"this is the last beer in the world EVER"

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
"Gather close boys, we are about to get out first taste of FREEDOM"

Also hallo! I am glad I joined and can have some fun too!

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Thanks Beth! Email me at jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com to redeem your prize :)

And thank you to everyone who played. I hope you had fun with it. I hope to do more mini-contests in the near future.

Thanks to all of the wonderful Vapelandians who make Vapeland the best place ever! :) HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

Mal Meringue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Covington, Kentucky, United States
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Thanks Beth! Email me at jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com to redeem your prize :)

And thank you to everyone who played. I hope you had fun with it. I hope to do more mini-contests in the near future.

Thanks to all of the wonderful Vapelandians who make Vapeland the best place ever! :) HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY EVERYONE!

OMGosh! Are you serious? This is crazy awesome.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Woohoo! In 4 more days, I think, I'll be an ECF veteran! I think it's 4 more days, but I could be wrong. I may change my title to "Veteran of the Monkey Wars", if that's less than the character count allowed.

While listening to the video below, replace psychic with monkey, young with monkey, scars with bananas. :)

Last edited:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Vapeland!

about last night................our site ran into a few problems with the new login and prevented everybody from placing a order. Nicole and I finally got it up and running in the wee hours of the morning. Some orders went through, some didnt...
We got everything working perfectly by about 2amMST so if you placed your order after that, it should have gone through just fine. Every order that came in before we fixed everything, we are in the process of sending out emails right now to let you know of your order status. we are staying open until midnight (EST) tonight to take care of anybody who could not place a order last night. Nicole and I are so sorry for the headaches and stress we might have brought on to our favorite people in the whole world.

The one good thing to come out of this ordeal is that we got to take a bunch of phone orders late last night and I must say...we have the sweetest, kindest, understanding and all around wonderful people in Vapeland with us. We love you all so much and thank everyone for your patience with our tech difficulties.

Oh! Almost forgot.....We have a secret flavor in the works and every order that comes in before midnight gets a free bottle included with your order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread