Aliens vision e-juice is not my friend this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Hey friends,

As my title states, Alien vision e-juice is not my friend this am.

I ordered some Bobo's Bounty the other day for $20.45. I looked at my bank account this morning and found they debited my card $20.45 (true) and then another separate transaction for $20! (not true) Has anyone else had this problem?

I looked at my account on their website and there is not a single $20 order there. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
Dani

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hey friends,

As my title states, Alien vision e-juice is not my friend this am.

I ordered some Bobo's Bounty the other day for $20.45. I looked at my bank account this morning and found they debited my card $20.45 (true) and then another separate transaction for $20! (not true) Has anyone else had this problem?

I looked at my account on their website and there is not a single $20 order there. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,
Dani

Hasn't happened to me, but you definitely need to call them as soon as they are open and get it straightened out. Mistakes do happen form time to time, so I would give them the benefit of the doubt the first time!!!

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Hasn't happened to me, but you definitely need to call them as soon as they are open and get it straightened out. Mistakes do happen form time to time, so I would give them the benefit of the doubt the first time!!!

True. This was the second time I had ordered from them. I'll be more patient. ;) Thank you for your reply.

Take care,
Dani

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Thread moved to Alien Visions suppliers forum to give them an opportunity to respond.

It could be temporary hold placed by the bank and should go away, if it is a hold.

Thank you so much! I'm a poor college student and 20 bucks can help fill up my gas tank, LOL!!! I appreciate it.

Take care,
Dani

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Greetings Dani!

I just checked your account info and it only shows one transaction for you in the amount of $20.45 it doesn't show any other amount taken out from that day on our end, It could have been an error through your bank. Was the money released back into your account?

Thank you, Wookie- for responding! I received a really nice email from Cristine and I'm working with my bank on it. The bank said it looks as it's a "soft" hold and will probably be released at midnight tonight.

For the Mods... if the funds are released as expected tonight, can you delete this post? I don't want to build a bad reputation for a company through no fault of their own.

Thank you,
Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread