Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Your order was shipping out today. And since it was first class (3day shipping) I pulled it out of the bin and changed it to priority so you get it on saturday and dont have to go without juice. I had to reprint the label so dont let the two tracking numbers confuse you. lol Have a great Weekend!

Now that is Awesome customer service!!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
O.M.G. This is soooooo good. Getting toward the end of my sampler and just put in my second order. Your citrus flavors deserve more attention than they get. They are all crisp, flavorful, and cheeky. You guys are the best.

Thanks AbqDave! We are so proud of our citrus lineup. Using natural ingredients is the key if you want it to taste real. :) and it's so refreshing in ABQ heat. It helps me cool down when there's no shade in sight.
So we have a gallery in ABQ that might be carrying our juices sometime in the near future and we will have a launch party. We would love it if you could make it. :)

Thanks for the kind words Dave! You're the best!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I think April Moon is ready for prime time. I emailed Jah and asked if they could make it a bit less sweet, but after it steeped for about a week, I think it's fine. OK, maybe I should just email him and tell him so. I think April Moon ranks up there with White Rabbit for me. I know, heresy, I say! This monkey is speaking heresy! :banana: :banana:

Mal Meringue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Covington, Kentucky, United States
Your order was shipping out today. And since it was first class (3day shipping) I pulled it out of the bin and changed it to priority so you get it on saturday and dont have to go without juice. I had to reprint the label so dont let the two tracking numbers confuse you. lol Have a great Weekend!

You guys are fantastic! I am in for some truly EPIC vapemail excitement. Thank you so much for not only the best juice in the 'verse but outstanding service as well. Do you even sleep?!

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I think April Moon is ready for prime time. I emailed Jah and asked if they could make it a bit less sweet, but after it steeped for about a week, I think it's fine. OK, maybe I should just email him and tell him so. I think April Moon ranks up there with White Rabbit for me. I know, heresy, I say! This monkey is speaking heresy! :banana: :banana:

I love April Moon too!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com

The Monkey has spoke...and his word is Law in Vapeland.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
They try to sleep, but we keep the busy here. :)

You guys are fantastic! I am in for some truly EPIC vapemail excitement. Thank you so much for not only the best juice in the 'verse but outstanding service as well. Do you even sleep?!

Awwww...we do find time to sleep and even some time to explore New Mexico every once in a while. :) thanks guys!

Last edited:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
The sound of popcorn popping is heard and suddenly YardByrd is there on his perch. His YB medallion is glowing a light brownish-beige and you hear a deep, smooth, Male, Latin, translated voice.

"Hail and greetings Vapelandians! Special salutations DI! CAW!" He remains seated on his perch still as a statue.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Looking around carefully YardByrd's eyes seem to focus in on something for a second. Then he slowly looks down to the ground. His ever faithful, Realm traveling perch begins to vibrate, then gyrate, then break apart into a million stippled points like atoms. YardByrd instantly takes flight and doing a flap-glide, flap-glide, pattern, crosses over the Highrise/Penthouse area of Vapeland. His image is becoming more indistinct, as he gets farther away, and he jettisons upward! When the happy Vapelandian sunshine intersects him, and your field of vision, he is suddenly gone in the reflected beams.

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
Dont you hate it when a atty goes bad?! I had a brand new Protank go bad on me after two days of use and besides the mouthfull of juice (good thing our juices are natural, lol), it was very frustrating!

Im so happy you love the Zombie. Mmmmm....uh oh....now I have to go vape it just thinking about it. Thanks!

The sad thing is... it was a brand new atty. :banghead:
But all is good now & I will go back & retry those first 3 flavors at a later time.

Hubby likes frost blossom, he wishes it was more menthol (fracking menthol junkie). I told him he was high & it was perfect the way it was. I'm not an orange fan, but I'm in love, so that's really saying something.
He's DYING for me to open white rabbit, but I'm letting it steep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Oooooh, you said fracking! :O Which...reminds me...I wish someone had told me there was only one season of Caprica before they convinced me to watch it. I feel abandoned:(
But all is good now & I will go back & retry those first 3 flavors at a later time.

Hubby likes frost blossom, he wishes it was more menthol (fracking menthol junkie). I told him he was high & it was perfect the way it was. I'm not an orange fan, but I'm in love, so that's really saying something.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Oooooh, you said fracking! :O Which...reminds me...I wish someone had told me there was only one season of Caprica before they convinced me to watch it. I feel abandoned:(

Yeah, Caprica wasn't very popular. I couldn't quite get into it, but it started picking up once everyone knew it was going to be cancelled.

Did you see the new BSG Chrome and Blood? That was an interesting one.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Looking around carefully YardByrd's eyes seem to focus in on something for a second. Then he slowly looks down to the ground. His ever faithful, Realm traveling perch begins to vibrate, then gyrate, then break apart into a million stippled points like atoms. YardByrd instantly takes flight and doing a flap-glide, flap-glide, pattern, crosses over the Highrise/Penthouse area of Vapeland. His image is becoming more indistinct, as he gets farther away, and he jettisons upward! When the happy Vapelandian sunshine intersects him, and your field of vision, he is suddenly gone in the reflected beams.

Goodbye YardByrd! Fly safe my feathered friend!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com

I hope those 3 flavors fair well in your new Atty! :) I love the Frost Blossom too! We developed it to be a lighter menthol than most menthols. I really didnt want it tasting like a Orange Vicks Vapor Rub. lol And you like it too?! Coming from somebody that doesn't like orange, that means a lot! Thanks!

Let me know what you two think of White Rabbit! I cant wait for you to try it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread