Ok are they really all that?

I'm looking into
fifteen foot falls
zombie apocolypse
cupcake city
crunkleberry
april moon

thoughts on these?
My only experience so far has been halo. and i love their mentol ice and mystic.
but mainly for the sweetness.

so AIV sounds soooo yummy.
but before i make the plunge. i'd like some feed back.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I personally think they're all that, yes.

I haven't tried 15 Foot Falls yet (I'll be receiving it this week) but of the ones you listed, April Moon is my favorite.
In fact, April moon is one of my very favorites from them (Ginger By The Sea, Twas Brillig, A Quiet Morning and Cherry Blossom Tea being my other favorites).
Zombie Apocalypse is really good.

Crunkberry and Cupcake City weren't bad, just not for me. I highly, highly suggest trying their "Little Bit Of Everything" sampler. The thing with AiV is that the ones that end up being your favorites always surprise you.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I highly, highly suggest trying their "Little Bit Of Everything" sampler. The thing with AiV is that the ones that end up being your favorites always surprise you.

I agree. To have 16 samplers is really, really nice. Dripping them really makes those little bottles last!

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
But if i realy really like one i have to wait to order lol! All i have is one half empty bottle of halo menthol ice!

Ah, you better order from somewhere that can get your juice to you, like tomorrow. If you order from Aiv tonight you won't have your juice for 7 - 10 days.

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
Cupcake City and Zombie Apocalypse are great. I also really like Lemon Loves Cake. As a poster said above, their flavors are complex, and I think sophisticated. They do not whomp you in the face.

They have amazing customer service and their prices are very good on a boutique liquid with great ambiance. You should definitely give them a try. Their shipping time isnot terrible, especially when you know going in what their time frame is.

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I would also strongly recommend trying their sampler pack.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!

Everyone tastes things differently. Just because a lot of people like XXX's juices doesn't mean that you will feel the same way. That's not meant as a slam against AiV, that's true for every vendor. So don't be overly swayed by other people's opinions - don't spend a lot of money until you've had a chance to try something yourself and make your own decisions.

Personally, I didn't like AiV at all. Obviously many people feel differently. That doesn't make them right and me wrong or vice-versa.

I'm just glad I ordered a sample pack first.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Ok are they really all that?

I'm looking into
fifteen foot falls
zombie apocolypse
cupcake city
crunkleberry
april moon

thoughts on these?
My only experience so far has been halo. and i love their mentol ice and mystic.
but mainly for the sweetness.

so AIV sounds soooo yummy.
but before i make the plunge. i'd like some feed back.

Love Zombie Apocalypse, vape it every day. Love Crunkberry, vape it almost every day. April Moon, I can't say enough good things about. Also really like 15 Foot Falls, ordering a big bottle this week! Twas Brillig is also great, for menthol- Frost Blossom is great, just not my thing. :) Like everyone said Little Bit of Everything is a good way for most to start! :)

Once you find what you like, you can ask for extra flavor in the comments on the last page if you decide you want it! Enjoy, I know I have!

Last edited:

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I would also strongly recommend trying their sampler pack.

STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!

Everyone tastes things differently. Just because a lot of people like XXX's juices doesn't mean that you will feel the same way. That's not meant as a slam against AiV, that's true for every vendor. So don't be overly swayed by other people's opinions - don't spend a lot of money until you've had a chance to try something yourself and make your own decisions.

Personally, I didn't like AiV at all. Obviously many people feel differently. That doesn't make them right and me wrong or vice-versa.

I'm just glad I ordered a sample pack first.

Well said...and not only does everyone taste things differently, but tastes change - especially after quitting smoking.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Love Zombie Apocalypse, vape it every day. Love Crunkberry, vape it almost every day. April Moon, I can't say enough good things about. Also really like 15 Foot Falls, ordering a big bottle this week! Twas Brillig is also great, for menthol- Frost Blossom is great, just not my thing. :) Like everyone said Little Bit of Everything is a good way for most to start! :)

Once you find what you like, you can ask for extra flavor in the comments on the last page if you decide you want it! Enjoy, I know I have!

I find the AiV stuff, as a general rule, to be a bit on the delicate side. I don't think it's fair to say that it's weak...but delicate. I quit smoking about 7 weeks ago and typically am more satisfied with stronger flavors. How much do you think extra flavor helps with AiV flavors? I think that Twas Brillig would be absolutely brilliant if it tasted about 4 times stronger (not necessarily 4 times as much flavoring!), and I could go on about other flavors, too. On the other hand, if/when I get my taste buds back from nearly 20 years of smoking, I might want less - the recipes seem well developed and quite balanced...just..."delicate."

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I find the AiV stuff, as a general rule, to be a bit on the delicate side. I don't think it's fair to say that it's weak...but delicate. I quit smoking about 7 weeks ago and typically am more satisfied with stronger flavors. How much do you think extra flavor helps with AiV flavors? I think that Twas Brillig would be absolutely brilliant if it tasted about 4 times stronger (not necessarily 4 times as much flavoring!), and I could go on about other flavors, too. On the other hand, if/when I get my taste buds back from nearly 20 years of smoking, I might want less - the recipes seem well developed and quite balanced...just..."delicate."

I don't know honestly, I read the flavors were delicate and asked for extra flavor, never got a LBE. Another 2 I love, Bandersnatch and Afternoon Tea, IMO, didn't need much flavor tweaking but I asked for it anyway on my actual ordered, the firsts were samples and the orders are steeping, so we shall see! I did notice I tasted quite a bit more on the Crunkberry with Extra flavor. But that's just me, not sure where your taste buds are at. I vape Ahlusion, Alice in Vapeland and Heather's Heavenly Vapes daily. I don't find any of them to be lacking in flavor. But that's just my opinion. I also don't think 15 Foot Falls is really lacking in flavor, they just added that. If I can help with anything else just let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread