All 555's and RY4 liquids created equal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jRP

Moved On
Jul 25, 2010
GA
Just a quick question about the famous 555 and Ry4.

I have tried the Ry4 and didn't care for it, and I tried the 555 and love it.
The 555 to me has a chocolate, vanilla, nutty, and in the morning a coconut flavor to it.

I have only tried RY4, and 555 from one vendor.

My question is, are all 555's and RY4's equal in flavor from different vendors?

i.e. if I ordered RY4 and 555 from one vendor, and then from a complete different vendor should I except the same flavor? Or will it be what ever that vendor put together and labeled RY4 and 555?

-Jon

subperceptual

Apr 6, 2010
Mesa, AZ
Jon - Aroma ejuice's 555 is absolutely the best tasting I have found yet... and RY4 is pretty nice too :laugh: In fact, they a few juices that are on my permanent "must always have" flavors... 555, RY4, Red Bull, and Grape. If you are like me and really dig the 555 or RY4 in the mornings - you ahve to try their's at least once.

No... not all are the same, and some are just down right not good - but I can think of a few vendors who have similar flavors for each... so no, you shouldn't expect the same flavor, but my experience is that each tries to "be close but not quite" the same ;o)

topdown67

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
North Carolina
I have only tried Vapor Bombs 555 and I hated it when I first got it. Let it sit a week and LOVED It, that's all I vape now.

I tried FSUSA's RY4 and did not like it at all. Had a real spicy tobasco sauce taste to me.

Just goes to show how much taste is subjective. I received my first bottle of FSUSA's RY4 last week and I can taste so far is caramel. I'm hoping it gets some tobacco flavor after sitting a while.

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
Just a quick question about the famous 555 and Ry4.

I have tried the Ry4 and didn't care for it, and I tried the 555 and love it.
The 555 to me has a chocolate, vanilla, nutty, and in the morning a coconut flavor to it.

I have only tried RY4, and 555 from one vendor.

My question is, are all 555's and RY4's equal in flavor from different vendors?

i.e. if I ordered RY4 and 555 from one vendor, and then from a complete different vendor should I except the same flavor? Or will it be what ever that vendor put together and labeled RY4 and 555?

-Jon

I only tried RY4 once in a sampler so I can't speak for that.

I LOVE WOW 555 from vapor4life! However they have a premium version too, which tastes way different to me. So Just from one supplier 2 versions of 555 and they tastes completely different to me. I am assuming that's how it works with other vendors too, though I have not tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread