Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I find that all of the flavors you mentioned need steeping at least a few days. A week for some and 10 days for Rabbit. I certainly hope these come out for you as no one....and I mean no one that I know of has ever been disappointed with these vaping juices. Please let us know!!!

morri

EDIT: I DO remember one person did not care for any of them but after steeping, loved them. I hope this is it for you too!

Analog free 530 days now :) deff not new to vaping just new to aiv.

Really really hoping for some change in flavor here. Loving the whole presentation from website to doorstep to vape but so bummed on flavor. I love light flavor (standard, 5 pawns ect). Crossing fingers and hoping.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Analog free 530 days now :) deff not new to vaping just new to aiv.

Really really hoping for some change in flavor here. Loving the whole presentation from website to doorstep to vape but so bummed on flavor. I love light flavor (standard, 5 pawns ect). Crossing fingers and hoping.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I just had to ask. I sometimes vape this absinthe flavor from another place. After I vape that, I can't taste any of the AiV flavors because it's so strong. :)

Give them a few days, or a week, to steep and please let us know then what you think. I'm going to be celebrating my 365th day completely off of analogs this June 22.

Now that I think about it, I should celebrate my one year anniversary of my first AiV order, which is coming up after June 22.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
A graceful, and even, dusk is falling upon Vapeland. The light is waning and it is the time of day when the dark is gaining hold over the light but it is still bright.

Skulking, stalking, and creeping forward a greyish-black, dog-like figure is skulking near the High Rise/Penthouse area of Vapeland. James, dressed in his working overalls, but still with long sleeved flannel shirt, complete with ruby cufflinks, is drawing near the entrance to the high rise when the close to the ground, hunting, creeping figure approaches; he freezes in place seeing the ferocity of the feral Vapelandian wolf!

The wolf stops and sits on its haunches. It's horrible mouth opens, and a lone blo-fly flies out from between his teeth, as his lips draw back into an easily recognizable threat. He hunkers down, even lower to the ground, and a blue aura surrounds him and he speaks to James!

"Recognition to you old, weak, and slow human! Viva Vapeland!"
The wolf's sneering, confident, mouth, begins to work, like he was chewing a bone, and his pearly white, deadly sharp teeth glisten in the failing light of day.

"I owe a debt of gratitude to your master," the wolf intones, his voice deep and feral, rough and threatening, as if it is all he can do to contain his violence and speak. He continues.

"I and my brethern were backed up into a box canyon, in the desert, near the palace of your powerful Overlords! We fought bravely but suffered heavy losses, four of our seven, met their death bravely fighting against wicked men!"

The wolf pauses here and his ears lie back...but not in a threatening manner...more as if in respect. His eyes look upward and he closes black lips to conceal his awful tooth fillled mouth, and he continues.

"Then...somehow...some way...as if blessed water fell upon us, a ridiculous, weak looking, and colorful bird descended from the sky! Me, and my brethren know not what he told our opressors but he disappeared for an instant and suddenly a tremendous gryphon appeared and flapping its wings, with great strength, drove off our enemies! Suddenly the Gryphon was gone and there was only this ludicrous avian sitting on an elevated stick!"

The wolf's contempt suddenly evaporates, his yellow eyes widen, and his words grow soft.

"My brethren and I owe this buffoon of an imitation of an animal, and thus you, and all Vapelandians a debt of gratitude! Woe unto those who would threaten our realm!"

The snarling sneer is back, and the wolf's ears are laid back, this time in threat, and he snarls, pawing the air with his front right foot, and his eyes grow slitted and red.

"We will fight to the death, along with any other animals, even badgers, to defend this sacred lair, this stronghold of might, this odd and spell bound land, you, your brethren, and others who hold her high in sanctity!"

The wolf begins to back away, his ears back, his viscious mouth, it's yellow teeth glinting in the twilight, and slowly begins to withdraw, turning around, tail down, and skulking away. He pauses, turns around, and opening his lips he speaks one last time, before he slinks away, one more grey shadow, lost in the waning light of day.

"Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!"

His final words are almost spit out as if even repaying a debt of life saving gratitude to humans repulses him...and then he blends into the shadows, his distant form absorbing into the oncoming light,...and he is gone.

James quickly gains entrance to the high rise.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Hello Vapeland!

Today I am going to start painting my room....yuck. And my brother will be here to visit from San Antonio tomorrow. He just started vaping again and would like a peek inside my vaping cabinet. I am thinking of posting a security checkpoint at the door :facepalm: I have various devices loaded up with AIV so he can try it, but if he wants some AIV juice....it ain't gonna happen. He can buy his own. :laugh:

I am so sorry you ladies are sick and I send healing thoughts your way. I did get some good news. When I was in the hospital, the social worker came in and filled out paperwork for the hospital's financial assistance program to help me with my bill. I got a letter yesterday that they covered my entire stay so my balance is ZERO! Miracles do happen!

Hope everyone has a safe weekend!

960013_487909301276859_1070776192_n_zps583d4158.jpg

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
YardByrd comes zipping into view, from the left, and his realm travelling prop rises from the soil in the meadow between the Highrise/Penthouse area and Tea Table setting, at the center of Vapeland. He approaches slowly. His demeanor exudes solemnity and a gravely serious air of respect is somehow about him. His YB talisman begins to glow. First red, then white, then blue and continues in a regular, slow, even pattern. His deep, smooth, Male, Latin, translated voice is even deeper today:

"Hail, lauds, and greetings my brethren! I promised more, shorter, quicker flybys. So, today, since I have to work tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday, I offer more poetry in tribute to those who have sacrificed, some of them everything, so we may enjoy our myriad freedom."

He pauses here and flips his left wing and a scroll appears. He very slowly, and with great care, grasps it with his bill, and taking flight, his perch sinks back into the Vapeland soil. YardByrd continues flying to the right and drops the scroll just as he is about to exit your view. It unfurls and drifts lazily down until it gently lands on the smooth, green, even, meadow grass, a patch of daisies just to its right.

The Bivouac of the Dead.

The muffled drum's sad roll has beat
The soldier's last tattoo'
No more on life's parade shall meet
That brave and fallen few;
On Fame's eternal camping ground
Their silent tents are spread;
But Glory guards with solemn round
The bivouac of the dead.

-Theodore O'Hara

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Ooooh, I want tos ee the Star Trek movie so bad! Sadly, the weekend has been too busy what with cleaning the house top to bottom to get rid of my germs :)

Oh no! I'm so sorry both of you are feeling sick. I hope you recover by tomorrow so you can enjoy the Holiday. I'm glad everyone is slowly coming back to this realm. I feel like such a home body because I feel I'm here all the time :).

Well, tomorrow I'm going to see the new Star Trek movie, and maybe go see the Terracotta Soldiers that are making their stop here at the Asian Art Museum. Sunday I have a friend's birthday party to attend. Monday, I'm going to see Oblivion (the movie, not the game :)).

So, after calling everyone back to this realm, I'll probably be not around so much this weekend. That's what I get for being a Monkey. :banana: :banana:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Sorry for not checking in, but I didn't figure I'd be missed.

I have, however, returned from the land of glitter and rhinestones and all things sparkly. What a weekend! So sad it's over for another year.

When you get time and after you've rested, give us the stories of your trip. You know that we want to hear about it. :)

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My adventures were pretty tame, compared to years past. Unless you count my black shroud catching on my dagger when I went to pull it off and flinging said dagger, sheath and all, on to the stage in front of me. Which meant quick improvising since I was supposed to pull it from the sheath and stab myself with it on stage.

There was also the crying twice during other dancers performances. One lost her father a month ago and dedicated her Purple Rain performance to him. The other lost her husband 7 years ago in Iraq, 8 weeks after she started taking lessons. She only returned to class last year with a goal to dance in the show this year and dedicate her performance to her late husband.

There was an epic ending as 45 or so dancers took the stage during the last 45 seconds of Journey's Don't stop believin'. I was not among said 45 dancers as I had a massive bouquet of flowers that had to be presented just after that to our hostesses. For that one, I feared I would die. My Bellydance Mama/mentor doesn't do well with surprises.

As a whole, the weekend was filled with much camaraderie and I grew so much as a dancer by going out on stage and not holding back. I was myself without reservation for the very first time.

Now the fun begins all over again. My very first production ever is in the works for October! I was hoping for 5 dancers outside the circle of 4. I have about a dozen soloists and troupes who want in. I guess dark dance does work here after all, they just need someone to bring it. ;)

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
OH MY what a day. Went to my Grandmother's house for a family BBQ for my brother and my SIL, but somehow it turned into an open house of sorts. Well this will be the last family "event" at her house since it will probably be sold soon :cry: Now my grandmother (RIP) was never a fan of children until she was in her 80's. Before that, they made her cringe :blink: Today there were 12 children ripping and running around her house full of antiques (there were no casualties).....ranging in age from 5 months to 9 years. It was loud and it was fun but I am exhausted. It's very tiring to be nice to some people you don't really like much.

And my oldest is staying in my grandmother's house until he moves to Florida next month...and somehow he ended up having a slumber party for 8 of those kids tonight! 3 went home with their mom and I have one laying beside me in my bed. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight at bedtime.

I hope all of our Vaplandians are safe and happy tonight.

We always miss you Doll!

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Coming back haha those who have been concerned/worried about me thank you. I am fine just dealing with a battle I woukd much rather avoid. Miss every one of you and vaping, starting back at it hopefully I can get back into it the way I want to, the way it was for 2 years. I don't have alot of support but all I need is me so her we go again.:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Coming back haha those who have been concerned/worried about me thank you. I am fine just dealing with a battle I woukd much rather avoid. Miss every one of you and vaping, starting back at it hopefully I can get back into it the way I want to, the way it was for 2 years. I don't have alot of support but all I need is me so her we go again.:D

Welcome back yutty! I'm glad you're back. Please let us know when you do more reviews so we can see it.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Welcome back yutty! I'm glad you're back. Please let us know when you do more reviews so we can see it.

Will do monkey, hoping to be soon got some lined up any new ones from vendors I should try?

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Will do monkey, hoping to be soon got some lined up any new ones from vendors I should try?

From AiV there's Pun'kin Tumble that went live about a month or so ago. In the C-Room there's 15FootFalls, which is a new addition. As far as I know, those are the only two additions since you've been gone.

There's also two from Fancee Juice that I've developed a taste for, but out of respect for AiV, I'll PM you what they are. They're actually, from what I understand, friends of Jah & Nicole, so I hope they don't mind too much.

Other than that, I haven't really been exploring any new vendors or new juices. I'm very happy with AiV's juices, so it's going to take a lot to tear me away from them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread