Status
Not open for further replies.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello darlings! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland* here :) I've brought tea, crumpets and good tidings from Vapeland! It is so nice to meet such *lovely* Alicandrians :) First, a little about me... I love paintings, tea parties and vaping the day away on long walks to nowhere and somewhere and everywhere in between! I bring news from Vapeland that we are working to make our processing times faster so we can stay open longer! Recently, DTRHtv.com held a contest to design a new mystery flavor from the Mushroom Lab :) Some little bottles filled with mystery juice are now in flight to a lucky few, who could be next? Perhaps one of you...? *Curiouser and curiouser* We love all of you so and are so happy to be here in Vapeland with you! Oh dear, it seems I've spilt my tea! Forgive me...first impressions always make me nervous!

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Hello darlings! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland* here :) I've brought tea, crumpets and good tidings from Vapeland! It is so nice to meet such *lovely* Alicandrians :) First, a little about me... I love paintings, tea parties and vaping the day away on long walks to nowhere and somewhere and everywhere in between! I bring news from Vapeland that we are working to make our processing times faster so we can stay open longer! Recently, DTRHtv.com held a contest to design a new mystery flavor from the Mushroom Lab :) Some little bottles filled with mystery juice are now in flight to a lucky few, who could be next? Perhaps one of you...? *Curiouser and curiouser* We love all of you so and are so happy to be here in Vapeland with you! Oh dear, it seems I've spilt my tea! Forgive me...first impressions always make me nervous!
Keep chugging away..........things are looking up :)

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
Keep chugging away..........things are looking up :)

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

Hi Duchess! Nice to meet you. You made a good first impression. :)

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass

Very nice to meet you! Hope I get to try this new flavor!!!!

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA

A distant rumbling sound is heard and suddenly ball lightning, baby blue in color, descends from the Vapeland sky! It strikes the ground and sits, a moment, and a familiar, plain, wooden perch, with a bevel cut on one edge, descends and the ball lightning flickers, showing red sparks, and YardByrd suddenly appears! His YB medallion is glowing a cool green color and you can hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, translated voice in the air:

"Hail and greetings Vapleandians! Special salutations of honor, welcome, and joy to you Duchess of Vapeland! I had to make a quick visit! Intrigued by your statement, "DTRHtv.com held a contest to design a new mystery flavor from the Mushroom Lab :) Some little bottles filled with mystery juice are now in flight to a lucky few, who could be next?"

...and I had to ask, could this possibly be......April Moon? I will look forward to hearing more about this new potable and a report, and hopefully, review from any Vapelandian lucky enough to receive it. On a more joyous note we won another gift pack from AIV and DTRHtv and received....
aivwinn.jpg

(10ml WR, 15ml FFF, 10ml PS, 3ml Frost Blossom)
We also were fortunate enough, this week, to place an order for more FFF! I must fly....but before I do....do not fret over spilt tea Duchess! Spilt AIV e-liquid is another matter though...a matter for a hatter that would cause him to chatter!"

YardByrd bows low. He suddenly leaps into the air and his perch just dissolves into a beige mist! The baby blue ball lightning returns and as it engulfs our Realm travelling Byrd, you can hear his words of departure, as red sparks fly from the orb and it evaporates.....

"Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland ----CAW!"

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

nice to meet you.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Yeah, where is everyone? Where are the Alicandrians, Vapelandians, and the others? Where have you gone, oh, AiVians?

Oh, wherefore are thou, Morri, Riversong, DD, Ghost, Giant, YardBird, Rev, milltertime, froghat, and you all others? (sorry if I left you out, but I'm getting ready for a three day weekend).

This forum be vacant and empty, a void fills me like an oxymoron.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Yeah, where is everyone? Where are the Alicandrians, Vapelandians, and the others? Where have you gone, oh, AiVians?

Oh, wherefore are thou, Morri, Riversong, DD, Ghost, Giant, YardBird, Rev, milltertime, froghat, and you all others? (sorry if I left you out, but I'm getting ready for a three day weekend).

The sudden rushing sound of wind through the top of trees is heard and the treetops, surrounding the Tea Table setting, in the center of Vapeland are indeed moving...but there is no wind! Mounting whooshing, an swooshing grows, and grows, and when you think the sapplings will bend over double a strong gust, of actual wind, brings YardByrd sailing in from the horizon. His ever faithful perch rises from the dwemonered Vapeland soil and he lights upon it gracefully. The platinum YB symbol around his neck is glowing a faint yellow, that grows, to a beigish orange, and then glows a bright golden color. You can hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin voice hanging upon the vacant air:
"Hail, lauds, and greetings Vapelandians...er...Monkey! Though my visits have been a bit sparse, of late, I am never far away from this precious jewel of a Realm! If, indeed, the throng is lessened, or absent, then there is more of this rarefied air and gleaming sunshine for those of us who are here! Fear not, Sir Monkey! Many, like myself, have the calls of other Realms that demand their top priority. The seasonal change, has occurred, for many of us leading to greater activities indoors and out.
Be relieved, my dear, Simian Knight! Vapeland lives on, always, in the hearts and minds of those who love her. I too have missed many a compatriot whose absence grew more pronounced than their presence. My sincere apologies if anyone believes I too am among this group. I shall, therefore, endeavor to do more quick "flybys" and limit lengthy posts so that James, and myself, may visit, provide input, and share more.
Remember, my noble warrior, that these we miss are not among those that we can only remember....fare thee well, knight at arms! Take heart! Know that no matter what distant Realm I may traverse I am never really very far away. Bolster the battlements and...keep your eye on the skies....! caw...Caw...CAW!"
Upon the prounouncement of the final "CAW!" the whooshing sound returns but this time it really is the wind! YardByrd opens his wings wide and begins to rise like a kite; the avian kind...and the paper kind! Wind strewn leaves are blowing across the magicked soil and their green, brown, orange, beige, and burnt sienna husks form writing as YardByrd on high suddenly just vanishes. The leaves form a message:

"WITH rue my heart is laden
For golden friends I had,
For many a rose-lipt maiden
And many a lightfoot lad.

By brooks too broad for leaping
The lightfoot boys are laid;
The rose-lipt girls are sleeping
In fields where roses fade. "
-A.E. Housman
Then, from far away, the sound of a tabernacle choir singing it's harmonies intones, "Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!"

Last edited:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A gargantuan Roc suddenly appears in the Vapelandian atmosphere! He sails slowly across the view, a diligent, incisive, and intent eye examining the landscape. Suddenly, the viewer realizes it isn't a Roc at all! It is YardByrd! Just as the RocByrd is about to exit your field of vision he opens his Byrd bill and loud, strong, words, echo, and reverberate across the entire realm:

"Viva Vapeland!"

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Thank you YB for the flyby. I guess I've also been a bit neglectful of this realm. I've been mostly stalking the coops for the past month or so.

I guess the Sun brings people out of this realm to another. :)

You have to tell me how you like 15footfalls. YB gave his opinion, and if you give the same opinion, there will definitely be some 15footfalls in my next AiV order, which probably will be mid-June.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
I thought I heard some commotion over here! Ive got some 15footfalls incoming!

Suddenly YardByrd appears already seated on his perch his YB Medallion glowing green:

"Hail, Greetings, and salutations Vapleandians! I was fortunate enough to order a bottle of FFF last week. I was also fortunate enough to have won one (both 15ml glass) in a contest. This suits me! I love FFF. I currently am vaping on Pear Ship Version 3. It is the latest result of my request for another adjustment. It has yet more tobacco. I'll report more later but it is slowly winning me over."

Just as suddenly as he appeared YardByrd is gone! Suddenly he is back again and his YB medallion flashes brilliant green, once, and you hear his words before he disappears:

"Viva Vapeland!"

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia

Still hanging out in the shadows, finally got the Ultrasonic cleaner-----> jury is still out :) I am sure it helps though.
I took a couple vacation days this week.......so I get 5 days off for 2 vacation days. I'll be working on the scoot and doing some riding once the rain goes elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread