Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
2nd day vaping the white rabbit... and I am hooked... It's strange how the brain works... as soon as Morri posted the real ingredients, I started tasting them... she could have said, candy cane, asparagus and lime, and I would have tasted them too...

hahaha I am so glad I didn't say those. giggle. I usually don't tell people right away and make a game of it, but I figured somebody would tell you. It was almost two months I think, when it came out, before I told. You would not believe some of the guesses. lolol

morri

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
My adventures were pretty tame, compared to years past. Unless you count my black shroud catching on my dagger when I went to pull it off and flinging said dagger, sheath and all, on to the stage in front of me. Which meant quick improvising since I was supposed to pull it from the sheath and stab myself with it on stage.

There was also the crying twice during other dancers performances. One lost her father a month ago and dedicated her Purple Rain performance to him. The other lost her husband 7 years ago in Iraq, 8 weeks after she started taking lessons. She only returned to class last year with a goal to dance in the show this year and dedicate her performance to her late husband.

There was an epic ending as 45 or so dancers took the stage during the last 45 seconds of Journey's Don't stop believin'. I was not among said 45 dancers as I had a massive bouquet of flowers that had to be presented just after that to our hostesses. For that one, I feared I would die. My Bellydance Mama/mentor doesn't do well with surprises.

As a whole, the weekend was filled with much camaraderie and I grew so much as a dancer by going out on stage and not holding back. I was myself without reservation for the very first time.

Now the fun begins all over again. My very first production ever is in the works for October! I was hoping for 5 dancers outside the circle of 4. I have about a dozen soloists and troupes who want in. I guess dark dance does work here after all, they just need someone to bring it. ;)

Fellow bellydancer and AiV fan here (though this is the first time I've posted in this thread). Deranged Doll, what part of the country, or what country at all, are you in? I ask because I too was at a bellydance festival during the third week of May, specifically Tribal Fest in Sebastopol, CA, which caters mostly to Tribal, Tribal Fusion, ATS, and ITS styles of dance, though with the word Fusion thrown in there, there are so many performances that are getting less and less bellydance like. LOL Burlesque, yeah no problem, but there were several performances I'd consider more lyrical, the only bellydance aspect they had going for them being the isolated control of various parts of their body (in a more precise fusion kind of way).

Anyhoo, since I saw a fellow comrade in arms so to speak, I thought I'd take the time to finally pipe up myself after having read through nearly all of this thread. :)

I'm very much looking forward to what will be my second AiV order, placed on 5/29. After having sampled the Little Bit of Everything pack last month, I went ahead and ordered full size bottles of Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, White Rabbit, and Cherry Blossom Tea. Nom nom...

And speaking of rabbits, my own white (& sable) bunny girl, who was hospitalized yesterday for GI Stasis*, is now doing much better and should be able to picked up later today after they've had a chance to culture some of the yellowish discharge from her nose (to check for possible virus or bacteria that was the cause of her going into Stasis). So with the celebration of my own WHITE RABBIT, *happy dance* (and the bellydance commonality noted above) I thought it was a doubly appropriate time to introduce myself and say hello out here.
bye.gif

*GI Stasis is when a rabbit's gastrointestinal tract shuts down, no longer pushing food and nutrients through their system. It's a quick moving and deadly condition in rabbits that can kill them in 12 hours or less if not treated immediately. :(

Last edited:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Hi Cherie! Welcome aboard. I see that you're also a fellow Bay Area denizen :).

I'm glad that you're rabbit is now doing fine.

Thank you for the warm welcome oh Grand Monkey Master! It's always nice to meet a (nearly) neighbor. :)

Hubby and I (and our 2 bunnies*) have only been here in NorCal about 4 years now. I'm originally a Right Coaster, Boston to be exact, and though I miss everything I grew up with back east and my life-long friends, I like the weather out here much better. Plus my mom, sister, 2 nieces, and a cousin moved out this way as well (cousin is in SoCal though) so I'm not a complete island unto myself. :p

Looking forward to getting to know y'all better, and also getting more intimate with all the wonder that is AiV.

*actually only one of my bunnies is from Boston, her former mate passed away in December so we rescued a new little guy so she wouldn't be lonely. Bunji's my California boy while Sasia's the Boston bunny (and the one that's in the hospital due to come home later today).

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I grew up in LA and moved to SF about 22 years ago for grad school and stayed.

I know a lot of people from Boston, but I've never been there. The closest I've been to Boston is NYC. I think the Bay Area just grows on you, well, at least it did with me.

I was emailing back and forth with Jah yesterday (owner of AiV with Nicole, his wife, in case you didn't know) and I told him that it seems that there aren't too many vapers in this area. There's not too many vaping related things going on around here. Most of the vape meets seem to be in the east coast. But I guess now I know of one more! Our numbers are growing now in the SF Bay Area.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Welcome welcome! I am so glad you spoke up. DD does love us but it will be more fun for her to have someone who also dances. :)

Yay You, on your precious Bunny! I am a lover and a softee of all cuddle friends. :) I am so happy that she is ok.

morri

Fellow bellydancer and AiV fan here (though this is the first time I've posted in this thread). Deranged Doll, what part of the country, or what country at all, are you in? I ask because I too was at a bellydance festival during the third week of May, specifically Tribal Fest in Sebastopol, CA, which caters mostly to Tribal, Tribal Fusion, ATS, and ITS styles of dance, though with the word Fusion thrown in there, there are so many performances that are getting less and less bellydance like. LOL Burlesque, yeah no problem, but there were several performances I'd consider more lyrical, the only bellydance aspect they had going for them being the isolated control of various parts of their body (in a more precise fusion kind of way).

Anyhoo, since I saw a fellow comrade in arms so to speak, I thought I'd take the time to finally pipe up myself after having read through nearly all of this thread. :)

I'm very much looking forward to what will be my second AiV order, placed on 5/29. After having sampled the Little Bit of Everything pack last month, I went ahead and ordered full size bottles of Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, White Rabbit, and Cherry Blossom Tea. Nom nom...

And speaking of rabbits, my own white (& sable) bunny girl, who was hospitalized yesterday for GI Stasis*, is now doing much better and should be able to picked up later today after they've had a chance to culture some of the yellowish discharge from her nose (to check for possible virus or bacteria that was the cause of her going into Stasis). So with the celebration of my own WHITE RABBIT, *happy dance* (and the bellydance commonality noted above) I thought it was a doubly appropriate time to introduce myself and say hello out here.
bye.gif

*GI Stasis is when a rabbit's gastrointestinal tract shuts down, no longer pushing food and nutrients through their system. It's a quick moving and deadly condition in rabbits that can kill them in 12 hours or less if not treated immediately. :(

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
Welcome welcome! I am so glad you spoke up. DD does love us but it will be more fun for her to have someone who also dances. :)

Yay You, on your precious Bunny! I am a lover and a softee of all cuddle friends. :) I am so happy that she is ok.

morri

Morri, thanks so much, it's an honor to meet the mastermind behind the wondrous WHITE RABBIT. :)

In my initial sample order, the White Rabbit was one of the more mysterious flavors I had to ponder for awhile but I seemed to nail it when I guessed it was a Toasted Coconut Cake with Slivered Almonds (and that was before I saw your post earlier in this thread pretty much confirming my taste buds are spot on. LOL)

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
it opens i think at 10pm tomorrow night and they usually hit capacity sometime on wednesday. Its best to try and order it right when they open.

Also be warned.... i think there is a 7-10 day delay on delivery because its all made to order. Totally worth the wait though, its just good to know ahead of time!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Greetings Vapelandians! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland*. It looks like quite a party in here! I am enjoying Morri's fantastic work of genius White Rabbit right now! We are so very sorry we have been away for so long! We are busy, busy in the Mushroom Lab making delicious juices :laugh: We wanted all of you to be the first to know some breaking Vapeland news :ohmy: First, we are proud to announce that you now can order our juices online through Moon Vape (www.moonvape.fr) and E-Fumeur (Cigarette électronique Joyetech et e-liquide. Magasin de cigarettes électroniques à Nantes & Vannes - E-Fumeur)! Which, for most of you international Vapelandians, will mean even faster shipping times! We are honored to be working with such high quality shops. They have promised to take very good care of everyone! Second, due to difficulty with customs we will no longer be shipping to the following places: France, UK, Israel, Malaysia, Turkey and Singapore. Please don't despair! You can still get your delectables through Moon Vape and E-Fumeur! Thank you so much for being such wonderful Alicandrians! We love you!

Last edited:

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Greetings Vapelandians! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland*. It looks like quite a party in here! I am enjoying Morri's fantastic work of genius White Rabbit right now! We are so very sorry we have been away for so long! We are busy, busy in the Mushroom Lab making delicious juices :laugh: We wanted all of you to be the first to know some breaking Vapeland news :ohmy: First, we are proud to announce that you now can order our juices online through Moon Vape (www.moonvape.fr) and E-Fumeur (Cigarette électronique Joyetech et e-liquide. Magasin de cigarettes électroniques à Nantes & Vannes - E-Fumeur)! Which, for most of you international Vapelandians, will mean even faster shipping times! We are honored to be working with such high quality shops. They have promised to take very good care of everyone! Second, due to difficulty with customs we will no longer be shipping to the following places: France, UK, Israel, Malaysia, Turkey and Singapore. Please don't despair! You can still get your delectables through Moon Vape and E-Fumeur! Thank you so much for being such wonderful Alicandrians! We love you!
Keep up the good work ;)

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass

Thanks for popping by! Good to see ya

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello again! After causing quite the stir, we called an emergency meeting in the Mushroom Lab to discuss International shipping. We have decided that we will CONTINUE to ship to Malaysia, Israel, Turkey, France, the UK, and Singapore for the time being. We love our *Vapelandians* in these countries and are very upset to have disappointed so many wonderful loving, supportive friends ♥ However due to the high amount of lost packages in customs in these countries, we will be raising international shipping costs to help cover this. And in the case of a lost package, it may take up to 30 days for us to file a claim and re-send it. Thank you to everyone who expressed concern over this and we are so very sorry to have caused distress ♥ We highly recommend ordering through both Moon Vape (www.moonvape.fr) and E-Fumeur (Cigarette électronique Joyetech et e-liquide. Magasin de cigarettes électroniques à Nantes & Vannes - E-Fumeur) for reliable, fast and wonderful service! We will do our best to continue bring you delectable Vape-parcels! We love you! ♥ Thank you for being so patient with us and so very supportive :) We are so lucky to have such a loving community here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread