Greensboro, NC
Alice in Vapeland - Twas Brillig

Vaped on Provari 4.2v Boge SR Carto/Phiniac Glass tank

24mg - ? mix

Steep Time - 3 days

Throat Hit: 3/5

Vapor: good

Rating: 5/5

I had been reading many good things about Alice and Vapeland and wanted to give them a try. My only concern was that they were often described as "subtle" flavors, and I generally like flavors that pack a punch. I pulled the trigger and picked up a few flavors and have been waiting impatiently for them to steep.

My fears of too little flavor went out the window the second I tasted Twas Brillig. You might as well call this one Twas Brilliant. I just tried it tonight, and I've already placed another order for a bigger bottle!

This flavor is superb. It tastes just like my Mom's blackberry cobbler. True blackberry (not candyish) flavor and hints of cream and buttery cobbler. This stuff is really amazing. It's the perfect balance of sweetness, not too much or too little. It has a decent throat hit, though not overpoweringly so. I tried it at various voltages, and found for me it's most flavorful between about 3.7 - 4.2.

I've been vaping this one pretty much non-stop since I opened the bottle, it's definitely going into my daily rotation.

I highly recommend this flavor, it's delicate, but complex, a truly unique juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread