Status
Not open for further replies.

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Coming back haha those who have been concerned/worried about me thank you. I am fine just dealing with a battle I woukd much rather avoid. Miss every one of you and vaping, starting back at it hopefully I can get back into it the way I want to, the way it was for 2 years. I don't have alot of support but all I need is me so her we go again.:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

The sound of maraccas shaking is heard and suddenly YardByrd is there seated on his perch. His YB medallion is glowing a deep and verdant green and you can hear his deep, smooth, male, Latin, translated voice:

"Hail, lauds and greetings Vapelandians! Yuttynutt! The answer to my question, "Yuttynutt, Yuttynutt, wherefore are thou Yuttynut?" has finally been answered! Count me among those who have been "....those who have been concerned/worried about..." you. It is significant that so close to Memorial Day you have returned, if only briefly, to grace us, and our Vapeland with your much missed presence. Thank you Yuttynut!"

Suddenly, YardByrd' perch splits in two and becomes two Maraccas that he is clutching in each talon! He levitates for a moment and shaking the noise makers spread his wings and -Maraccas and all- vanishes.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Oh my goodness, this sounds so very wonderful! I would love to have been there to see you, but it sounds like you did sooo great and I am so so so proud of you! I know this is not a hobby for you, darling. It is a love of your heart and it makes my heart smile to read about the wonderful things and people and times you have had. :)

huge huggles
morri

My adventures were pretty tame, compared to years past. Unless you count my black shroud catching on my dagger when I went to pull it off and flinging said dagger, sheath and all, on to the stage in front of me. Which meant quick improvising since I was supposed to pull it from the sheath and stab myself with it on stage.

There was also the crying twice during other dancers performances. One lost her father a month ago and dedicated her Purple Rain performance to him. The other lost her husband 7 years ago in Iraq, 8 weeks after she started taking lessons. She only returned to class last year with a goal to dance in the show this year and dedicate her performance to her late husband.

There was an epic ending as 45 or so dancers took the stage during the last 45 seconds of Journey's Don't stop believin'. I was not among said 45 dancers as I had a massive bouquet of flowers that had to be presented just after that to our hostesses. For that one, I feared I would die. My Bellydance Mama/mentor doesn't do well with surprises.

As a whole, the weekend was filled with much camaraderie and I grew so much as a dancer by going out on stage and not holding back. I was myself without reservation for the very first time.

Now the fun begins all over again. My very first production ever is in the works for October! I was hoping for 5 dancers outside the circle of 4. I have about a dozen soloists and troupes who want in. I guess dark dance does work here after all, they just need someone to bring it. ;)

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Ohhhh myyyy goodnesss! hugs hugs hugs and more hugs!!!

I have missed you so and was worried. I am so happy to see you!

more hugs
morri

Coming back haha those who have been concerned/worried about me thank you. I am fine just dealing with a battle I woukd much rather avoid. Miss every one of you and vaping, starting back at it hopefully I can get back into it the way I want to, the way it was for 2 years. I don't have alot of support but all I need is me so her we go again.:D

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Wow, Charmed, that sounds like so much fun! And I so do know just what you mean about being nice to some that you don;t even like much. LOL Builds character, sweetheart. giggle

love ya lots
morri

OH MY what a day. Went to my Grandmother's house for a family BBQ for my brother and my SIL, but somehow it turned into an open house of sorts. Well this will be the last family "event" at her house since it will probably be sold soon :cry: Now my grandmother (RIP) was never a fan of children until she was in her 80's. Before that, they made her cringe :blink: Today there were 12 children ripping and running around her house full of antiques (there were no casualties).....ranging in age from 5 months to 9 years. It was loud and it was fun but I am exhausted. It's very tiring to be nice to some people you don't really like much.

And my oldest is staying in my grandmother's house until he moves to Florida next month...and somehow he ended up having a slumber party for 8 of those kids tonight! 3 went home with their mom and I have one laying beside me in my bed. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight at bedtime.

I hope all of our Vaplandians are safe and happy tonight.

We always miss you Doll!

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
*tackle hugs yutty* good to have you home!

I know Morri but not sure how much longer my character can withstand comments like "here's the shirt you left at our house....and looks it's much whiter because I use blah blah blah in my laundry" and "my you put some weight back on didn't you? ummm 3 weeks on the couch trying to breathe will do that to you.....
And my SIL acting like my grandmother's house and possessions are her own personal walmart! :mad:

and my brother is a new vaper (previous smoker/nonsmoker/smoker/nonsmoker...yeah you get it) who has not smoked in over 5 years. I had a mod skin to give him but forgot it at home. He came to "visit" our house. Got the skin, a bunch of bottles of juices (no AIV giggle), some attys, some drip tips, and some cartos. Soon as he had his stuff...they were ready to go. Charmed's vaping shop will no longer provide him with goodies thank you very much. I felt a little used.

and his wife (anti nicotine) swears that nic is so very unhealthy and that she can smell the nic in the juice as opposed to no nic juice :facepalm::facepalm:

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Ohhhh myyyy goodnesss! hugs hugs hugs and more hugs!!!

I have missed you so and was worried. I am so happy to see you!

more hugs
morri

Just trying to reassemble my life get things into perspective and be happy with it all. Like I said I'm still in a battle I would rather avoid but everything else is going alright. But hugs to all of you.

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm actually not sure how I did, except for some dancers who I admire greatly telling me they couldn't believe that performance came out of me. There was a deep meaning behind it and I set out to achieve a goal. Which I did and for that I'm extremely proud! If anyone wants to see pictures, they can be found here... WeWill Raq You (80's Edition) - jawileyphotography's Photos My pics start on page 10 and continue on to page 11. There's also some on page 22 (the last B&W I'm in, beyond that my husband is the skinny guy in the photos with the emcee), there's also a B&W on page 21 middle of the first row.

Also, welcome back Yutty! You have been greatly missed!!

Oh my goodness, this sounds so very wonderful! I would love to have been there to see you, but it sounds like you did sooo great and I am so so so proud of you! I know this is not a hobby for you, darling. It is a love of your heart and it makes my heart smile to read about the wonderful things and people and times you have had. :)

huge huggles
morri

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Received my first AIV order today... got a 60ml bottle of White Rabbit. Question.... steeping this flavor... how long? How much does it change?

A few observations... I like that AIV doesn't over-flavor... as described, the flavor is somewhat light... complex and well mixed (something I couldn't do myself) -

I am getting carrot cake ;-) guess I'm not the first to say this...

I am impressed with how well this juice performs... A+ on performance.

I got my second order in... lemon loves cake...

anyway, any steeping tips for WR?

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Received my first AIV order today... got a 60ml bottle of White Rabbit. Question.... steeping this flavor... how long? How much does it change?

A few observations... I like that AIV doesn't over-flavor... as described, the flavor is somewhat light... complex and well mixed (something I couldn't do myself) -

Hi lasttango! I personally don't steep it, but I think most people steep it for about 3 days to a week, I think. I'm glad you like WR since it's my favorite. I usually try to keep more than 30mls stocked at all times. :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA

You notice, in the background of lasttango's avatar a blue speck that dives into the water, and retrieving a fish gobbles it down! The speck draws closer and a plain, brown, wooden perch rises from the left shoulder, of the image of lasttango, in his avatar, and Yardbyrd lands on it smoothly. His YB medallion begins to glow a brownish beige and you can hear a familiar, deep, male, Latin, translator's voice:

"Hail, greetings, and salutations Vapelandians! A special welcome lasttango! Since WR is the ONLY e-liquid that I have determined I wish to never run out of I keep several bottles, in my steep drawer, for indefinite periods of time. I think the longest I ever steeped one bottle was about 45 days. My experience, and taste, say that no WR has ever been less enhanced for a long steep. I must, agree, however, with our Simian Knight, Monkey, that straight from the bottle, upon receipt it is still very, very good. With this said I checked my vape drawer and found that my current, oldest bottle of WR, still sealed and in steep, is not quite a month old. With AIV I sample directly from the bottle upon receipt and make a judgement call if I should steep or not. Some have said that Zombie Apocolypse may even lose some of it's strawberry allure if steeped too long. I hope you are as surprised, and pleased, by LLC as I was. Thank you for your interest, and post, in this odd and charming vale, this enscorcelled Realm of friendly fun, this magicked soil, of the dwemonered few who walk her spellbound deserts, forests, cities, and glades, held tightly in the aura of imagination, good will, and cheer!"

YardByrd flaps his wings and his faithful Realm travelling perch disintegrates in a puff of coconut smelling mist. Suddenly, as he is taking flight over the sea, behind lasttango, in his avatar, a fish jumps from the water and playfully swats at YardByrd's tail feathers as a reminder. You hear his words fading as he too fades from existence:

"Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread