Alien Visions E-Juice, Boba's Bounty Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
Thanks for the video review, smokie :toast:

I have never tried Boba's Bounty, and with all the rave reviews on the internet, I decided to order a bottle. Last night I struggled with how many bottles to buy. I just know I'll love it, so I figure 2 bottles. Maybe 3. Or 4?

Then I saw your review, I like how you can't really describe the flavor, and just keep saying how it's 'unique'. I ended up ordering the big 100ML bottle. I am counting the days till I have it in my hands!

Thanks again, and happy vaping!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the video review, smokie :toast:

I have never tried Boba's Bounty, and with all the rave reviews on the internet, I decided to order a bottle. Last night I struggled with how many bottles to buy. I just know I'll love it, so I figure 2 bottles. Maybe 3. Or 4?

Then I saw your review, I like how you can't really describe the flavor, and just keep saying how it's 'unique'. I ended up ordering the big 100ML bottle. I am counting the days till I have it in my hands!

Thanks again, and happy vaping!

I just hope you are satisfied with it, I have been hearing reports of inconsistency with their juices lately, I bought a bottle a few weeks ago, and the flavor was not as strong as I was use to, but it was still good, I vaped it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread