Alice in Vapeland question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I got my sampler in the mail yesterday and I LOVE the flavors I got. BUT the 50/50 ratio is hurting my throat like no other right now. I saw they can make the juices 90%VG, has anyone tried it that way and it still taste awesome?

I can tolerate low PG ratios 30%-10% but sometimes that much VG at the 90% ratio can sometimes make juices taste a bit different. Would it be worth it to go ahead and order a bigger bottle from AIV at the higher 90% without worrying about taste difference?

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I got my sampler in the mail yesterday and I LOVE the flavors I got. BUT the 50/50 ratio is hurting my throat like no other right now. I saw they can make the juices 90%VG, has anyone tried it that way and it still taste awesome?

I can tolerate low PG ratios 30%-10% but sometimes that much VG at the 90% ratio can sometimes make juices taste a bit different. Would it be worth it to go ahead and order a bigger bottle from AIV at the higher 90% without worrying about taste difference?

I would order samples at the higher VG ratio and see how it works for you. Plus you can put specific ratios and such in the comments section of your orders for Alice and she will abide. She also said you should send me your samples that you cannot vape due to them hurting your throat. ;)

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
I would order samples at the higher VG ratio and see how it works for you. Plus you can put specific ratios and such in the comments section of your orders for Alice and she will abide. She also said you should send me your samples that you cannot vape due to them hurting your throat. ;)

I shall have to try that with the next sampler then. And I just might send em to ya once I get replacements. I'm so sad cause I love them but my throat doesn't lol

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I asked for max VG samples and some of them I got were real thin. So far all good but I don't think they were all max VG.

They may add distilled water to it during the mixing process. That would certainly thin it out some. Just throwing darts in the dark...

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
I saw this post and went to look at the website and it was closed to orders...soo sad :(

Yeah, that's no surprise really. They open at 10:59 EST every Tuesday, and I don't think they stay open for more than a few hours before reaching capacity. You have to plan accordingly to order from Alice...

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Yeah, that's no surprise really. They open at 10:59 EST every Tuesday, and I don't think they stay open for more than a few hours before reaching capacity. You have to plan accordingly to order from Alice...

I was actually surprised - got on the site around 11:30 EST Tuesday and about pulled the trigger on an order even though I don't get paid until tomorrow. Figured I would rather the wife not castrate me and held off - got back on the site around 4pm Wednesday and they were still open - I took it as a sign and told my wife I had to place the order... she was okay with it! :D

Cara T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Jacksonville, FL, USA

Put a sticky note on my computer monitor and have already picked out flavors :p

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
Do you get cream cheese frosting with the carrot cake (white rabbit?) I know not to have high expectations (desserts are rarely as good in a vape as in real life, lol) but I have hopes for WR. So far, I have not seen a carrot cake vape.

Yes! Especially when I'm smelling it. Mind you I just got them yesterday so the frosting taste isn't AS pronounced just yet but you can tell it's there. One of my fave parts of carrot cake is that frosting XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread