Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Suprisingly MBV's thug juice is my inexpensive ADV. Never thought I'd like it at first but I'm looking at a 236ml bottle as I type.

It used to be MBV's green ice. It's still good but it was my ADV back when it had mint undertones along with the apple flavor.

I try to keep an inexpensive ADV in the mentholated fruit genre to keep things cool (It's hot here) and then vape the good stuff, or the rich stuff, sparingly as needed.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Monkey Buns and monkey cream by Vaper Venue (vaping monkey). Mostly Buns because I try to stay away from the diacetyl in Monkey Cream. Both delicious creamy treats.

Monkey Buns settles in my T3S a lot so I have to tip it upside down constantly. I figured that out when I was vaping some odd flavorless cinnamon, refilled it and saw a much darker color floating around the bottom in a lighter color...and then it tasted amazing again. XD

I'm waiting on my very first order of CLS and AS by Nicoticket, I've heard a ton of great reviews on here about both of them so maybe my ADVs will change?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread