Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
I think they only ended up selling the 'updated version. I have the one that holds an 18350 and an 18650, but uses one of them at a time. It's got two battery caps, but only one has a spring. Pretty sure only reviewers got the first version that only took a tiny battery. If there's another version after the one I have, I haven't heard about it yet. I hope they use some star trek type metals in that one! (low weight) lol.

I'm getting a TMax soon, but I think I'm getting an updated version. Once I get mine, which may be by month's end, we can show pics to see what was they changed in the second revision. Unless you got the 2nd revision. In which case you can just ignore me.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I think they only ended up selling the 'updated version. I have the one that holds an 18350 and an 18650, but uses one of them at a time. It's got two battery caps, but only one has a spring. Pretty sure only reviewers got the first version that only took a tiny battery. If there's another version after the one I have, I haven't heard about it yet. I hope they use some star trek type metals in that one! (low weight) lol.

Ah, ok, then what I'm getting will probably be the same as yours.

I'm so proud of you!

I'm proud of me, too! :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Good evening vapeland! Anyone here have a review on 15footfalls yet?

There is a bright flash of white light that hangs on the Vapeland air about two or three seconds and YardByrd has materialized, already seated, on his perch. His YB medallion starts to glow an interesting purplish red and you can hear a smooth, deep, male translated voice:

"Hail, greetings, and salutations Vapelandians! I appear, this morning, briefly to reply to you specifically millertime660. Here is an excerpt from my post (#17125, I believe):

" I had to open it immediately and was greeted by a most pleasing aroma of Vanilla. I dripped some in my Vision Eternity, in drip mode, and sampled it (about 3/4 of a ml) using my SSGGTS. ! Not since White Rabbit have I been instantly won over by an e-liquid from AIV. For my tastes: Light, heavenly delicious, Vanilla Custard Cake. I predict another smash hit from Jah and Nicole, and Alice in Vapeland."

I have since learned, thanks to sadluckdame that it is actually a graham cracker, marshmallow, NET. I also have learned that it also contains coconut. Whatever it is it tickles my pallet!"

YardByrd looks up and there is that sudden, long, bright, flash of white light and he is gone.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
there is a bright flash of white light that hangs on the vapeland air about two or three seconds and yardbyrd has materialized, already seated, on his perch. His yb medallion starts to glow an interesting purplish red and you can hear a smooth, deep, male translated voice:

"hail, greetings, and salutations vapelandians! I appear, this morning, briefly to reply to you specifically millertime660. Here is an excerpt from my post (#17125, i believe):

" i had to open it immediately and was greeted by a most pleasing aroma of vanilla. I dripped some in my vision eternity, in drip mode, and sampled it (about 3/4 of a ml) using my ssggts. ! Not since white rabbit have i been instantly won over by an e-liquid from aiv. For my tastes: Light, heavenly delicious, vanilla custard cake. I predict another smash hit from jah and nicole, and alice in vapeland."

i have since learned, thanks to sadluckdame that it is actually a graham cracker, marshmallow, net. I also have learned that it also contains coconut. Whatever it is it tickles my pallet!"

yardbyrd looks up and there is that sudden, long, bright, flash of white light and he is gone.

yardbyrd seems to love that stuff, and is on a personal mission to get aiv to add it to their "regular catalog".

I haven't had it yet, but will be ordering some soon...

awesome thank you both! I have to remember to actually place an order next week!

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
there is a bright flash of white light that hangs on the vapeland air about two or three seconds and yardbyrd has materialized, already seated, on his perch. His yb medallion starts to glow an interesting purplish red and you can hear a smooth, deep, male translated voice:

"hail, greetings, and salutations vapelandians! I appear, this morning, briefly to reply to you specifically millertime660. Here is an excerpt from my post (#17125, i believe):

" i had to open it immediately and was greeted by a most pleasing aroma of vanilla. I dripped some in my vision eternity, in drip mode, and sampled it (about 3/4 of a ml) using my ssggts. ! Not since white rabbit have i been instantly won over by an e-liquid from aiv. For my tastes: Light, heavenly delicious, vanilla custard cake. I predict another smash hit from jah and nicole, and alice in vapeland."

i have since learned, thanks to sadluckdame that it is actually a graham cracker, marshmallow, net. I also have learned that it also contains coconut. Whatever it is it tickles my pallet!"

yardbyrd looks up and there is that sudden, long, bright, flash of white light and he is gone.

yardbyrd seems to love that stuff, and is on a personal mission to get aiv to add it to their "regular catalog".

I haven't had it yet, but will be ordering some soon...

awesome thank you both! I have to remember to actually place an order next week!

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Or be like me and get yourselves mods that can take the Evods. The Evods fit in a Sigelei Zmax V3, The Innokin SVD, the eVic, and the Anyvape CVI. :)
I have become very attached to my Provari's........so whatever it takes is ok with me.

I have boiled the heads but for 1.60 a head I won't spend too much time trying to clean them. I have also found that cleaning the heads tends to tighten the draw.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Ah well, at 1.60 a head, while a good price, some of us still can't afford to just throw something away if it could still be useful. There's little work involved for me though. I soak them in vodka overnight, give a good rinse and then let them dry. :) Even putting the matter of being frugal aside, I feel we throw away too much on this planet and do try to use things until they really can't be used anymore. :)

I have become very attached to my Provari's........so whatever it takes is ok with me.

I have boiled the heads but for 1.60 a head I won't spend too much time trying to clean them. I have also found that cleaning the heads tends to tighten the draw.

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm with River, except I clean mine in an ultrasonic. I had ic30 heads last 5 weeks. My evods are on 3 weeks or so. I will eventually rebuild the heads. I did discover that I don't like the MT3's at all. Even with soaking they have a funky taste that I can't get past.

Charmed, I'm so sorry sweetie :(

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Ah well, at 1.60 a head, while a good price, some of us still can't afford to just throw something away if it could still be useful. There's little work involved for me though. I soak them in vodka overnight, give a good rinse and then let them dry. :) Even putting the matter of being frugal aside, I feel we throw away too much on this planet and do try to use things until they really can't be used anymore. :)

Well, if you rebuild them, they will vape... better. I'm sticking to things I can rebuild, except for cartos since there's no other choice there except paying 80 for a killer, but I'm not sure if I want to go there yet. I like the evods because you can rebuild them just like a vivi nova. It's essentially the same type of construction. I can't wait till I get my protanks.

I WANT TO VAPE!!!!

Just had to get that out!
please continue your regularly scheduled lives.................

Sorry charmed, I hope you get better soon. In the meantime, enjoy this video, and whenever you hear the word "rock" replace with word "vape":

Last edited:

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Thanks guys. I know it will just take time to heal. It's just frustrating now that some co op things are starting to show up and I can only look at them. I try a little every day and Ogre, BSP, and some others are trying to figure something out. Taz is supposed to send me a glass straw to cool my vape down a bit, but it hasn't gotten here yet.

I did get my Tmax and I like the looks of it. It is very very heavy. I like the idea of packing an extra battery in it for on the go.

I like the evods and the pro tanks a lot, but I also like the T3s. If anyone ever wants to get rid of their T3s cheap, let me know.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. It's beautiful but windy here today. I did go outside for a bit but the neighbors are all mowing their lawns today and fresh cut grass is one of my asthma triggers. Maybe I can go back out this evening.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia

I do agree, but if it affects my vaping pleasure........I would rather spend the $. I have heard good things about the ultrasonic cleaner.

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I rope my other half in to doing my rebuilds. He's got those long, slender pianist fingers so he can work in those small spaces much easier than I. My fingers are slender (I wear a size 5 wedding band, he wears a 4.5) but they're short. I have NO idea where I was going with that point...Oh yeah, since he does them it doesn't interfere with the enjoyability of my vaping.

Charmed, I'm going to try soaking one of them once more in vinegar, then PGA and see if that fixes it. If not, I'll message you. There's no sense in them sitting here taking up space. I'm up to 4 boxes and a shelf of vape gear. That doesn't count the mini-bar cabinet where my juices reside.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
As long as we're discussing vaping gear, does anyone here tried the iClear 30? For some reason, I don't like them at all. The flavor seems muted, and even being dual coil, the 2.0 ohm heads taste slightly burnt at 4.5 volts, which is weird. I was pulling dual coil cartos at that with no burnt flavor, and even done 5.0 with no burnt flavor taste. Maybe I'll try to rebuild them, but I've never tried rebuilding dual coils before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread