Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Yes, I'm on vacation :D :banana: :D. But don't worry, after this month, I'm going to have to cool things for a while. I have like six orders coming in. And probably no money for a while :).

Don't worry I go home at the end of April....I'll take over for you :) I need a break!!!

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
My eVic is on its way. Not here yet :(. But, it'll be here soon. Probably at the same time as my zmax & the black replacement cover for it. I'll post pics as soon as they arrive, probably next week sometime.

I ordered an eVic this past weekend. It should be here the end of this week.

Looks like a lot of us are going to be getting them at about the same time... ;-)

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I bought a green eGo-T Mod tube for mine from Good Prophets. They say they are compatible. We shall see.

Joye eGo-T MOD Tube 18650

I'll probably be getting J-Wrap skin for it too--I'm really digging the new blue carbon fiber they have...

eVic

I think they do fit. I saw someone in another thread with the eVic head on one of those.

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Just to confirm.......I ordered a 60 mil bottle of whatever and asked Alice to turn it into Pumkin?? That's how we do it right?

Yup, I've done that twice now. It still shows up as whatever flavor you chose as the larger bottle on your receipt, but the bottle itself will be labeled properly.

I really need to order a big bottle of Pun'kin and more White Rabbit, and I've been meaning to try the rest of the regular lineup that I haven't tried yet (AQM, Afternoon Tea, B&W and Frost Blossom). Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be responsible and wait until next week to order. I've really been going overboard lately, and I still have plenty of juice to last me at least a few months without even ordering anything. :?:

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Yup, I've done that twice now. It still shows up as whatever flavor you chose as the larger bottle on your receipt, but the bottle itself will be labeled properly.

I really need to order a big bottle of Pun'kin and more White Rabbit, and I've been meaning to try the rest of the regular lineup that I haven't tried yet (AQM, Afternoon Tea, B&W and Frost Blossom). Unfortunately, I think I'm going to be responsible and wait until next week to order. I've really been going overboard lately, and I still have plenty of juice to last me at least a few months without even ordering anything. :?:

hahahaha same here.... I really want a bottle of BLC and Twas.... just.cant.decide!

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Well I am still on the train of thought that I might want to eat when I am in Chicago...so no order for me. :( even though I have gone to the site 6 times since it was tweeted they were open....:facepalm: I really want a big bottle of BLC and some more punkin. But I have to eat, although Ogre says we probably will miss most of VB because we will be in our room :blush: but this will be his first vape meet so who knows...but when we get to Chicago, it will be 9 months since we have seen each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread