We will keep sending you all the energy we can! Feel better and make sure and get your rest!
Hugs and snuggles!

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Morning Vapelandians, new and old! So excited to see so many falling down the rabbit hole. You are in for such a treat!

My Nautilus tank is starting to irritate me. I've read that the stock heads it comes with have a design flaw. The intake holes are a hair too low and so they don't wick well. I just got my new set of heads yesterday and figured they'd clear up the problem of burned hits and they haven't. I have to keep taking the bottom off the tank and repriming the atomizer just like dripping in a carto, or taking some serious dry hits before I fire the unit. It gives me a huge sad because when it works, it is the best thing I have ever used, hands down! I guess I am going to finally break down and order a cartotank.

KjAthena, have you had any issues with LEA in your Nautlius? I figure it *could* be because it's relatively high in VG and maybe just too thick to wick properly. I haven't tried any other juices in it yet to test that theory. (And honestly, LEA doesn't *seem* that thick to me......)

No I have not been having any trouble with mine at all, I do however have a habit of doing a dry pull before I hit the button all the time. I dont chain vape either

Last edited:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good morning all.
White Rabbit and coffee...my favorite! Except my most recent order of WR, about a month old now, just tastes off. I've dripped a few drops here and there during the past few weeks and just assumed that it needed to steep more. But there is something not quite right about it still, like something is missing. Anyone else experience this with WR ordered during the week of 1/21?

embee...I have some from around the same time and it does seem "lacking"...like the coconut is missing? Letting it steep a little longer...I LOVE:wub: my White Rabbit!!!

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
<-----------one excited gal! I put in my first order of AiVs this week!! Although I'm lucky I have a great friend that gave me samples so I've had it before, I ordered my first order Wednesday! Getting 'Twas, Zombie, Cupcake City and Lemon Loves Cake (booth with extra flavor boosts) and from the Oddity room, which I didn't know about until someone kindly told me about it, Lil Berry Cheesecake!!

YIPPEEEE!! Only mad I forgot to order Bandersnatch (DUH!) and tried to email within an hour if I could add it and was told no :confused:

Oh, well. Guess I'll try it the next time. I'm out of Cupcake City and going nuts without it! It's so good alone and mixes well w/all kinds of flavors! I :wub::wub: AiVs!

Hi everyone. You are going to love Berry Lil Cheesecake. It's one of my favorites.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
My order came in today! I'll try to give my thoughts when I've gotten to sample them all.

In order of my excitement:
1. A Quiet Morning
2. Afternoon Tea
3. April Moon
4. Cherry Blossom Tea
5. 15 Foot Fall
6. Creamsicle (Freebie!)

Several of my favorites are in that list. April Moon is on the top of that list. Creamsicle tastes just like the Orange Dreambar. When I'm feeling particularly orangy, I add a little of it to the frost blossom.

ybapegab.jpg

Have not been in the thread in a bit. Showing AiV and Zombie Apocalypse some love tonight. Thanks for making great juice AiV :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread