Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
well I am about to order from Alice for the first time, any ideas where to start lol?

I would recommend...ANY OF THEM!!! The ones I've had so far are just FANTASTIC! Some of the best juice I've had, and I've had all the big names.:vapor:Seriously, the juices are unique, and to be savored and I have yet to sample one I didn't like. Now, taste is subjective...but you can't go wrong with a good sampler and a couple from Catipillars Apothocary....there you'll find the ones they're developing for the normal line-up. There is treasure to be had there...just sayin..:toast:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
vape mail! Time to sample EVERYTHING! Awesome packaging with a bit of personalization too! They all smell nice.

IMG_1383.jpg

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
The ER doctor was the one who listened. Sadly, can't schedule appointments with her. :( It's a total shame because she was awesome.
River, so sorry to hear you're still having doctor troubles. I thought that was taken care of with your previous visit, that you'd found a doctor who would listen and take you seriously. It sounds like maybe you're talking about fibro and if so, then I have a friend who went through a lot of the same crap. It's one of those one's that's difficult if not impossible to diagnose and for some reasons, many doctors always think you're pulling their leg. Man, you would think one of the qualifications for being a doctor is to be able to accurately assess your patients, to be able to tell which ones are telling the truth and which ones are just looking for a narcotics script. What a PITA and so sorry you have been having to deal with that!

;)

That last part made me laugh..."shouldn't my doctor tell ME if I have glaucoma?" Yes!!!

I love my lady doctor, but I still hate going. I hate that I have to pay them a $20 co-pay just so they can confirm what I tell them. Last time I had a problem (shingles) I went in and told the assistant or whatever she is, "I have shingles." She looked at it and said "yup you do." Doctor came in, again said yes it's shingles.

Then I paid them $20?

It's like those drug commercials that list side effects and whatnot, and say "tell your doctor if you have glaucoma." I always thought my doctor should have to tell ME if I have glaucoma.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I really hope my items stay in my cart for next weeks order.....been reading reviews and decided on my next order 3 from the c room(Ginger by the sea, Cheshire Catnip, and April moon) and a 5 bottle sampler with White Rabbit,Zombie Apocalypse,Lemon Loves Cake,Twas Brillig and a Alice's Choice. LOL posting them here in case they disappear when they close the portal.....I just know I will like them all.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I would recommend...ANY OF THEM!!! The ones I've had so far are just FANTASTIC! Some of the best juice I've had, and I've had all the big names.:vapor:Seriously, the juices are unique, and to be savored and I have yet to sample one I didn't like. Now, taste is subjective...but you can't go wrong with a good sampler and a couple from Catipillars Apothocary....there you'll find the ones they're developing for the normal line-up. There is treasure to be had there...just sayin..:toast:

Yup yup, seconded. You're not likely to go wrong with this place. Everything is good. Definitely grab a sampler and have fun. :)

Thank you all for chiming in on the Cheshire Catnip.....I am a bit nervous about it, but I couldn't not grab it. We'll see. And SOON, because last week's order shipped today! *happy dance*

I was a good girl and didn't sneak in any last minute orders today. Come next week I'm probably going to be sorry, since I've had a steady supply of AiV coming to me once a week for the last 3. :laugh:

Edited to add: Aw heck, I just had to go look and they're still open. -.-

Last edited:

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
I really really want to like crunkberry, but I just don't. Sigh.
Ah well one less for me to need to keep supplied

I ordered the sampler and was positive I knew the ones I wouldn't like. I figured it would be too candy-like so I put it off. Finally tried it and was blown away. It's so creamy and delicious. Truly tastes like the milk at the bottom of the bowl.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
well I am about to order from Alice for the first time, any ideas where to start lol?

I would highly recommend " A Little Bit of Everything" for two good reasons.

1. There is just no way to figure out which ones you will just like and which ones you will love without trying them all and
2. The Samples are "usually", already steeped to some extent and you don't have to wait.

I HATE TO WAIT!

lol
just saying...........

Morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I really hope my items stay in my cart for next weeks order.....been reading reviews and decided on my next order 3 from the c room(Ginger by the sea, Cheshire Catnip, and April moon) and a 5 bottle sampler with White Rabbit,Zombie Apocalypse,Lemon Loves Cake,Twas Brillig and a Alice's Choice. LOL posting them here in case they disappear when they close the portal.....I just know I will like them all.

I will go back and find my originals of the reviews I did and bring them forward for the new of our family. :) And I will endeavor to
give a quickie review of all the new ones.... whew there is a bunch! LoL

Morri

Mal Meringue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Covington, Kentucky, United States
I will go back and find my originals of the reviews I did and bring them forward for the new of our family. :) And I will endeavor to
give a quickie review of all the new ones.... whew there is a bunch! LoL

Morri
A noble goal to be sure. Vape all the flavors!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
A noble goal to be sure. Vape all the flavors!

Oh, I already have, Lady Mal. With the exception to the one latest and it is on the way. ;)
I just have to review all the new ones, so once again needs to do tasting. LoL Wow, what a job!
Well, somebody's got to do it. giggle

disclaimer: I do not now and have never been in the employee of Alice in Vapeland. I just enjoy playing along with the rest of
my friends in the thread.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Hello everyone......been sometime since I stopped in to see how things are going.

I see alot of new peeps sampling the nectar :) I hope you all enjoy!!

Work has taken me back overseas again :( this time Okinawa Japan. I brought 240 ml's of Alice's juices so I'm good for awhile :) Seems the TSA is getting easier and easier with E-cigs, I didn't even have a hick-up.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
as promised, bringing this forward.......again. This is the total of the original vaping juices with exception made to He Said,
She Said, which I left out because I simply cannot abide the taste of whiskey and also the Orange Creamcycle seems to be
missing. Not sure why as I like that one, just think it is mild compared to the rest.

I notice that in the beginning, I said it was not important to steep these vaping juices and indeed, you can vape them
right out of the mailbox, but now I am suggesting that they all benefit from some steeping. My personal preference. ;)

ALL of the juices in this review and everyone I have tasted is CLEAN, NO PERFUME, NO CHEMICAL,
NO nasty artificial taste of any kind!

* Important Note: This is the first company where the juices tastes great to me, right out of the mail. No steeping necessary for most. I can see where the vape juices will get stronger, sweeter, more pronounced with a little steeping. Still, the vendors say that steeping is not necessary for most and so far all that I have tried have tasted very good without.

That’s a comfort.
I hate to wait.

First of all, I’d like to say that this company will knock your socks off when it comes to originality, customer service, packaging and the main thing, TASTE! I simply cannot believe the incredible taste of their juices. They have a very loyal fan base of……just about everyone who has ever tasted their juice.

A Quiet Morning:

Vapor: tremendous
TH: great!
Taste: lightly sweetened, green tea, with a fruit kiss

A gentle breeze, flavored with a hint of dragon fruit, wafts through your senses as you take a deep breath……..and relax. This vape juice is unlike anything I have tried. It is a good, green tea, to be sure, but in a very quiet, laid back way. It is as though it is not trying to prove anything. It doesn’t need to. The juice is perfect, just like it is. Gentle, lightly sweet, with a fruit back drop on exhale. It is easily an all day vape or one that we vapers could use under duress.

Any kind of unpleasantness, a bad day at the office, an argument with your sister, overextended taste buds, any kind of occasion when you simply want comfy. A pleasant, gentleness to help you relax. I really like this vape.

It is spot on to the popular drink, Arizona green tea. If you like the beverage, you will love the vape.

morri’s advice: get this vape as kind of a first aid for vapers.

Afternoon Tea

Vapor: good
TH: good
Taste: lightly sweet, black tea with cream

A lovely medium black tea with light, softly sweetened cream. It is a bit more creamy than tea, after vaping a while, but it is very nice. It is smooth, lightly floral taste, nice tea.

I like this. It is more of a delicate vape, but the taste is still there. Tea lovers will enjoy it very much and it would be great for anyone wanting a lighter tasting vape.

morri's advice: As the English say, "A nice cup of tea." I personally do not care for cream in my tea, but this is quite nice.

Black & White Cookie

Vapor: substantial
TH: good
Taste: chocolate cookie, Oreo taste

Here we go again. I said I would never be able to vape chocolate and to be truthful, every time I have tried has ended in dismal failure. So when I discovered this sample was Oreo flavored type vape, that’s what I thought. “Here we go again”. Wrong. When I first tasted the vape, I got primarily cocoa, which was pretty nice, but as we all know, it takes a few minutes of vaping until the actual taste gets to our brain and we figure out just what it is. That is the way it worked for me. After 10 minutes or so and I was still trying to figure out what it tasted like, I figured it out. It taste like an Oreo cookie. Spot On. Not quite as sweet, so I added sweetener. Now it tastes almost exactly like an Oreo cookie. The difference being in the “airiness” factor. Now you know there are some things that we can get the taste pretty darned close, but it still not exactly the right taste. That difference is usually the texture, the dryness or wetness or the airiness. I understand none of these terms are scientifically sound, but I am not talking to scientists, for the most part. I am talking to people. People who vape and want to know what “I” think it tastes like. Taking into account that taste is subjective, meaning basically that our brains decide what it tastes like, not our taste buds. Therefore every taste that you have is flavored by many things and one of those things is how you think when you smell or taste it. This vape taste like an Oreo cookie. It does not have the same texture and it has some airiness, but by the most part, I believe you will be happy with it. I like it and I have never like any chocolate taste so far. It is good and very chocolatey. Primary taste is the dark chocolate with the taste of the syrup, similar but not exact to molasses. I believe if you try it, you will love it.

morri’s advice: try it, you’ll like it.

Edit: I, along with many have discovered you can get the perfect texture by adding Cupcake City!

Crunkberries

Vapor: tremendous
TH: great
Taste: slightly sweet, fruity, crunchy Spot On, capn crunch

This is yet another amazing vape juice. The taste started out to be mild but quickly grew to just right. It is not a strong flavor, but it is a good flavor and it will surprise you how much it taste like that crunchberry cereal that we love. I actually added a tiny bit of sweetener, this is a matter of taste. I can taste the crunchiness of the cereal and various fruit like tastes and they all meld together beautifully. This is a good flavor. If you like the cake-cookie type flavors, you will definitely enjoy this one.

morri’s advice: if you don’t really like capn crunch cereal, you probably won’t like this. Spot on, remember?

Cupcake City

Vapor: Good
TH: good (I don’t like TH to the point where it hurts my throat)
Taste: mildly sweet vanilla cupcake with sweet icing

The cupcake doesn’t seem to have a super strong scent. It is nice, almost delicate. The rich flavor is like the bakery kind of cupcakes, not the kind you get 5 for a dollar for your kiddie snacks. It is, as I said rich and buttery and delicate. All around good cake. I don’t taste the icing so much, but that is not a bad thing for me. I remember as a kid, I used to beg my Mom for a bite of cake, right out of the oven before she put icing on. She even bought a tiny cake pan to make them for me as I liked them better than the ones with icing on them. This reminds me of that taste. Right out of the oven cake. Absolutely delicious. The best “cake” type vape I have ever tasted, hands down. No perfumery or otherwise fake taste.

morri’s advise: If you like cake or gooey cake batter, any of the gourmet bakery vapes, you will love this. I am going to get this with extra flavor next time. Will let you know. ;)

*This is the one that our famous mad mixer, KTK8 mixes with Lemon Loves Cake.

Lemon Loves Cake

TH: light very smooth
Taste: delicate bakery style cake with lemon twist

Another good one. Man these guys just keep going and going with the hits. Crazy how they are every one so delicious. No, I did not get paid either in cash or product to give these reviews. My vendors depend on me to tell the truth and give honest opinions and that is what I do. Every time, no exceptions.

This vape is also delicious. A delicate, mouth watering cake with a twist of fresh lemon at the end. It is fantastic. I really like it. I am not fond of lemon flavored desserts. I especially do not like lemon meringue pie and I don’t care for lemon cake. This is NOT lemon cake. It is vanilla cake with a touch of lemon at the end. It is light and delicate and you can smell bakery in this. It is wonderful. You will like it. You know how you feel when you pass by a bakery with cake baking and the scent wafts out and catches you by the nose and pulls you in? It is JUST like that.

morri’s advice: If you like cake, you will like this. Try it.

Frost Blossom

Vapor: good
TH: super strong
Taste: sweet orange, kissed lovingly with perfect menthol

Wow! This is fresh. This is clean! This is a mouth full of chilled minty oranges. It is absolutely mouth watering delight. I really like this flavor. The menthol is true but not the hateful kind that burns all the way down. This is perfection in orange and menthol, minty and tasty. Very very tasty! Another one that I like…….. a LOT!!! I actually never thought of menthol with oranges and now wonder why someone hasn’t thought of it before. Maybe they have, no matter. I have had all kinds of menthol fruits and like several of them, but this blows em all away baby! Great huge clouds of vapor and just lots of fun in your mouth!
love it!

morri’s advice: If you like menthol, get you some.

Mystic Mandalime

TH: just right. not too strong, but totally there
Taste: sharp, sweet/sour tangy, but not too strong

This one surprised me. I don’t like lime at all, ever. I love lemons but really kind of hate lime, and the lime is the second pronounced flavor of this vape juice, only beat out by the pure, natural, sweet/sour Mandarin. It is out there, in your face kind of lime. And I like it. A lot.

The first thing you notice is the crisp aroma of the lime. It has NO perfumey taste. All natural, why don’t you snap it off the vine and have a bite, kind of taste. The mix is a beautiful combination with mandarin orange. There is no conflict between the two flavors. No one is trying to overpower the other. Just a solid beautiful tango from start to finish. The taste is crisp, extremely juicy, sweet (but just the right sweetness) and somewhat tart. The mandarin seems to be of the Tangor variety, sour/sweet. I loved it at first bite….er…vape. It is totally refreshing, like jumping in a cool pool on a really hot day. It satisfies completely and I honestly cannot think of one negative thing to say. It isn’t “too” anything. It’s just good! Really Good! Will make your mouth water, not kidding.

morri’s advice: Get some……. now.

I have not reviewed White Rabbit to date, so, I am hoping that it is ok to borrow Dominic's review from the website. I encourage all of you to read all of his reviews. They are fantastic!

Dominic

Alice in Vapeland White Rabbit

A mysterious and maybe magical blend as curiously engaging and enigmatic as the White Rabbit himself.

Perfectly named, White Rabbit is a sweet and captivating concoction that cleverly evokes the spirit and essence of the
White Rabbit, for just as you think you are about to catch up with the flavour, it eludes you, scurrying off around the next twist of the rabbit hole. You find yourself chasing a riddle, thinking at any moment you will round a bend and the answer will be there, yet ultimately having to be content with just the occasional glimpse of a fluffy white tail.

Enter the world of the White Rabbit and you enter a new dimension where nothing is quite what it seems.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

(((Froggie))))) I have missed you! Wow, you are far away. Do take care of yourself!

big huggles,
morri

Hello everyone......been sometime since I stopped in to see how things are going.

I see alot of new peeps sampling the nectar :) I hope you all enjoy!!

Work has taken me back overseas again :( this time Okinawa Japan. I brought 240 ml's of Alice's juices so I'm good for awhile :) Seems the TSA is getting easier and easier with E-cigs, I didn't even have a hick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread