Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi,
I am trying to set my cousin up with all she'll need to start vaping ( she can't afford to invest at this time)..She has copd and I really want to do this..

Does anyone know if All-Battery.com carries a battery pack (comparable to say, the Kensington)? I have a really nice coupon code for that site if I use it within the next 60 days... I so appreciate any help..Thanks

( And yes i tried looking it up.. I must be calling it the wrong thing, typing stupid or they just don't carry one lol)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi young... you charge the kensington via wall plug... then you can plug your e-cig Pass Through into it...And vape away for hrs without having to recharge your kensington..... its a lil smaller then a pack of cigs and only a half inch thick...Theyre pretty cool

Mine went for 3.5 days with heavy vaping first time.

framitz

Moved On
May 24, 2009
RSM, CA
Hi,
I am trying to set my cousin up with all she'll need to start vaping ( she can't afford to invest at this time)..She has copd and I really want to do this..

Does anyone know if All-Battery.com carries a battery pack (comparable to say, the Kensington)? I have a really nice coupon code for that site if I use it within the next 60 days... I so appreciate any help..Thanks

( And yes i tried looking it up.. I must be calling it the wrong thing, typing stupid or they just don't carry one lol)
I looked at the site, but could only find replacement batteries and chargers, no battery powered chargers :(
I use the Kensington, you might want to check Amazon, it's usually discounted somewhere or other. There are some others that will work, but I don't have any specific info.

Take a look at this link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-fist-pack-mobile-power-univeral-charger.html
Great price on the charger.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
oh Thanks guys!

nite, I have absolutely no idea what this is> an ac to USB plug.........ac? lmao

:) Well AC is alternating current and that's what comes from your wall plug. So you plug this device in to the wall plug and it then stores charge in the internal battery of the device. Once charged, you can disconnect it and go for @ 55 hours of vaping on the go. But you'll need a passthru to do that - which hooks up with a 'usb' plug into the battery pack.

I haven't tried it - will right now - but pretty sure you could charge an ecig battery from a charger that has a usb port. Like one of these:

PRO USB Battery Charger TheVaporPro

... but the main use for these battery packs is with a passthru where normally, with those, you're tethered to a wall, the car or your computer :)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
ok gotcha... I once tried one of the ones that just plugs right into the wall and you plug the USB end of your PT into that ( made sure the voltage etc was appropriate via the thread I had read about it on)
I used it for about an hr and my PT started frying attys- still not sure if it was just my PT's time to die or what...But, ever since then I've been afraid to mess with them....The one in the link you posted is different..Thanks for all the info

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
ok gotcha... I once tried one of the ones that just plugs right into the wall and you plug the USB end of your PT into that ( made sure the voltage etc was appropriate via the thread I had read about it on)
I used it for about an hr and my PT started frying attys- still not sure if it was just my PT's time to die or what...But, ever since then I've been afraid to mess with them....The one in the link you posted is different..Thanks for all the info

I have to think that it was the attys time to go because the biggest problem with the wall socket usb is that it isn't rated _high_ enough. Some put out only a 1/3 or 1/2 of what is ideal - they'll still work but less power. I've got a 2amp plug but it's a dual usb so 1 amp a piece which is what is recommended.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
I think thats the exact one I odered nite...I also had that type of wall plug by Colby ( thats the one I was using when my PT/attys started wigging out).. But that PT was a few weeks old..So I still dont know if it was the plug or the PT.. Guess Ill try hooking her up with one of those for now with a PT other then my PS PT..NOT lol

Good to hear yours works fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread