The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

AlienVision still has my money

Discussion in 'Juice Box Fans' started by emonty, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. emonty

emonty Flavor Junky Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2009
    the Netherlands
    Ok,

I am writing this because there is an end to everything.
    Back in december 2009 I ordered a Carlos Juicebox from Ben at Avejuice.com including shipping and custom picture for the price of $115,00. After many e-mails and a few months later I ended up getting the acknowledgment that a refund was to be issued because I never received the juicebox. The problem was to credit it via my creditcard so Ben (owner of Avejuice.com) told me he would send me a Visa Coupon as a refund. This was two months ago. I send several mails through his website as well as to his personal e-mail but never got any answer back. I feel that I have been robbed of $115, lied to, not taken serious and therefore I post it here to ask if anybody can help.
    I have been vaping for some time, spend a lot of money, never had any issues with anybody except for AlienVision.

2. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    FWIW: suppliers can read threads in social groups, but can't post in threads regarding their business.

3. emonty

emonty Flavor Junky Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2009
    the Netherlands
    Understood, he can PM me if he wants to get this solved in a good way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.