Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Dangit, my internet is being sooooo screwy. The "like" buttons aren't showing up for meh. :( paleo and monkey, unexpected company this weekend. So sorry I couldn't join in on your adventures! :( NEXT BETA WEEKEND and most assuredly when it goes live. :)

I did get in, create a character and play through the tutorial. I am SO jazzed about character creation. Definitely did not disappoint. The game is visually stunning, not surprisingly. I can't wait to be able to just jump on and play when I like! I'm preordering this week.

I am glad to hear that you all had a blast. :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! *hugs all around*

Yes, next beta weekend, join us. We have goodies that we can give you. And I'm rich! So I can give you gold so you can buy pants! :)

He is! He gave me gold to by a backpack....:lol::lol::lol: I owe you 400 gold Monkey!.....and I'll make you some potions as interest!:laugh:

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
Quick contest:

Come up with a caption for this Gary Larson cartoon. The prize is a $55 gift certificate to AliceinVapeland.com
Please only one entry per person. Your most recent entry will be the one we us for judging. All entries will be judged by the fine folks in the Mushroom lab and the favorite one will be the winner. The caption does not have to be related to vaping or AIV. Contest ends on Wednesday at a random time. HAVE FUN!

caption me:
View attachment 311849

PS: We will have another "guess the movie from the screenshot" contest soon and will have a screen print or Gift certificate as the prize.

Oh No!!! Don't arrest me. I'm innocent, it was my twin, I swear!!!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
reporting in guys....

It has been warm for the last few days and then whamo! FReezing cold. It is actually too cold inside my house for me to stay up with this pneumonia, so I went back to bed. Our heating finally went totally out a couple weeks ago but we thought the worst of the weather was over. We have one of those larger electric heaters from walmart... that is it. So, I spent the day in bed covered up with quilts. lol I didn't feel like being up anyway. I just know that I am going to start being better any minute now. :)

love and hugs to all

where is my Peter? Still not talking, darn.

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
reporting in guys....

It has been warm for the last few days and then whamo! FReezing cold. It is actually too cold inside my house for me to stay up with this pneumonia, so I went back to bed. Our heating finally went totally out a couple weeks ago but we thought the worst of the weather was over. We have one of those larger electric heaters from walmart... that is it. So, I spent the day in bed covered up with quilts. lol I didn't feel like being up anyway. I just know that I am going to start being better any minute now. :)

love and hugs to all

where is my Peter? Still not talking, darn.
Wishing you some nice warm spring weather soon!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Quick contest:

Come up with a caption for this Gary Larson cartoon. The prize is a $55 gift certificate to AliceinVapeland.com
Please only one entry per person. Your most recent entry will be the one we us for judging. All entries will be judged by the fine folks in the Mushroom lab and the favorite one will be the winner. The caption does not have to be related to vaping or AIV. Contest ends on Wednesday at a random time. HAVE FUN!

caption me:
View attachment 311849

PS: We will have another "guess the movie from the screenshot" contest soon and will have a screen print or Gift certificate as the prize.

"I did it! I did it! I made a new dessert! Anyone wanna try my Baaaa-khlava?!"

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
Yay! Got my order in for 60ml of LEA. Nectar of the gods, that. With my 60ml of LLC and all the rest of my various and sundries, I should be good to go for a while!
I restrained myself from ordering the Merclipse and Man-gri-la since I've spent SO much on vaping stuffs the past month, and now I'm a little sorry I didn't just go for it. :laugh: Ah well, my bank account will thank me for it.

Going to buy a handful of cartomizers and then that's IT. No more vaping related purchases for a while. Well....at least for a few days. :p

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Yay! Got my order in for 60ml of LEA. Nectar of the gods, that. With my 60ml of LLC and all the rest of my various and sundries, I should be good to go for a while!
I restrained myself from ordering the Merclipse and Man-gri-la since I've spent SO much on vaping stuffs the past month, and now I'm a little sorry I didn't just go for it. :laugh: Ah well, my bank account will thank me for it.

Going to buy a handful of cartomizers and then that's IT. No more vaping related purchases for a while. Well....at least for a few days. :p

I have both LEA and LLC on me today. Actually, jeez, I'm almost out of LLC. Better get another bottle soon to start steeping....

If your taste is like mine, it seems so, then you'll LOVE Mangrila!!

Last edited:

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
I had that issue for a bit, also. Mine finally went through. I decided to try some Bandersnatch. What do the experts here recommend for steeping times on this?

Yeah I tried it on multiple computers last night before it finally worked... I was running around the house frantically worried that I would have to wait another week to get my fix. :)

But alas, it worked and I have 105ml of whimsical perfection on the way! :D :vapor:

Last edited:

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
311849d1393882529t-alice-vapeland-premium-all-natural-e-juice-tea-table-saloon-gl.jpg

Hey ewes!! It's Tuesday........the Portal is open!......Thanks!

edit........I just saw where someone else posted almost the same caption...oh well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread