Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
White Rabbit seems to prefer silica or cartos. At least, that's the way White Rabbit wants me to vape it. :) Ceramic wick is good, too, but I don't like White Rabbit in ss mesh. I don't know why. The mysterious ways of White Rabbit has me baffled.

(((((monkey monkey)))) You should know by now that Rabbit doesn't want us to figure him out. LOLOL

hugs
morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
UGGHHH...I'm so upset and I needed to vent. I work in IT in a biz casual dress environment. Most of the guys wear khakis and polos. I hate the collars on polos (drives my ocd batty) and I'm always cold, even in summer because of the AC.
So EVERY SINGLE DAY for a year i've worn khakis and some tshirty type shirt, plus my fleece jacket. On hot days I wear shirt inside and leave jacket at desk. On cold days I wear jacket inside and keep jacket on all day. Its rare if anyone sees the shirt I wear under, and i'm universally recognized by black fleece I wear daily.

I've worn a suit here ONCE because I had to visit my lawyer and came back and changed ASAP.
I have worn a tank, but only from desk to car on 100+ days, and it's been a year since that happened.

I got called down to HR and was told there were complaints about how I dress "revealing" and she asked if my skirts were too short and i'm like I've NEVER worn a skirt here in the year i've been here. Then she suggests cleavage and I point to fleece and say "I ALWAYS wear this. all day, every day"
She seemed befuddled....but I'm not. this isn't the first time i've had this happen....
I look around at all the girls with less than fingertip length skirts and super high heels and chests bare and i'm boiling with rage.
Men in IT tend to have low esteem and this isn't the first time in my 16yr career i've had false complaints made about me. not my first dresscode complaint either.
The only way I could dress LESS sexy is to wear a head to toe snowsuit.

*fume*

Part of me wants to hit LL bean and buy 5 XL unisex polos and a pair of super baggy khakis and wear a uniform EVERY day.
the other part wants to bust out my "boutique hotel" biz pro attire from my last job and come in with my black pencil skirts and snug buttondown blouses and high heels. none of it reveals anything, but leaves quite a bit less to the imagination than my normal work gear.

ARG.

Some people are only alive because it is against the law to kill them, baby.

hugs
morri

Last edited by a moderator:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hi Sugars! (((((((((((Rev)))))))))))))

yeps, I think business is booming over at AIV and also they have a new net. ;)
Have missed you waaaay much!!!

hugs
morri

Greetings Rabbit hole dwellers,

I truly hope everyone is doing well, and all is good in your own parts of the world.

It has been a while since I have stopped by to say hello, so Hello all you little rabbits.

Sorry I haven't been around, but so much has changed for me. My discovery of NET tobacco's and Dual Coils have ruined me I am sorry to say. It is funny how your taste can change over night from an innocent drip session with one's own brother lol. I do however check AiV site from time to time to keep tabs on new flavors in the hopes that a new NET or similar juice comes around. I always get the site is closed so I assume business is booming still and I am so glad to see that.

Anyhoo stay well my friends and don't get lost in all that vapor.

Be safe and enjoy :)

Last edited:

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx

Some people are only alive because it is against the law to kill them, baby.

hugs
morri

The crazy part is there are women here wearing short short skirts and super high heels and cleavage, and I couldn't be more covered up. my fave and fingertips are generally only skin showing.
The idea someone would say this about me is baffling really!

Last edited by a moderator:

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Basylica,

It was probably a man who either wants your job or is afraid you are going to get his....

just sayin....

people can be so hateful.

morri

wouldn't be the first time....
men in IT are extra insecure it seems, and I'm pretty high up the food chain when it comes to geek-dom. I certainly threaten men/boys - i've been told this before, but its still crazy IMHO.

One moment making dirty comments and jokes, the next claiming you are doing XYZ trying to get you fired. You'd think if that was the case this time they might have considered how false the claim is. LOL. maybe if i ever wore a dress or skirt (I've never ever worn one here) or wore a short sleeved shirt (too cold!) or had ANY skin showing.....but so totally false its almost funny!

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
3/8"? Will that fit in that slot?

Yes, a little bit of sanding (1 or 2 minutes) on a piece of emery cloth and it not only fits........It works really well :) I'm stoked!!!

My bad.....3/16"

I'm must be losing my mind......3/32".....geez sorry :)

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Yes, a little bit of sanding (1 or 2 minutes) on a piece of emery cloth and it not only fits........It works really well :) I'm stoked!!!

My bad.....3/16"

Well, that's half the size. :) I'm wondering if mesh would work. Probably, but I'm afraid of shorts. Not short shorts, but just shorts. :banana: :banana:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

My bad.....3/16"

wow........ you guys are talking ecigs again and I am trying to discuss the crazy, exotic, sexy clothing that Basylica has been wearing to work. lol

hugs
morri

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I GOT VAPEMAIL!!!

I went and saw star trek on a vendor and got a "expendable" red shirt as schwag, checked my email on way out and my package from AIV was delivered. its in the mid 90s today and I was driving past my house anyway so I stopped and grabbed box rather than let it marinate in sun for a few hours.
the PBJ smells YUM! I was dubious if i'd like it....
and the vanilla smells pretty good, despite warning on site to let it steep....smells good to me already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread