Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
In the days before Covid (bc) when we could fly on a visit to the uk I vaguely remember buying a mesh coil for my tornado tank and the guy did warn me using it with 18mg heavy cigar juice would give me a headache but I tried it anyway but again it tasted bad , I think I threw it away , it was problems me doing it wrong , so what should I have done ? .With these drip systems is there no tank ? And if not is it a 2 handed job , I’m sorry to be a pain but even tho Iv vaped for years I don’t know anything about all this stuff , and reading some replies I haven’t a clue what they are talking about .but I’m trying to learn. Thanks

it's all a learning curve...with drippers (rda) no there is no tank, you add 5 - 10 drops and vape, when you start losing flavor add a couple more drops...
then of course there is squonking :lol::pervy: but we won't go there....basically a "tank" under the dripper that you squeeze juice up into the rda so you don't have to drip, so you get the convenience of a tank with the flavor of a dripper

as for it tasting bad, was it the juice itself? or the coil/wick? after filling a tank you should let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes so that the wick gets fully saturated and less likely to get dry hits.

Not a pain at all, we all started somewhere...and trust me ;) I've asked all of the stupid questions so no worries

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I’m ok now I’m using a liquid by vgod which I can get in Thailand and it comes in 25mg or 50mg and I think it’s made in the states .i,ve never understood why people like what I call all the bubble gum flavours . I thought that people vaped to stop smoking and would therefor want a tobacco flavour but that’s obviously not the case . All the products and companies you mention will not ship to Thailand because the Thai government does prosecute
People who want to quit smoking with vaping tend to gravitate towards flavors other than tobacco for the same reason why you don't have an alcoholic drink not alcoholic beer to fix their addiction. That flavor is going to remind them of the thing they gave up constantly and be a psychological trigger making it more likely for that person to go back to smoking. I have never in my life tasted any flavored e-liquid that was anywhere close to a cigarette. Now the thought of that would make me vomit the smell of cigarettes makes me vomit Now I've never been into cigars so that might be a different experience because that's something people enjoy the taste of so maybe it's easier to replicate. But initially when I tried to start vaping and quit smoking I couldn't do it because the stuff just tasted so bad it was supposed to taste like my cigarettes and it never did it tasted like crap lol then when I found grape that did the trick. Now it's never the case for everyone that it was for me some people could be perfectly fine drinking non-alcoholic beer and never returned to alcohol some people could use tobacco flavored e-liquid for the rest of their life and never return to smoking But psychologically it would be something that would be considered a psychological trigger of addiction

John oakton

Apr 9, 2021
it's all a learning curve...with drippers (rda) no there is no tank, you add 5 - 10 drops and vape, when you start losing flavor add a couple more drops...
then of course there is squonking :lol::pervy: but we won't go there....basically a "tank" under the dripper that you squeeze juice up into the rda so you don't have to drip, so you get the convenience of a tank with the flavor of a dripper

as for it tasting bad, was it the juice itself? or the coil/wick? after filling a tank you should let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes so that the wick gets fully saturated and less likely to get dry hits.

Not a pain at all, we all started somewhere...and trust me ;) I've asked all of the stupid questions so no worries
I can’t remember but I will have soaked , I’m old and you don’t like change as you get older and no patience, I’m used to a taste and if it doesn’t taste good throw it away and go back to what I do like . It doesn’t help not having vape shops where you try stuff but I have learned of an underground vape shop in town so I,ll go find it , then of course it will all be in Thai lol

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I waded thro a lot of the posts from the net guys and more convinced than ever I can’t do that , they’re talking about soaking for a year , at my age I might be dead before it was ready lol
yeah that's not something I'd rather want to try either....but if memory serves I do believe some folks talked about using a crockpot to speed up the time....but I've never really read up on it so couldn't say anything

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Excellent, what sort of quantities would I need and does it need to be refrigerated while steeping

You need to go to that subforum I linked you to and read some of those threads there and ask questions...

I've never done it myself. I read up on it for my husband but then he decided he didn't like tobacco ejuice and decided to stick with menthol flavors.

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread