paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
I was guided by the best :D

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

NOT ME!!!....I'm just the Cranky Old Coot 'round here! I learned from my Mentors.....Morri...Monkey...Megan....KJ...Riversong...Balwin..... Millertime...Yardbird.....and more...THEY'RE the BEST!!!!

Last edited:

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
NOT ME!!!....I'm just the Cranky Old Coot 'round here! I learned from my Mentors.....Morri...Monkey...Megan....KJ...Riversong...Balwin..... Millertime...Yardbird.....and more...THEY'RE the BEST!!!!

^^^^THIS^^^^ (that is, the helpful people around here- can't say yet if you're such a cranky old coot)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
No wonder I like you.........my work nickname is Maxine. You know, after the Crabby Road Hallmark Maxine. :D

>^.^< Purred contentedly via Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: I LOVE Maxine!! In the kids defense....I WAS having a bad day that day...trying to get a report out and he was in my doorway antagonizing me because he knew I was busy...anyway....he kept saying..."What you doing Old Guy?"...and I said "If you want to live to be my age, you'll remove your sorry a-- from my door frame!".......that's when he called me a "Cranky Old Coot":blink: Just yesterday....the same kid came by the door...stuck his head in and said "You Crusty Old Cuss"...he must have a thing for sentences with "C's"......anyway...without missing a beat I said "Make up your damn mind....is it Cranky Old Coot or Crusty Old Cuss? I'm trying to have a T-shirt made and I want to get it right the first time".......his eyes got as big as saucers and I haven't seen him since...:2cool:

Last edited:

lissa5168

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
East TN
:lol::lol::lol: I LOVE Maxine!! In the kids defense....I WAS having a bad day that day...trying to get a report out and he was in my doorway antagonizing me because he knew I was busy...anyway....he kept saying..."What you doing Old Guy?"...and I said "If you want to live to be my age, you'll remove your sorry a-- from my door frame!".......that's when he called me a "Cranky Old Coot":blink: Just yesterday....the same kid came by the door...stuck his head in and said "You Crusty Old Cuss"...he must have a thing for sentences with "C's"......anyway...without missing a beat I said "Make up your damn mind....is it Cranky Old Coot or Crusty Old Cuss? I'm trying to have a T-shirt made and I want to get it right the first time".......his eyes got as big as saucers and I haven't seen him since...:2cool:

See, that's me! I use so much good energy for the public that I have no "nice energy" left. Thankfully my coworkers not only understand, but are similar. If you'd hear us talk, you'd swear we hate each other, lol. It just feels good to let it out AMD we all know that. :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Just got my first aiv order in the mail, and squeeee! I had read about the pretty packaging, but wasn't expecting it to be sooooo pretty!

It also smells very good, got lemon loves cake and fifteen foot falls, and a sample of twas was included. My question is the llc is very dark, is it going to be a coil gunker? And how long do you all leave them before vaping?

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
See, that's me! I use so much good energy for the public that I have no "nice energy" left. Thankfully my coworkers not only understand, but are similar. If you'd hear us talk, you'd swear we hate each other, lol. It just feels good to let it out AMD we all know that. :)

It's always a lot of fun when it seems like we hate each other and are just plain ugly to each other while we are having fun at the same time. Definitely a stress relief when you can unload all the tension. At least we can all take as much as we can give.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Just got my first aiv order in the mail, and squeeee! I had read about the pretty packaging, but wasn't expecting it to be sooooo pretty!

It also smells very good, got lemon loves cake and fifteen foot falls, and a sample of twas was included. My question is the llc is very dark, is it going to be a coil gunker? And how long do you all leave them before vaping?

A good rule of thumb is if it's a "bakery" mix, give it 3-4 weeks and they will certainly get much darker. I haven't noticed them being a coil gunker though. I'm using the dual bottom coils and I can usually get 3-4 tanks out of a coil before I have to clean them.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny

LLC and 'Twas are not bad on coils, but 15 FF is a gunker especially in cartos. I think the sample size bottles are usually good to go, but bigger bottles are made fresh and most of them will be better after a few weeks steeping. That said, I love 15 FF from day one. The others...I would try to resist, but good luck with that!
Welcome to Vapeland!

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
Tried Creamsicle, Bandersnatch, Cherry Blossom, and Pearship--
I liked Bandersnatch-- kind of a spicy butterscotch, but that could be because it's 24mg.
Creamsicle was just straight Tang for me. Not a winner but I could see how it could be good for someone who likes Tang.
Pearship was the worst. It kind of went weird as I was exhaling--kind of pear, kind of artificial.
Cherry Blossom was probably my favorite. That's going on my list of 0nic ones to get for myself (my boyfriend is the one quitting cigarettes.) I did get a little bit of floral, but I wouldn't call it floral or cherry. Definitely not perfumey either. Kind of like a lightly flavored fruit-water. Nice.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
:facepalm: 3 weeks not trippin' down the Rabbit Hole!:(

The week just isn't the same without a precious package of Mushroom Lab MAGIC!!!!

We iz bery bery sadz..........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what happens when you stock up on 60ml bottles like a fire sale is going on! Aurgh! *Me thinks we will start a list of vapes to purchase from Vapeland next week* Berry lil' Cheesecake? Zombie Apocalypse? White Rabbit?!?! YES, YES!!!!
And, I should have collected enough KFL's to put all my favorites in their own tank!!!:laugh:

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Tried Creamsicle, Bandersnatch, Cherry Blossom, and Pearship--
I liked Bandersnatch-- kind of a spicy butterscotch, but that could be because it's 24mg.
Creamsicle was just straight Tang for me. Not a winner but I could see how it could be good for someone who likes Tang.
Pearship was the worst. It kind of went weird as I was exhaling--kind of pear, kind of artificial.
Cherry Blossom was probably my favorite. That's going on my list of 0nic ones to get for myself (my boyfriend is the one quitting cigarettes.) I did get a little bit of floral, but I wouldn't call it floral or cherry. Definitely not perfumey either. Kind of like a lightly flavored fruit-water. Nice.

Cherry Blossom is like walking through the cherry trees in bloom, it surprises a lot of people who think there's going to be a cherry flavored concoction!
What are you vaping with? I found an extreme difference going from coiling my own PT2's with cotton, to doing the same in Kayfuns, the flavor is astounding! The draw is awesome, so much so I thought I would be lowering my nic %. And quite possibly I will, just because I catch myself chain vaping because it's sooooo good...nom....nom!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread