Status
Not open for further replies.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Greetings Vapelandians! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland*. It looks like quite a party in here! I am enjoying Morri's fantastic work of genius White Rabbit right now! We are so very sorry we have been away for so long! We are busy, busy in the Mushroom Lab making delicious juices :laugh: We wanted all of you to be the first to know some breaking Vapeland news :ohmy: First, we are proud to announce that you now can order our juices online through Moon vape (www.moonvape.fr) and E-Fumeur (Cigarette électronique Joyetech et e-liquide. Magasin de cigarettes électroniques à Nantes & Vannes - E-Fumeur)! Which, for most of you international Vapelandians, will mean even faster shipping times! We are honored to be working with such high quality shops. They have promised to take very good care of everyone! Second, due to difficulty with customs we will no longer be shipping to the following places: France, UK, Israel, Malaysia, Turkey and Singapore. Please don't despair! You can still get your delectables through Moon vape and E-Fumeur! Thank you so much for being such wonderful Alicandrians! We love you!

Hi Duchess! It's very nice to see you again.

I just want to say that AiV is full of good people. I mean the owners and the works, not us riff raff here. :) We're a bunch of trouble makers. :banana: :banana:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hello my darling Duchess! You should come more often. It is such a treat when you come to visit!!

hugs
morri

Greetings Vapelandians! This is the *Duchess of Vapeland*. It looks like quite a party in here! I am enjoying Morri's fantastic work of genius White Rabbit right now! We are so very sorry we have been away for so long! We are busy, busy in the Mushroom Lab making delicious juices :laugh: We wanted all of you to be the first to know some breaking Vapeland news :ohmy: First, we are proud to announce that you now can order our juices online through Moon Vape (www.moonvape.fr) and E-Fumeur (Cigarette électronique Joyetech et e-liquide. Magasin de cigarettes électroniques à Nantes & Vannes - E-Fumeur)! Which, for most of you international Vapelandians, will mean even faster shipping times! We are honored to be working with such high quality shops. They have promised to take very good care of everyone! Second, due to difficulty with customs we will no longer be shipping to the following places: France, UK, Israel, Malaysia, Turkey and Singapore. Please don't despair! You can still get your delectables through Moon Vape and E-Fumeur! Thank you so much for being such wonderful Alicandrians! We love you!

Here for a bit, gone for a bit longer

Sorry to come in and say hello, and then disappear off- I am usually off the net when the (very-soon-to-be)Hubby is off work. It makes catching up through the week very fun though :)

I woke up today to the most amazing of Vapemail! Such a beautiful note and card. (I got the Ace of Clubs :: "I think I could, if only I knew how to begin." Very fitting!) My "Little Bit of Everything" came, and I know that I should have shelved them to let them steep and bring out their full flavors, but nothing would do me but to try at least a little of each into a dripping atty. I am ever so glad that I did- they were well worth the small wait! Straight out of the box, not a single one of them were disappointing. I love the Maturity of these flavors!

I am looking forward to trying them with around a week or so steeping under their belt, if I can leave them alone long enough to do so XD The hardest part will be trying to pick which ones to get a bigger Bottle of first! I wonder, are the 30&60ml bottles the only ones to come with charms? I am sorry for the onslaught of gushing that will come once they do steep. Alice has made a believer out of me!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Here for a bit, gone for a bit longer

Sorry to come in and say hello, and then disappear off- I am usually off the net when the (very-soon-to-be)Hubby is off work. It makes catching up through the week very fun though :)

I woke up today to the most amazing of Vapemail! Such a beautiful note and card. (I got the Ace of Clubs :: "I think I could, if only I knew how to begin." Very fitting!) My "Little Bit of Everything" came, and I know that I should have shelved them to let them steep and bring out their full flavors, but nothing would do me but to try at least a little of each into a dripping atty. I am ever so glad that I did- they were well worth the small wait! Straight out of the box, not a single one of them were disappointing. I love the Maturity of these flavors!

I am looking forward to trying them with around a week or so steeping under their belt, if I can leave them alone long enough to do so XD The hardest part will be trying to pick which ones to get a bigger Bottle of first! I wonder, are the 30&60ml bottles the only ones to come with charms? I am sorry for the onslaught of gushing that will come once they do steep. Alice has made a believer out of me!

The 15ml (bottle option) also comes with charms. Make sure you have that option checked though. Once I forgot and got the plastic bottle by accident.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
I've missed you all. <3

aJbLSDf.jpg

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Ha ha Ghost!

What you vaping there? :)
:p I can't remember quite exactly ;) I took the picture a while back and just found it on my computer! But right now I'm vaping some juice from fuzion, on an astro and agat+. Can't wait for my doodlebugs to come in!
ghost! good to see ya
Good to see you too millertime!

Last edited:

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for being absent...again. We've been working on getting the pool opened, plus I've had to deal with my gardens.

Welcome, Cherie! It's so great to see another Bellydancer here. Not that I don't love all of our Vapelandians, but it's hard to explain to others just how wonderful our dance community is sometimes. For now, Tribal Fest is but a pipe dream. I'm on the other coast in North Carolina and am a bit like a fish out of water. I'm one of only 2 dark fusion dancers in the entire state LOL. Well, not entirely true. As some of the other dancers I know have either danced in goth clubs, done dark fusion in other venues and pull it out on occasion. Two of us do it "full time" as it were.

We are gearing up for something VERY cool in Dec. 2014. Naima Sultana is putting together a 5 day Bellydance cruise to the Bahamas. Though with myself, my husband, my Charlotte co-horts and their spouses...Carnival may ban us all for life! LOL

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I am going to try another AIV flavor or two...
I liked the White Rabbit a lot - IT'S AWESOME - only complaint was my GF saying the odor was maple... I don't taste maple, but she smells it - so I can't vape in bed...

I have some lemon loves cake on the way...

any rec's?

Last edited:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I am going to try another AIV flavor or two...
I liked the White Rabbit a lot - IT'S AWESOME - only complaint was my GF saying the odor was maple... I don't taste maple, but she smells it - so I can't vape in bed...

I have some lemon loves cake on the way...

any rec's?

Cupcake City, if you like bakery vapes. Bandersnatch, if you like bananas and butterscotch. Zombie if you like strawberries. Twas Brillig if you like blue berries.

Also, get more White Rabbit, you can never have enough WR. Never ever let anyone tell you that 480mls of WR is too much.

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
The samples may have had a little time to steep before they were sent to you. Also, there can sometimes be variances in taste when changing nic levels. Can't speak to AiV specifically in that regard though - I haven't changed from 18mg since I started ordering from AiV. I've always gotten plenty of flavor out of my big bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread