Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadluckdame

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
U.S.
Hello Vapeland!

about last night................our site ran into a few problems with the new login and prevented everybody from placing a order. Nicole and I finally got it up and running in the wee hours of the morning. Some orders went through, some didnt...
We got everything working perfectly by about 2amMST so if you placed your order after that, it should have gone through just fine. Every order that came in before we fixed everything, we are in the process of sending out emails right now to let you know of your order status. we are staying open until midnight (EST) tonight to take care of anybody who could not place a order last night. Nicole and I are so sorry for the headaches and stress we might have brought on to our favorite people in the whole world.

The one good thing to come out of this ordeal is that we got to take a bunch of phone orders late last night and I must say...we have the sweetest, kindest, understanding and all around wonderful people in Vapeland with us. We love you all so much and thank everyone for your patience with our tech difficulties.

Oh! Almost forgot.....We have a secret flavor in the works and every order that comes in before midnight gets a free bottle included with your order. :)

I put in my order for 15Foot Falls and I'm looking forward to tasting the new flavor, too.
What topples me over bottoms, always rightens itself before the finals and this, this goodness I'm taking with me.
Thank riddens and tryems, lovely Alice in her miles.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
My order finally got here! *happy dance*
It only took... 19 days Lol. The post office lost it... twice.
At least it's pre-steeped *silver lining*
Now I'm having an issue deciding what to try first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Just dig in ;)

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Hello Vapeland!

about last night................our site ran into a few problems with the new login and prevented everybody from placing a order. Nicole and I finally got it up and running in the wee hours of the morning. Some orders went through, some didnt...
We got everything working perfectly by about 2amMST so if you placed your order after that, it should have gone through just fine. Every order that came in before we fixed everything, we are in the process of sending out emails right now to let you know of your order status. we are staying open until midnight (EST) tonight to take care of anybody who could not place a order last night. Nicole and I are so sorry for the headaches and stress we might have brought on to our favorite people in the whole world.

The one good thing to come out of this ordeal is that we got to take a bunch of phone orders late last night and I must say...we have the sweetest, kindest, understanding and all around wonderful people in Vapeland with us. We love you all so much and thank everyone for your patience with our tech difficulties.

Oh! Almost forgot.....We have a secret flavor in the works and every order that comes in before midnight gets a free bottle included with your order. :)

Well you twisted my arm with the temptation of a new flavor....order placed....my mom is going to kill me. I may be homeless soon...:blink: But I will be homeless with WR and 15footfalls :vapor:

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Me too, Charmed. I was considering ordering all day. I've wanted my Frost Blossom and Pear Ship forever now but I always miss ordering day. So.....the offer of a shot at a new secret flavor was a deal clincher. Mind you, I didn't struggle with the idea of ordering because I wasn't sure I wanted to. I'm just so tired, I was afraid i'd screw the order up (and I did). :) Shot an email off to Hannah to clear that up. If I don't get put back on the day shift soon, I'll just hide under my desk in the fetal position with my vape gear.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
A secret flavor? Damn, I was going to wait until the end of the month to order. Well, I guess I can put in 2 orders. What can it hurt? Ow! I think my bank account just bit me...

me too, Monkey monkey. oh well, needed Frost Blossom anyway. LOL It is my summertime sweetheart. :)

huggles to all

Morri

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Getting to the bottom of a couple barrels today while I wait for last weeks order to arrive.
I mixed a little white rabbit and some afternoon tea this morning.
BAM amazing flavor combo. Love it.

Afternoon tea mixes so well with almost any vape. Once i mixed B&W Cookie with A Quiet Morning by accident.......that was NOT a happy accident. lol

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Vapeland!!!
So the mushroom lab is running like a finely tuned airship and we are really cranking out the juice. We will be open now for 24 hours from the time we open each week instead of closing once we reach capacity. We have also improved our shipping time by a great deal. We still promise shipping in 10-12 business days but 99% of orders go out a great deal sooner than that. We hope that will relieve a little of the stress that some experience when ordering from us. Making our Vapelandians as happy as can be is our goal and we cant thank all of you for hanging in with us. Much Love from the Jah-ha Peninsula off the coast of Vapeland...

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
So, after trying 3 different flavors (Twas Brillig, B&W Cookie, Bandersnatch) in the same clearo (emptying it out, cleaning, dry burn, etc... then refilling) & all 3 of them being extremely harsh on my throat... I've decided it was the attys failt & have since chucked the atty while thoroughly cursing it to the great beyond.
I have refilled with zombie apocalypse. I'm in love. ♥
LOVE.
I think it needs to steep more, the flavor is a bit muted. Sadly, I doubt I'm patient enough.

Last edited:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
So, after trying 3 different flavors (Twas Brillig, B&W Cookie, Bandersnatch) in the same clearo (emptying it out, cleaning, dry burn, etc... then refilling) & all 3 of them being extremely harsh on my throat... I've decided it was the attys failt & have since chucked the atty while thoroughly cursing it to the great beyond.
I have refilled with zombie apocalypse. I'm in love. ♥
LOVE.
I think it needs to steep more, the flavor is a bit muted. Sadly, I doubt I'm patient enough.

Dont you hate it when a atty goes bad?! I had a brand new Protank go bad on me after two days of use and besides the mouthfull of juice (good thing our juices are natural, lol), it was very frustrating!

Im so happy you love the Zombie. Mmmmm....uh oh....now I have to go vape it just thinking about it. Thanks!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Getting to the bottom of a couple barrels today while I wait for last weeks order to arrive.
I mixed a little white rabbit and some afternoon tea this morning.
BAM amazing flavor combo. Love it.

Your order was shipping out today. And since it was first class (3day shipping) I pulled it out of the bin and changed it to priority so you get it on saturday and dont have to go without juice. I had to reprint the label so dont let the two tracking numbers confuse you. lol Have a great Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread