Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hello everyone......been sometime since I stopped in to see how things are going.

I see alot of new peeps sampling the nectar :) I hope you all enjoy!!

Work has taken me back overseas again :( this time Okinawa Japan. I brought 240 ml's of Alice's juices so I'm good for awhile :) Seems the TSA is getting easier and easier with E-cigs, I didn't even have a hick-up.

Again? Well, that 240ml should last you. How long are you going to be overseas?

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
So here's the conversation I just had with Hubby:

Hub: what all juices are you wanting?
Me: juice? A LOT.
Hub: what from where?
Me: *rambling off flavors* and then, of course you know I want a BIG bottle of punkin from Alice to let steep until it's time to PUMPKIN ALL THE THINGS!
Hub: when do they open?
Me: yesterday :(
Hub: well s#!@.
Me: yeah. Why didn't we have this conversation LAST night?
Hub: because you didn't surprise me with a preorder of Batman Arkham Origins collectors edition until today.
Me: well s#!@ it was only just announced today. *shakes fist*

I'm late. Always. Even for my own wedding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
i ordered some from the c room...15 foot falls and april moon really just sound interesting to me so i got them...oh yeah and ginger by the sea...also sounds good...and can be my eating sushi vape lmao.....i think ill rename ginger by the sea to o'doyels rule....anytime i hear someone say ginger i think of red headed people lol

vwkitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
CT
I get marshmallows, graham crackers and vanilla, possibly vanilla ice cream...no eggs here. It is one of my favorites too and I have found it to be quite wonderful with some coconut added to it!

I might have been associating a custard type taste with eggs. I don't know. It tasted like the smell of steam coming off cooking eggs.

Sadluckdame

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
U.S.
Double post...
So I'll edit and add that it's been such a taste as to replace my search for a perfect vanilla flavor that marshmallow and graham with hints of coconut and tobacco have fixed everything. I no longer need to search vanilla flavors for the 15foot falls was it! Perfect! Ha!
Love, love, love.

Last edited:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
how anyone tried the 15foot falls from the catipillars?
luv this one and already have it in a full size bottle. Reminds me of s'mores because of the graham cracker and marshmallow. There's no chocolate in it but the naturally extracted tobacco (NET) fills in nicely. There's supposed to be a wee bit of coconut in there too but I don't taste it much, I think it just melds with the marshmallow most likely to give it a nice toasty flavor. If you like sweet tobacco vapes, definitely check it out!

PS because it's a NET, it will require a bit of steep time. I'd suggest a month for best flavor, or use an ultrasonic cleaner to speed steep it. (There's tons of threads about that in the DIY sub-forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread