Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hello Lasttango! So good to see you here in our little Vapeland world. :) I am hoping you love the vaping juices as much as we all do. The White Rabbit, being my pet, is totally perfect at 10 days, in my opinion. That is not to say that it isn't good right out of the mailbox and after one day, two days, three days. :) Just 9 is the magic number for me and I have it on the 10th. I have heard Carrot Cake, also, bourbon, chocolate, white chocolate, maple syrup, coffee, and all kinds of other things. If you want the whole story. I will bring it forward but basically it has cake, creme, coconut, almond, and a little pineapple. The pineapple, I think is what gives it the weird taste that everyone thinks is something different. LOL I taste white chocolate sometimes and sometimes almost a brandy type taste.

Monkey monkey is our expert as he vapes more White Rabbit than anyone, I think. LOL Though almost everyone likes it a lot. I think you will like Lemon Loves Cake also. It tastes like bakery cake with the lightest, fresh lemon icing to me. It is also very delicate as most all of Alice's juices are.

Anyway, I have yacked enough. Just happy to see you. :)

hugs,
morri

Received my first AIV order today... got a 60ml bottle of White Rabbit. Question.... steeping this flavor... how long? How much does it change?

A few observations... I like that AIV doesn't over-flavor... as described, the flavor is somewhat light... complex and well mixed (something I couldn't do myself) -

I am getting carrot cake ;-) guess I'm not the first to say this...

I am impressed with how well this juice performs... A+ on performance.

I got my second order in... lemon loves cake...

anyway, any steeping tips for WR?

A first post with a string of I starters -

I made my first order for 'A Little Bit of Everything' sampler last Tuesday, and am patiently (yet with baited breath) waiting. :)
I have been stalking this thread for a while, a little scared to jump into yalls family... but I feel now is the time XD
I am a little saddened to learn that White Rabbit is not Carrot Cake, but fully trust its Mother, Morri. It is a beloved juice by many for a reason. I can not wait to try it, and all of them!
The others that I am most excited to try are : Punkin Tumble, B&W, Bandersnatch, & Lemon loves Cake. I couldn't handle only getting a 5 pack though, knowing I wanted to be able to try them all.
I found the access to the Caterpillar Door by this thread, I had only spent a lot of time in the Tea Room thinking that was as far as the Rabbit Hole went. (Being a Bunnie, that makes no sense...) 15 Foot Falls is definitely another that I will be ordering when I pick out my favorites from the sampler pack :)

Thank you for reading this mess, and hello to all of the regulars- I am sorry to divebomb in and invade your everything. <3

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
well...yeah. This IS a family of sorts, but since you are loving AIV, you AUTOMATICALLY become part of it. No secret handshake, etc. LOL

and......not to worry about the carrot cake. You can always pretend it is carrot cake, if it taste like that. My daughter swears it was designed after my mother's (her grandmother's) chocolate bon bon's. (Special homemade Christmas candies)! It tastes different to me from day to day, so I can't say what it tastes like. I know what it does not taste like and that is Coconut Cake with almonds and Pineapple. that was what it was supposed to taste like. hahahahah I am kind of the mommy, but it really did it's own thing! It was kind of like....... magic.

Welcome!

I made my first order for 'A Little Bit of Everything' sampler last Tuesday, and am patiently (yet with baited breath) waiting. :)
I have been stalking this thread for a while, a little scared to jump into yalls family... but I feel now is the time XD
I am a little saddened to learn that White Rabbit is not Carrot Cake, but fully trust its Mother, Morri. It is a beloved juice by many for a reason. I can not wait to try it, and all of them!
The others that I am most excited to try are : Punkin Tumble, B&W, Bandersnatch, & Lemon loves Cake. I couldn't handle only getting a 5 pack though, knowing I wanted to be able to try them all.
I found the access to the Caterpillar Door by this thread, I had only spent a lot of time in the Tea Room thinking that was as far as the Rabbit Hole went. (Being a Bunnie, that makes no sense...) 15 Foot Falls is definitely another that I will be ordering when I pick out my favorites from the sampler pack :)

Thank you for reading this mess, and hello to all of the regulars- I am sorry to divebomb in and invade your everything. <3

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

You're not invading anything. Everyone is welcome here and start chatting away. Welcome Bunnie, and we all hope you stay for a while. :banana: :banana:

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
You're not invading anything. Everyone is welcome here and start chatting away. Welcome Bunnie, and we all hope you stay for a while. :banana: :banana:

Yup start gabbing away we all do.......at least i do when I'm here anyways lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

well...yeah. This IS a family of sorts, but since you are loving AIV, you AUTOMATICALLY become part of it. No secret handshake, etc. LOL

and......not to worry about the carrot cake. You can always pretend it is carrot cake, if it taste like that. My daughter swears it was designed after my mother's (her grandmother's) chocolate bon bon's. (Special homemade Christmas candies)! It tastes different to me from day to day, so I can't say what it tastes like. I know what it does not taste like and that is Coconut Cake with almonds and Pineapple. that was what it was supposed to taste like. hahahahah I am kind of the mommy, but it really did it's own thing! It was kind of like....... magic.

Welcome!

LOL! Thank you for your warm welcome! It sounds like White Rabbit is much like its' namesake! That little bunny never would stand still long enough for Alice to figure out what was going on, either XD I got a lovely little email just a while ago saying that my Sampler would be here in a few days- I am so excited! I know that I am going to have to let them steep before trying them, boy that is gonna be hard lol!

Thank you my new Monkey friend!

It is nice to meet all of you >^.^<

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA

From high above Vapeland a watchful Byrd eye scans the landscape; from the desert, far to the West that has the marvelous white marble castle, across the swamps that separate it from the High Rise/Penthouse area things are calm. YardByrd's keen Byrd vision is still scanning and passes over the meadow, between the High Rise/Penthouse, on to the tea table setting at the center of Vapeland. But, was that a movement in the meadow? He pulls his wings in tight and starts a death dive toward the disturbance and pulls up short of a small pile of dirt in the meadow, where his ever faithful, Realm traveling perch, rises silently form the Vapeland soil. He eyes the new burrow and the platinum YB medallion around his neck starts to glow an even, deep, purple color. You hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin translator's voice:

"Hail, lauds and greetings Vapelandians! I will miss someone...but here goes...salutations ms morri, monkey, froghat, DD, yuttynut, lasttango, Riversong, Rev (wherever you may be), lettucehead our long lost warrior woman and now...bunnie! Fear not, small furry one, when you hop into our family circle you have dug your way into a garden of delight! As you can tell, by my entrance, dive bombing is totally allowed here! I just had to make a quick flyby and try to honor my word to visit more frequently, and hopefully, more briefly!" YardByrd breathes in deeply and his breast expands and he slowly exhales. "My dear friends and compatriots; what can I say that I haven't already said?" (YardByrd looks a little sad here) "Except...I honor you, and this, our refuge against the cruel and viscious real world, our stronghold and our relief, this marvelous Realm, this energized Earth, this sphere of wonder, joy and imagination, this welcoming port to those who struggle, our home of homes, our respite's delight, our imaginary imaginarium of the fantastic and fun...Vapeland! Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!"

YardByrd pauses and his perch withdraws into the ground. He looks over at the new burrow with a paternal look of pride and opening his bill emits a mighty, long, and pronounced "CAW!" and turning sideways pulls inward to a vertical line that shrinks into itself until it is gone.

Last edited:
From high above Vapeland a watchful Byrd eye scans the landscape; from the desert, far to the West that has the marvelous white marble castle, across the swamps that separate it from the High Rise/Penthouse area things are calm. YardByrd's keen Byrd vision is still scanning and passes over the meadow, between the High Rise/Penthouse, on to the tea table setting at the center of Vapeland. But, was that a movement in the meadow? He pulls his wings in tight and starts a death dive toward the disturbance and pulls up short of a small pile of dirt in the meadow, where his ever faithful, Realm traveling perch, rises silently form the Vapeland soil. He eyes the new burrow and the platinum YB medallion around his neck starts to glow an even, deep, purple color. You hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin translator's voice:

"Hail, lauds and greetings Vapelandians! I will miss someone...but here goes...salutations ms morri, monkey, froghat, DD, yuttynut, lasttango, Riversong, Rev (wherever you may be), lettucehead our long lost warrior woman and now...bunnie! Fear not, small furry one, when you hop into our family circle you have dug your way into a garden of delight! As you can tell, by my entrance, dive bombing is totally allowed here! I just had to make a quick flyby and try to honor my word to visit more frequently, and hopefully, more briefly!" YardByrd breathes in deeply and his breast expands and he slowly exhales. "My dear friends and compatriots; what can I say that I haven't already said?" (YardByrd looks a little sad here) "Except...I honor you, and this, our refuge against the cruel and viscious real world, our stronghold and our relief, this marvelous Realm, this energized Earth, this sphere of wonder, joy and imagination, this welcoming port to those who struggle, our home of homes, our respite's delight, our imaginary imaginarium of the fantastic and fun...Vapeland! Viva Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland!"

YardByrd pauses and his perch withdraws into the ground. He looks over at the new burrow with a paternal look of pride and opening his bill emits a mighty, long, and pronounced "CAW!" and turning sideways pulls inward to a vertical line that shrinks into itself until it is gone.

What an amazing welcome! Thank you!!

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
What an amazing welcome! Thank you!!

That's YardBird haha he always makes an entrance, and always says the right things, our very own Cassanova I swear lol. Welcome Bunnie I hope you enjoy AIV as much as the rest of us.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
IMG_1219.jpg

My first Phiniac tank... Thanks to Lou Ritter for walking me through the whole tank thing...
and the first flavor to christen my tank is White Rabbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread